Overheard - Cover

Overheard

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My best friend, Gene, overheard his sister and her best friend talking about how they were ready to lose their virginity. We decided to see if we could be of help.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   White Couple   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

I guess we've all been fifteen, right? But, have you been a guy, aged, fifteen? With a 24/7 hard-on? Well, I know that girl's have hormones, too, they just don't have a thing in front of them continually trying to tell the world, "I wanna fuck, I wanna fuck."

Well, I sure did. And so did my best friend, Gene, a year older than me, at sixteen.

We talked about girls and sex all the time. What pussy's must really be like, what they might taste like, how it would feel to get sucked-off, oh, you know, all the typical boy-talk.

Then one day during the beginning of summer, just after school was out, he came over with some exciting news, especially for two teenaged boys.

"Oh, man, wait 'til you hear this. Your dick is gonna jump a foot. My sister, oh, geez, my sister, Marie, she had her friend Robin over. I don't think you know her. Real cute. Oh, shit, and, anyway, they were in the rec room talking, you know, girl stuff, all that bullshit, well, I heard what they were talking about. Oh, man. They wanna get fucked."

"Huh? Fucked? You're kidding. Your little sister, Marie? God, she's what, eleven?"

"No, she's thirteen, so is Robin, they want to do it. They really talked a lot about it. They want to get two boys, they don't know who yet, and just get them alone and do it. They talked about getting condoms, everything. Oh, man, I had a giant hard-on."

"For your sister?" I asked him.

"Oh, come on, Greg, you dork. Not my sister. Though, she's getting some nice boobs. She sleeps in a tee shirt and panties and no bra or anything, so I've seen her a few times. She's pretty nice. I know, really perverted, huh? She'd probably be a good, little fuck."

"Don't get mad, but I think your sister is pretty nice."

"Fine, pal, but you haven't seen Robin. My sis has pretty nice boobs but Robin's are bigger, really nice. I'd love to be the guy she chose, for sure."

"Well, I'd like to be the guy your sister picked out to do it with. Yeah."

"Look, Greg, why don't we go over to my house tomorrow and we can see if we can try to get to be the two handsome devils they pick to do it with. Robin's at our house almost every day. You can hint around to Marie that you like her and all and I'll do it with Robin. Whadda ya' say?"

"You don't mind if I did it with Marie?"

"Hey, she's got her own life, if she wants to lose her cherry, that's up to her, even if it's with a loser like you," as he laughed and poked me in the shoulder.

So, the next day, I'm at Gene's house and, sure enough, his sister and her friend, Robin, were also there. So, I made sure I could talk to Marie a bit while I was there.

"Hi, Marie, wow, you've really grown up this year. Bet the guys at school are hanging all over you. Must have to push them away, huh?"

"I wish. They're just little boys, it's true that girls mature faster than boys. All they want is paintball and X-Boxes and skateboards. I can't wait to get to high school like you and Gene."

"Well, I can tell you that this high school guy thinks you're pretty hot."

"Really? I didn't think you ever noticed at me, Greg."

"Oh, I sure do now. You've really gotten very pretty and a really nice figure, too."

I could see her face redden a bit when she said, "Well, you're just trying to make me feel good," and he eyes were looking down at the floor.

"No, Marie, I really mean it, you're really cute. And, you're getting pretty sexy, too."

She seemed kind of shy and a bit uncomfortable, so I decided to seek out Gene and let his sister get back to her friend.

"So how'd it go with Robin?" I asked him.

"Oh, she looks so good. Well, I told her that she's cute enough to appeal to high school-age guys, guys like me. Was that slick or what. Mister Smooth. And, she seemed to like talking to me, she even got a bit flirty. It's a start."

So a few more days went by with a few more chance meetings with our respective targets, then Gene dropped the bomb.

"Next weekend, buddy, my parents are going away for the weekend and I'm babysitting my sister. Well, not babysitting, Marie would be pissed if I said that. But, since I drive now, if anything bad happened, I could drive, you know. So, anyway, I can have her ask Robin over for the weekend. Just not tell her parents that we're all alone. Whadda ya' say, huh? What luck."

"I say it's the best thing possible."

So, we were set. The girls, according to Gene, had already made up their minds, decided on the what, just not the when, where or who with. We had to give it our best shot.

A few days later, Gene told me that Marie had invited Robin for the weekend and that everything was set.

Gene's parents left about four on Friday and were scheduled back at about four on Sunday. Plenty of time, oh, yes, plenty.

Of course, I didn't tell my parents that Gene's folks were gone that weekend, I'm no fool.

So, I got there about six and Gene and I went up to his room.

"They're here, Robin came about five. So, we're ordering pizza in and I think we might try to play strip poker or something later. You know how?"

"Me? Uh, no. Well, if we get that far, we can always figure something out."

So, things went fine, the girls were in their room most of the time, we were in ours. We knew we had time when we ordered the pizza and, so, were in no rush. But I know I had a hard-on the whole time. Well, maybe that's not so unusual.

So, after the pizza came and we all ate, Gene suggested we all play a board game. Marie got out 'Clue' a kind of mystery game and we started.

It was only about ten minutes into the game when Gene said, "This is about as boring as dirt itself. What else can we do?"

"Well, we can see what movies are on, let's look," and Gene got up and began checking the premium channels and came across one that was rated R which he immediately got on the screen.

We all sat watching, the girls on one side of the room, Gene and me, on the other. There were some steamy scenes to the movie, especially one scene where a man was taking the top off the girl and you see her boobs, then it's pretty obvious that the rest of the scene that they're in bed fucking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.