Good Boy - Cover

Good Boy

Copyright© 2010 by Calx

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Danni loved his mother very much... or maybe not.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including White Female   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Rachel threw the phone on the couch and buttoned up her blouse. As her hands were trembling violently this task took more than a minute. After that, she struggled into her skirt, moaning from time to time. His lips pursed, Danni was staring impassively at his mother. But he felt distraught and was barely able to stifle his emotions. Rachel looked at him, reached out and tenderly took his hand. Danni winced.

"Everything will be all right, Danni. I feel better now," Rachel explained softly.

Danni nodded.

"Bring me the shoes, dear!"

Danni looked around and saw that her mother's pumps were left off near the table. He brought them, then rested them beside her feet. Rachel slipped the right shoe on, looked at her swollen ankle and sighed.

The doorbell started to ring. Danni didn't react at first.

"Danni, the door," Rachel rasped.

Danni got out to open the front door.

The paramedic took a cursory glance at Rachel's injured ankle, kneeled before her and deftly put her leg in a splint. Leaning on the wall, Danni was observing curiously.

"I will be back in a couple of hours. There is a fried chicken in the fridge. If you prefer, you can make sandwiches. And don't watch too much TV," Rachel said.

"OK, mum. Don't you want me to come with you?"

"No need, dear. Now give me a hug!"


It was already dark outside when Danni heard a car coming to a stop. He looked out the window, but could not see anything. A minute later the doorbell started to ring impatiently. He ran to open the door.

Rachel was standing outside, smiling sheepishly at her son. She was leaning on a pair of aluminum crutches. Her casted left leg was hanging down, useless as never before. The white plaster cast started at the base of her toes, kept her knee bent at an angle and disappeared somewhere under her skirt.

"Wow," Danni exclaimed and blushed.

"Don't worry, Danni. I am fine."

The boy moved aside to make room for his mother. Rachel got in, carefully picking her way. Her graceful gait was now replaced by an awkward crutching. Danni felt a wave of guilt washing over him. He wondered if his mother could notice his uneasiness.

"Is it broken mommy?"

"Yes. My ankle turned out to be broken," Rachel replied as she headed toward the couch.

"What we gonna do now?"

"Just what we normally do, dear. Watch TV, and then go to bed. Nothing has changed really."

"But your leg ... I don't know what to do."

"Nothing can be done. Don't pay so much attention to the cast! It just keeps my leg immobilized. I know it looks scary but I will definitely live," Rachel said and giggled.

"That's good. Do you want a sandwich?"

"I am not hungry but you can bring me a beer," she said and slumped into the couch.

Happy to be of any use, Danni returned as faster as he could. Rachel has managed to pull the table closer and was about to lift her casted leg on it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.