Relocation
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by cmsix

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Hell, I've been out of commision for so long I'd completely forgotten about this one. I wrote it as a hopeful begining to a new story and I put it up in Desdmona's Fish Tank for comments by other Authors. They thought it was ok and what the hell, I liked it a little myself. Gird your grid for the big one. This is my take on what happens when Science Fiction strikes a Bureaucracy at or near the speed of light.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Time Travel  

Everything, so far, was going Chakalta's way. He'd been given a spacious office and a wonderfully fuckable sexatary to man the front desk which was mostly for guarding the door to his inner sanctum. With no appointments scheduled for this morning he called Gail, his sexatary, into his inner sanctum for some Dick-tation. Currently she was bent over his desk while he pumped the Dick of dictation fame back and forth into her wonderfully greasy slot. In other words he was starting the day out with a rousing fuck.

"Oh God. Yes, that's it. He it comes Gail," Chakalta shouted as his nuts turned loose the white creamy flood.

He sagged down over her back trying to catch his breath and then she moved out from under him.

"I realize you're an important man with an important job to do, but if you shoot off in me without giving me a come just one more time I'm quitting and you can find yourself someone else to watch your office," Gail said, and then pulled her panties back up, straightened her skirt, and left the inner sanctum.

Chakalta wandered to his desk and searched for a suitable wad rag. He had to wipe off at least a little of his and Gail's secretions or his dick would wind up glued to the inside of his pants. He also had to make some progress on his project. He'd already interviewed sixteen prostitutes for the project and none of them were suitable.

The shortcomings weren't in the sex category at all. They all had great pussy. None of them could be persuaded to take the job. Even with the offer of Aging Halt therapy which would give them an expected life span of a thousand years. He could even understand their point of view, in a way.

"Who wants to live a thousand years on a backwoods planet like Earth?" one of the whore's had asked.

Who indeed? At least he had a suitable male candidate lined up. John Cadil had been the apparent choice from the start.

John Cadil had been selected from young members of the Space Marines. He was intimately familiar with all types of hand held weapons, and he even scored well with the ancient projectile weapons. They being the most advanced weapons allowed on this project.

In fact John Cadil had even preformed wonders with the hand constructed weapons such as knives and Bows and Arrows. Hell, he'd even done well with spears and at throwing knives. He could even make his own knives out of flint rocks that were available all over the surface of Earth.

No matter the trouble in finding a female to accompany him, Chakalta was positive he had found the perfect male candidate in John Cadil.

Chakalta was even pleased with the planet selected. Earth was in a small Solar System and was orbiting around its one and only star at an excellent distance. The temperature ranges were wonderful and there was even liquid water available during most of the planet's "year." Most remarkable of all, the resident humanoid residents had been studied and it was thought the resident females could be impregnated by John. What the hell, that was the most important feature when a population needed to be instigated in the first place. It meant there was no need to transport dozens of females to get things going. All he needed was one female for John to fuck on during the trip out and the initial settlement on the planet.

Chakalta had to get his self in order though. A meeting with John was scheduled for just afternoon and he had to be ready to lay out the program for him. Who knew, maybe he'd have a suggestion for a woman to take along.

Meanwhile Chakalta just sat at his desk and tried his best to figure out a way around this snag. His advancement depended on solving this problem and by God solve it he intended.

Hours later his desktop signaling device made a noise and his sexatary informed him John Cadil was here to see him. He had her send him in and after he was seated Chakalta went over the mission from start to finish before opening up the discussion for questions.

"Let me get this straight in my mind. You want to send me off to this planet, Earth, I believe you called it. There I'm to build a campsite and capture females and breed with them?" John asked.

"Exactly. You are going to be what we call a population instigator. It isn't like they don't have a population already, but we'd like one with more of our type of characteristics. We will leave a small ship in orbit for the first several years to make sure you can be resupplied with food and other things you might need. What do you think?" Chakalta asked.

"I think I've died and gone to heaven. When can I start?" John asked.

"Your ship can leave as soon as we find a suitable companion for you. Frankly, you'll need some pussy to take along. Don't interrupt. We have tried this before and what with the Aging Halt treatments keeping you around twenty-one years old and at your sexual peak we've already learned you won't last more than a year or two at the longest without going completely crazy, no matter how much you jack off." Chakalta said.

"Is there a problem securing a female to go along?" John asked.

"I've interviewed forty-seven prostitutes and though I found several of them suitable I couldn't convince even one of them to take the job, even after offering them Aging Halt therapy as an inducement."

"I'm not surprised," John said.

"What? Why aren't you surprised?" Chakalta asked.

"What would a prostitute want with such a long life? You'd do better asking around in some universities. Check out female astronomy students. Doctoral candidates would probably be best. Get them while they're still thinking about how much they can learn from such an expedition. On second though look among the anthropologist. Offer them advanced degrees for participation." John suggested.

"I'll begin a study at once and we can talk over the progress next week," Chakalta said, and dismissed John.

John made his way to his residence and began research on the planet Earth at once. Thee was more available than he'd thought there would be. The planet seemed to have two humanoid species already. One had been designated Neanderthal and the other Cro-Mangnon. He wondered who'd come up with these names but he didn't wonder that the two humanoid groups had been determined to be two different species.

John was amazed to find that individuals from each had been captured and studied. They were closer than they first appeared. It was evident they could interbreed and produce offspring, but apparently the fact hadn't occurred to either. That wasn't such a shock since both groups were still arming themselves with pointed sticks and knives made by shaping rock by banging them together. The best information available said neither had a written language yet and the closest they came was drawing pictures on the inner walls of their caves.

John was completely shocked when he came to the section explaining the internal workings of the creatures. It was apparent no effort had been made to send the study subjects back to Earth after the study was done. Apparently they had been sacrificed and then been the subjects of Post Mortem inspection.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.