Good Boy - Cover

Good Boy

Copyright© 2010 by Calx

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Danni loved his mother very much... or maybe not.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including White Female   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Danni was spreading an even layer of peanut butter on the first slice of bread. He was completely engrossed in this task. Rachel looked impatiently at him.

"Danni, hurry up or you will miss the bus," Rachel said.

"Ok, mommy," the boy answered, then looked up at his mother and said "You are so beautiful today, mom."

"The women must be careful when you grow up dear," Rachel said and smiled widely.

"What do you mean?"

"You are a great flatterer. Now, tell me what you want!"

"You are really beautiful. Everyone knows that."

"Ok Danni, tell me what you want from me!"

Danni put the slice of bread in the dish and stared at his mother.

"I just wondered if it is possible ... daddy to be with us again."

Rachel's face darkened. She crumpled the napkin nervously.

"Danni, we have talked about that a lot. I explained what the word divorce means. Daddy doesn't live with us but he loves you very much. He will come to see you next Saturday. You know that."

"Why do you hate him?" Danni asked angrily.

"I don't hate him. We just can't live together anymore. You have to understand that."

"But mom, we need him. What if you got sick? Who's going to take care for me then?"

"Your pretty mother will always be taking care of you. Now, get ready for school."

Danni stood up abruptly and ran up the stairs to his room. He didn't want Rachel to see the tears in his eyes.

"Are you ready?" Rachel cried out impatiently from the kitchen.

"I am coming mom"


The school bus brought Danni home at 2 p.m. He got in, locked the front door, went in his room and lied on his bed. He lied motionlessly for more than an hour, just staring at the ceiling. Then he paced to the bathroom. He kneeled down and ran the palms of his hands on the cold tiles. After that he went down to the garage. Some of his father's belongings were still there. Danni read the labels of some of the plastic bottles dumped into the corner and found what he was looking for.

Rachel got back from work at 6 p.m. She kicked off her pumps and threw her purse on the couch.

"Danni, where are you dear?" she asked loudly.

"In my room, mom?"

"Did you eat your lunch today?"

"Yes, mum."

"What are you doing now? Playing computer games, aren't you?"

"No. I am doing my homework."

"You are not lying to me, are you?"

Rachel didn't wait for his answer. She took off her skirt and hastily unbuttoned her white blouse. It was a tiring day so she badly wanted a refreshing shower. Pacing towards the bathroom, Rachel felt the pleasant coolness of the hardwood floor under her stockinged feet. The tiles near the door were as slippery as ice. Her right foot slipped forward. She flailed her arms trying to regain balance. In this moment her left foot slipped too. Her ankle twisted inwards and she fell down heavily.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.