A Doctor's Strange Therapy - Cover

A Doctor's Strange Therapy

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A Couple having relationship problems discover the kink of a doctor to be the best cure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse  

On Friday morning, Doug woke up extra early in a very excited state; he turned over to face his beautiful wife, Pam, and lightly slid his hand up under Pam's short pyjama top and moved with them slowly towards her breasts. He was happy but surprised to find her nipples already firmly erect and sticking out from the soft tit flesh; soon his fingers closed around those firm stubs of flesh and as he squeezed his fingers closed he heard delightful purring sounds coming from his half asleep wife.

Doug knew that playing with his wife's sensitive nipples would have a joint effect upon them both, he knew that his wife's body would begin to respond and in particular her cunt would begin to produce its heavenly nectar and for himself he knew that his cock would rear its head and begin to harden. Sure enough this is exactly what happened and before long his cock began to ache as it gently rubbed against the crease of Pam's arse.

As much as he wanted to slide his cock into his sweet wife; time was against him for he had to be at work, some forty minutes' drive away, in one hours' time. Pam also felt the urgent need to be fucked, but also felt frustrated knowing there was not time to satisfy the itch now irritating her cunt. Both randy parties had to contain their urges as they showered separately and all too soon left for their jobs.

The day seemed to drag and unknown to each other they both managed to masturbate themselves off in their office toilets, sixty miles apart, at lunch time. Eventually they met up again at five pm as they now prepared for their doctor's appointment at seven. Barely talking to each other they tried to avoid contact with each other as they prepared their bodies in readiness for the probing appointment with Dr Travis but each hoping to sample his cock like previous appointments.

In silence they drove side by side to the allotted appointment; arriving ten minutes early and both sitting nervously in the waiting room trying as best as they could to avoid each other's eye contact. Receptionist Rebecca soon handed them some forms to fill in; they contained the usual questions like name and address but also five questions for them to answer in a totally honest way.

Question 1. When was the last time you had orgasm? Try to be as specific as possible including time of day and location.

Question 2. Have you ever experienced sex where you were totally unable to refuse anything that may happen and if so what did you think about it.

Question 3. Have you ever taken part in a BDSM sex party and if so have you done so with your partner? Once more be as accurate as you possibly can.

Question 4. Does the idea of being under someone else's control excite you? In other words if you were helpless and unable to prevent anything happening to you could you relax and enjoy it.

Question 5. Have you ever submitted to your partner fully and without limit for a period of more than one day? Please give details of activities and enjoyment levels.

Now Pam could not help but look up in Doug's direction and she too found him to be almost as red faced as herself. But as they had promised at that very first appointment with Dr Travis they would remain being honest in all answers.

Within a few minutes of finishing answering the questionnaire, Rebecca asked Doug to follow her and led him along the corridor and turning to the left she showed him into an examination room before taking his form from him. Quickly undress and lay on the table, she said before adding, someone will be with you shortly she said as she scanned his responses to the questions. Exiting the room she quickly back tracked down the corridor and asked Pam to follow her. This time at the end of the corridor she opened the door on the right and showed Pam into another examination room. A slow sexy smile covered the receptionist's face as she scanned the replies supplied by Pam. Again she announced Pam should undress and that the doctor would be with her soon as she left the room.

Doug wondered what had happened to Pam as this was the first time they had actually been separated upon arriving at the clinic. Still he removed his clothes as instructed but the cold plastic feel of the examination table seemed to quickly start beads of sweat gathering around his back. He could not resist trying his feet in the stirrups and imagined his own wife laying like this; having a genecology exam, for some strange reason this thought caused his cock to twitch and begin to harden. Just then the door opened and in walked three people he had never met; two men and a woman.

Immediately the two men grabbed his ankles and secured them with straps into the stirrups; now Doug began to panic for there had never been any need to secure him to the table in the past. Just as quickly the two men then grabbed his hands and pulled them above his head before securing them to hand restraints he had not noticed built into the table. Now completely immobilised Doug began to really fear for his safety as the woman stepped between his outstretched legs and she began to bind his testicles. She tied a shoe lace around his balls and then separated each testicle before tying off the lace.

