My Son's First Time
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - How many mothers have watched their sons have sex for the first time? Well, I did and here's all about it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   White Couple   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Well, it started out accidental, I'm really not a particularly snoopy mom. I don't go through my son's belongings though I have come across a few things like Playboys stashed under his mattress. I do change his sheets, after all, he must not think that I would feel them when I push in the tucks of his sheets. Well, I did, and, frankly, I really don't care.

Oh, I know some moms would freak out, cause a big deal over it. I was sure he was masturbating any way, he's thirteen, after all. I started at eleven, no, maybe it was ten. Anyway, the girls in Playboy are, at least, pretty and, even modest, by some magazine standards. And, Jim and I, Jim is his father, my husband, set up Robbie's computer so the parental controls were set to 'moderate' so he could at least see girls in string bikinis. I know some moms who set their kid's computers to 'strict.' Well, like I said, I don't mind if he has a few Playboy magazines.

So, back to the accident. I had walked into his room one afternoon to put away some clothes of his that I had just dried and folded, when I noticed an email open on the screen of his computer.

To: Robbieman@yahoo.com

From: Hotprincess34B@gmail.com

Subject: Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, Robbie, yes, yes, yes. I've been on the pill now long enough and we can do it. Finally. We can fuck. I can't wait to have your wonderful dick inside my hot, wet pussy. I love to suck your cock but I really want us to fuck like crazy.

I'll be over on Thursday when your mom is at your aunt's. My pussy is dripping until it gets your sweet dick pushing inside it for the very first time.

XXXXXXXXX

Mel

Well, there's a revelation not every parent wants to discover.

My sweet thirteen-year old son, so recently just a baby, really, is plotting with his also thirteen-year old girlfriend to dive headlong into sex. They sure aren't shy about it. I sat there rereading the email several times. These are two hot kids.

It may be awful but I was rather turned-on reading it and considering what they were up to. The image of my son, naked, his little penis, well, hmm, I guess I don't know just how little it is any more, do I? Does he have hair around it? He must. Melissa has boobs, I would guess they're about B-cup. Then I looked again at her email address, 'Hotprincess34B, ' and understood. Yes, she is a hot princess. And thinking about all this had made me wet. Very wet.

Now, if you're wondering if I'm going to confront my son and cause a big to-do, no, I'm not.

I've talked with him a lot about sex, more than that, actually. About love and relationships and caring and gentleness and commitment and loyalty and consent. I really didn't mind that he and Melissa were going to have sex. He was very responsible for his age, she was protected, Melissa was a good student like Robbie and a very sweet girl.

And, frankly, if I were Robbie, I'd be wanting to take her to bed for sure. She is a doll. Short blond curly hair, about four inches shorter than Robbie, maybe ninety pounds or so, and, as I now strongly suspect, 34-B breasts which obviously my son is well acquainted with.

Now, I told you that I didn't confront Robbie. Here's what I did do, just try to understand.

As I sat there at his desk looking at the email, all I wanted was to witness their first lovemaking, I wanted to watch. I wanted to watch them more than anything. But how?

A peephole in the wall? No, hard to do, hard to fix after. Hide in the closet? No way.

After I had read that email, I simply could't get the image out of my mind. My naked son, on his knees between Melissa's legs, guiding himself into her for the first time. Yes, and then going like teenagers do, and best of all, watching them both come to orgasm, that most intimate moment a couple shares. I wanted to witness their first.

Then, I saw it. Right there. Robbie had a video camera set up for chatting with his friends. I could turn it on and set it up to be viewed on my laptop wherever I wanted to be as I watched them. With sound and all. I could even keep it on my hard drive.

All I really had to do was blank out his screen and cover over the little green light that shows when the camera is on. So, in just a few minutes, I had set things up and had done a test run. Easy, it worked perfectly. So, on Thursday, Robbie and Melissa will offer each other their bodies as his mother watches.

On Thursday, I set things up, tested them out and then parked my car on the next block and walked back to the house. We have high-speed wireless in the house, so, yes, I did set up in my closet, it's a nice, large walk-in that was just perfect, then sat there nervously waiting our two stars of the day.

I did have the door to my closet open some so I could hear when they came in and about three-ten, I heard them enter the back door. I closed my closet door and settled in.

Nothing happened for a few minutes, then I saw Melissa come into the picture as she went over and sat on Robbie's bed. She really is a pretty girl, Robby is a lucky young man to have her as his first.

Then, there's Robbie as Melissa stands and they embrace and kiss. These are pretty passionate kisses, certainly not busses on the cheek. They mean business.

Then, Robbie stands back a bit and begins unbuttoning her blouse, opening it to reveal her plain white bra. He slipped off her blouse as she reached back and took off her bra and stood there before my son; her breasts were lovely.

The clarity of the picture was better than I had expected. Robbie's hands reached forward to her breasts as he began massaging and fondling them. As he did, her hand reached down and pressed on the front of his pants and began to rub. Oh, I was getting wet, really wet.

Robbie sat down on his bed with Melissa in front of him as he began sucking her nipples. Melissa has exquisite breasts, lovely round globes with light pink and very puffy nipples. They actually do look delicious, I can see why he wants to suck them which he is doing with great relish, I can even hear the occasional 'slurp' as he sucks.

Then, my son begins to loosen her skirt and pull it to the floor, soon followed by her panties. She must have slipped her shoes and socks off earlier. I can't see how much pubic hair she has, she's thirteen and must have some. Or, perhaps, she shaves it off like I've heard is the popular thing to do today. I've even thought about doing it myself but I expect that it is a lot of maintenance.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.