My Son's First Time - Cover

My Son's First Time

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - How many mothers have watched their sons have sex for the first time? Well, I did and here's all about it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   White Couple   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

"It's not going in, Robbie, push some more," and he shoved forward once more.

"Maybe you're not wet enough?"

"Oh, I am so wet, just push harder, just make it go in," she said as she lifted her hips up and he arched forward pushing.

"Oh, it's going in, keep pushing, oh, yes, that's better," and I can see that she's raised up on her elbows looking down.

Robbie's cock must be inside her because he was now thrusting in and out of her and she was meeting every movement with those of her own, they are obviously greatly enjoying their first fuck. So was I and I realized just how much I was when I put my second finger up inside as I watched my son and his girlfriend.

"Oh, Robbie, this is so good, it just feels wonderful. I knew I'd love it when I finally had your beautiful, sexy cock inside my pussy. I just love us fucking. I've been waiting so long."

"You feel so good inside, oh, I could do this forever. I love fucking you, Mel, you are so good. Mmm."

I am so turned on watching these two, they are so beautiful, so virginal, well, not now, but you know what I mean, so new at this, so spirited, so fresh and hungry for one another, they truly are dazzlingly erotic.

Melissa is splayed open with my son going in and out of her, rubbing her firm breasts, even on her back, her breasts don't settle any at all, they just stand proudly in the air, so lovely and firm.

She now had raised her legs up in the air and he was holding her ankles wide apart as he took deliberate long and deep strokes into her. She started moving her hips around as he fucked her, it was so sexy, so erotic, my pussy just throbbed in unison with their thrusts at one another.

"Oh, I'm really getting close, Mel. It feels so good, really good," my son gasped as he had such raw, wonderful and passionate sex with such a stunning, young enchantress. Her sensual foreplay with my son will be etched into my memory forever.

They just looked so spectacular there joined together by my son's cock, coupled in passion and lust, they were beautiful, just gorgeous, so happily immersed in such hunger for one another.

"Mmm, let's slow down some, make it last, I want it to be perfect, Robbie, just perfect. It just feels so wonderful, even better than I had hoped."

He continued running his cock in and out of her, each time he pulled back, I could see how wet and slick his penis was.

"Mmm, mmm, oh, oh, I'm getting really close, oh, push it hard, put it deep inside me, Robbie," she cried out as she wrapped her legs up around his back pulling him deeply into her as she began to buck against him, shuddering with ecstasy as she dug her fingers into his butt pulling him ever deeper.

"UUGH, UUGH, UUGH, UUGH, UHHN, uuhn, uuhn, oh, oh, ohhh, ohhh, Robbie, oh, Robbie, I love you so much, oh, I love you, don't stop, oh, it feels so good, just wonderful, oh, I'm so happy, mmm, mmm," she moaned softly.

As Melissa loosened her grip on him, Robbie began taking long, determined strokes into her upraised pussy. I could see his dick coming almost all the way out, then sliding directly down into her depths. Oh, it looked so good.

Robbie's curls were falling in front of his eyes as her fucked her, it made him look so young, yet doing such a manly act, thrusting over and over deeply into her.

Then, his head jerked back, his hips thrust forward driving himself deep inside her as he called out, "Oh, Mel, oh, Mel, oh, it feels so good, oh, your pussy ... oh, so good, oh, wow, I love you Melissa, I love you so much. I want to fuck you all the time, I never want to stop."

And he didn't. He kept slowly cycling in and out of her as he slumped down over her and soon only his hips were moving, just a few inches each time but still making love for their first time. Their young bodies looked so sweet and peaceful there, my son's semen now united with Melissa's juices as a slippery reminder of their act of love as he slowly moved in and out.

They lay there in each other's arms kissing warmly and tenderly, it was obvious to me that these two deeply cared about each other.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.