As Doug opened his mouth to complain The woman warned him that to complain would surely result in him being heavily punished; just then one of the men spoke. According to the form you filled in tonight this should be a real turn on for you; after all you filled in, That today at 1 pm you had a wank in the staff toilets at work and splattered the wall before licking it clean; you also stated that your ideal fantasy would be helpless at the hands of several people including men and women; although you claim to be a BDSM virgin; and that the loss of control is the biggest driving force in your fantasy. Soon you will no longer be that virgin and will experience the joys and pain of being subjugated.

Meanwhile in the other room Dr Travis examined Pam. Pam remove your clothes and climb on the Table like a good little slut; Put your feet in the stirrups and push your knees as wide as you can. Rebecca here is going to excite your cunt with her hand and if you relax enough she is going to fist fuck you. As she does this I am going to ask you about your answers on the form. Rebecca began by putting on a latex glove and coating it in lubricating gel; beginning by sliding two fingers into Pam's cunt she began thrusting; Dr Travis asked Pam to describe how she had brought herself to an orgasm at lunch time in the ladies loo at work.

Well doctor, I made sure the toilets were completely clear of any work colleagues and then I slipped my panties off and entered the cubicle. The ivory basin felt cold to my arse but my cunt was jumping and soon accepted my fingers; in my mind's eye I saw the five coloured men who had taken part in our previous appointments and imaging one of them standing in front of me stroking his magnificent cock. I manage to get my feet pushed against the side walls of the cubicle and I could smell the arousal in my cunt. Taking the Rubber cock from my handbag (I have to confess that it has travelled everywhere with me since that last appointment.) and it slid easily into my soaking wet cunt. I saw the coloured guy in my mind's eye and imaging how it would feel if he was just using me as the whore I am. While Rebecca continued to massage the inner walls of Pam's cunt, adding more fingers until all four and her thumb was pressing against the horny bitch's cunt, the Dr continued.

What about you being helpless to prevent people doing whatever they liked to you? Asked Dr Travis. Oh that is easy to answer for I am such a slut that I would never stop any hard cock from using me in any way they saw fit so I would not need to be bound for that to happen, Pam breathlessly replied.

In response to question 3; I cannot actually say I have taken party in a BDSM party unless you count our previous appointments as such parties. I also think the answer to the next question would be pointless to answer as I have already said that even without being bound I would never even dream of denying any hard cock access to any of my holes.

Finally question 5; When we were courting many years ago we role played and I did agree to be Doug's sex slave for a week and thoroughly enjoyed it all. Doug made me wear short wrap around skirts, not panties and would often expose my ass or cunt when we stopped for a rest and I was never allowed to adjust my dress; by the time we found somewhere private to actually fuck I was so horny that he made me cum before he had even fully inserted his cock into me.

Dr Travis then produced a syringe and injected a clear fluid into Pam's arm telling her it was a muscle relaxant and now she would not be able to move or resist. Now Rebecca had her fully hand deep inside Pam's sopping wet cunt and at the DR's command she clenched her fist and began to really pound Pam's cunt; in an instant Pam was screaming out her orgasm and she was more than a little embarrassed as her cunt began squirting.

Meanwhile back in Doug's room; the female undressed to reveal she was a transsexual sporting a fairly hard six inch cock; Doug groaned almost dejectedly as if he had hoped she would have a much larger cock. As her fingers played with Doug's anal opening he began to hope she was going to slip it up his boy pussy but at the last minute she stopped and laughed in Doug's face.

Unseen by Doug one of the men had wheeled a trolley beside the examination table and pulled off the cover to reveal a strange looking contraption. It was like a breast pump but with a small two inch diameter glass dome at the end of the piping. Now Sally the transsexual moved once more between Doug's legs and taking hold of his bound cock she held it upright whilst the taller of the men placed this glass dome just over Doug's cock head. With a flick of a switch suddenly the machine kicked into life and began rhythmically sucking on his cock head. The sensation drove Doug out of his mind; and these feelings intensified when Sally now took a silver coloured pointed cylinder and inserted it all the way up Doug's arse.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.