Samantha: Just the Tip - Cover

Samantha: Just the Tip

Copyright© 2010 by IronBuddah

Chapter 1: The Experiment

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Experiment - Samantha has heard from the girls at school that just putting the tip in can be dangerous, but she doesn't know why. Her mother has a suggestion to help her find out. 5/22/2010 - No change to the story, just putting Samantha's name in front of the title.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   First   Pregnancy  

Samantha's Mom was parked in front of the computer, while she and one of her parent's friends played video games on the couch. Samantha asked a question which caused her opponent, Aaron, to completely drop his controller.

"Mom, a girl at school today said it was dangerous to let a guy put just the tip of his wiener inside you, even if he didn't cum."

Sputtering, Aaron answered first. "Didn't you just turn fourteen Samantha? You're too young to be thinking about that sort of thing at all."

"Hey! I am too old enough!" Samantha protested. "If a guy tries to get me to let him stick just the tip in, I need to know why it might cause problems."

"It's because when a guy tells you that, he really wants to do a whole lot more." Samantha's mother explained without taking her eyes off her computer screen.

"But now that I know that, why would I let the guy put in anything more than just the tip?" Samantha wondered out loud.

"Why don't you try it and see for yourself." Samantha's mother suggested.

"OK, how about it Aaron. What to help me do an experiment?"

"You can't be serious! Tell your daughter that there's no way you'd let me do that." Aaron yelled.

The mother's response stunned both other people in the room. "Actually, I think it would be fine. Go ahead and help Samantha with her experiment."

"What the fuck? If I had said something like, 'Yeah Samantha, let's get it on!' You'd have told me to go for it?"

The response to that question surprised Samantha and Aaron again. "No, if you thought this was a good idea, I'd have told you not to touch my daughter. Since you think it's a bad idea, I think you can go ahead and show Samantha what can go wrong with that sort of plan."

"But what if I..." Aaron trailed off.

"You think it's such a bad idea that I don't think you'll have any problems."

Samantha shouted "Goody!" Her developing hips swayed, and her nice sized breasts jiggled as she worked her panties off under her skirt. Despite his protests, Aaron couldn't take his eyes off the teen removing an article of clothing.

Realizing that he was becoming hard from watching Samantha, Aaron grunted. "I guess I need to do something like this." He unzipped his fly, and tugged a mostly hard tool out of his pants. He pumped it a few times with his fist to bring it too full hardness for Samantha's experiment.

Aaron got a quick look as Samantha's bush as she lifted up her skirt to straddle him. Her blue eyes met his as she reminded him, "Just the tip, remember." Aaron nodded as the teen lowered herself down onto his hard organ.

Aaron gasped as Samantha's warm, wet pussy lips slid over the head of his cock.

"I don't see why this would be dangerous." Samantha commented.

"How does it feel?" Her mother asked.

"Not bad, kind of weird." The teen answered. "Whoa!" Samantha hopped out of Aaron's lap and stumbled backwards, unsteady on her feet.

"What's wrong?" Samantha's mother asked. "He didn't start to cum, did he? Oh! That would be awesome!"

"It would be awesome if I came in your daughter?" Aaron asked confused. "Not that I'm even close to cumming." He added hastily.

"No! I think we're going to be able to get a group together to take on one of the toughest boss monsters in the game!" the irritated mother snapped.

"Wow! The weird feeling got really strong, and I felt kind of dizzy. Can I try that again to see if I can figure out what that feeling is?"

"Since Aaron's not close to cumming, go for it." was her Mother's response.

Aaron held Samantha's skirts up so he could watch his cock slip into her little wet pussy this time. The sight of the teen's blond bush and that of his cock just barely entering her pussy was making his cock even harder than before. Immediately upon feeling a cock inside her again, Samantha started breathing harder and harder.

"Are you OK Samantha?" Aaron asked. "Did the weird feeling come back? Do you know what it is yet?" Samantha bobbed her head up and down to the first two questions, but then shook her head for no to the last one.

Samantha began to moan. The noises she made were small and gentle at first, but they kept getting louder and louder. Eventually her mom asked, "Are you sure Aaron's just got the tip of his cock in you? You're sounding awfully happy."

"It's just the tip! I swear!" Aaron blurted. "Except for breathing hard, we're not even moving."

"Oh fuck me! I know what that feeling is now!" Samantha cried out.

"What is it?" Both adults asked at once.

"I want Aaron's babies!" Samantha said dreamily. "I was serious when I said that I wanted you to start fucking me by the way. Start sliding that cock in and out!"

With that Samantha's mother shouted, "Yes!"

Aaron shouted right back, "No! I can't deliberately try to knock your daughter up. We've got to stop, now!"

Confused, the teen's mother asked, "Huh? What did Samantha say that funny feeling was? I got so excited about getting our group together that I didn't listen to her answer."

Sinking down further onto Aaron's cock, Samantha said again, "I want Aaron's babies!"

"No Samantha, no! You've got to stop this! Help me; she's got half my cock in her pussy now."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.