They That Have Power – Book III - Cover

They That Have Power – Book III

Copyright© 2010 by hermit

Chapter 24: Monday, August 9, 2010

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 24: Monday, August 9, 2010 - Life goes on for Jake and his family until the Council forces the confrontation he has been dreading. Can Jake protect his family if it escalates into open war?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   DomSub   Harem   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Prostitution  

Monday, August 9, 2010

Jake went to the window and closed the drapes. It was getting dark outside, and with the curtains drawn, it was too dark to see.

Alice, would you give us just a little light?

Alice turned on the bathroom light and closed the door most of the way so that there was just enough light to see. She sat down in a chair against the wall. Alice was in shadow, but Jake saw her hitch her dress up and put her hand between her legs.

You’re not just a spectator, Jake sent her. You need to watch what I do. This is stuff that you’ll want to learn.

Yes, Jake.

Tonight, I’m only going to work at the intuitive level so you can follow along. Meanwhile, I want you to manage her nervousness. A little is okay, but if you notice any distress, I want you to calm her down. But you have to be easy about it. Try not to undo any arousal she works up.

I’ll try, Jake.

Jake sat next to Mona on the bed and pulled her gently onto his lap. As short as she was, that put Mona’s head level with Jake’s. He took her cheeks in his hands and kissed her softly on the lips. She let him, sitting there passively.

“No experience kissing?” Jake asked.

She shook her head.

“I’ll demonstrate for you and then you can do it.”

Jake spent a minute kissing her lips gently. Then he began playing with her lips with his tongue. She started kissing him in return. Her arms went around his back.

“You kiss nicely for a first-timer,” he said.

“Kissing is nice, isn’t it? You wouldn’t think so just watching other people.”

Jake kissed her again, this time using his tongue to explore her mouth. After a minute, Mona joined in the game. She started getting excited, and her breathing deepened.

He drew back. “I detect natural aptitude.”

She smiled.

“It’s time for the next step,” Jake said.

He put Mona on her feet, reached for the hem of her top, and began raising it slowly.

“Be calm, darlin’,” he said as her nervousness mounted. “You’re gorgeous. You have nothing to be ashamed of.”

Mona raised her arms and Jake pulled her shirt off. Underneath she was wearing a black bra. He found and lowered the zipper of her skirt, which fell to the floor revealing black bikini panties. She stood before him, her eyes closed, radiating anxiety.

Jake admired her form. Her arms and legs were slender but muscular. She was very slim in the hips and shoulders. Her waist, though small, wasn’t enough smaller than her hips to give her a classic hourglass shape. The skin was stretched taut over her rib cage which was visibly expanding and contracting. The movements of the individual ribs under her skin were clearly visible. Her stomach was a marvel, perfectly flat, the muscles clearly defined.

“Almost there,” he said softly. “Be strong.”

He reached behind her, unhooked her bra, and pulled it off. Her breasts were not big, but what she had was pleasingly rounded. Her rose-colored areolas were small. The nipples, too, were small.

Jake ran his hands down her ribs to her waist and then to her hips. He took hold of her panties and drew them down until they fell on their own. Her hips had not an ounce of excess flesh. Her pubic hair was full, almost shockingly luxuriant on a figure that, in some ways, appeared barely pubescent.

“Remarkable,” he said reverently.

“What did I tell you?” Alice said.

“Hush,” he replied. “I’m having a religious experience.”

Jake stood, walked around her, and looked at her from behind. Her ass was lean and heavily muscled. Jake had never seen such muscular development on a woman before.

“I’m going to touch you,” he said and ran his hand lightly across her bottom.

Mona inhaled sharply.

“You’re perfect,” Jake said, “like a sculpture. It’s a crime against nature to cover you up.”

“Is my body as nice as Alice’s?” she asked, coyness overcoming shyness.

“I don’t know how to compare you two. I love the way God chose to make her. I love her large breasts and curvy hips. You are very different from her. You are slender, spare. There’s no extra. You are what a woman looks like with all the ornamentation removed. And do you know something? It’s awesome. And I mean that literally. I am awed. Maybe the only thing I can say in comparison is that you’re a more perfect Mona than she is an Alice.”

“That’s because you didn’t see me when I was 17,” Alice said. “Of course with her slight build, she’s not going to sag as quickly as I will.”

“Hush, you’re spoiling the mood,” he said.

“Yes, Jake,” she said in apparent contrition that Jake knew was feigned.

“Now take off my clothes, Mona,” he said.

She came to him hesitantly and started to unbutton his shirt.

It was Jake’s turn to feel awkward.

“I may be tall for my age, but when I’m naked there’s no question that I haven’t been in puberty long. When you see grown men you’ll see how different they are from me.”

Mona took his shirt off and then his trousers. When he stood there in just boxers she knelt and pulled them down, shocking herself with the sudden sight of Jake’s erection.

“You mean this isn’t very developed?” she asked.

“It should still grow more.”

“If it were bigger than this, I don’t know how it would fit. I’m not sure it’s going to anyway.”

“I have it on good authority that in practice that’s not that much of a problem. But for your first time, my penis will be easier for you.” He took her hand and pulled her to the bed. “The preliminaries are finished. It’s time for the main event if you’re ready.”

Mona nodded nervously.

Jake put his arms around her and kissed her again. He kept the kiss going until Mona was kissing him back avidly. He moved to the angle of her jaw and began kissing slowly along it. He shifted down to her neck. Mona raised her chin to give him better access and began to make happy noises. Those noises became louder as Jake moved down to her chest. He sat on the edge of the bed, bringing his face even with her breasts.

Jake cheated, more to give Alice something to see than for Mona’s benefit. He sent Mona a touch of arousal, keyed to the distance that his mouth was from her nipples. After a few moments, she clutched his head and held it to her breast. He resisted her, moving only slowly toward her right nipple. Her breathing accelerated and she began to moan.

“Oh, God, keep going. I never dreamed it would feel so nice. Why haven’t I done this before?”

She pushed his head toward her nipple. Jake let himself be moved.

“Oh, yes. Right there,” she cried as his mouth touched her nipple.

It grew in his mouth, stiffening into a small, rubbery cylinder. He nipped at it once as an experiment.

“Ouch! Please, not so rough.”

No, she wasn’t wired that way.

Jake continued to kiss and suck on her nipple. After a minute he moved to the other breast, again taking his time to approach the other nipple, increasing her arousal as he came closer. This time he resisted her attempt to move his head. When he finally brought his lips in contact with her nipple, Mona squealed.

“Yes. More.”

Jake gave her nipple another minute of attention. Then he put his hand between her legs. She was wet. He moved her onto the bed and pushed her gently onto her back. He stood above her.

“It’s time now, Mona, unless you stop me.”

She nodded nervously. “I think I’m ready.”

Jake took a condom from the bedside table, opened the package, rolled it on, and knelt between her legs. He rubbed her lower belly and then moved his hands to her pubic hair. He rubbed there, too, for a moment. Using his thumbs, he spread her outer labia. They pulled back to reveal her inner labia. Jake pulled them open as well. There was the opening to her vagina and her hymen. Jake was surprised that dance training had not broken it.

“You are intact, love. There will be a little pain as I enter.”

She nodded again, biting her lower lip.

Jake leaned forward, guiding his penis to her vulva with his hand. He rubbed up and down the slit and then seated the penis at the entrance. He leaned down and kissed her.

“Here it comes,” he said.

He thrust firmly with his hips, his penis pushing easily through the membrane and moving several inches inside her. Mona cried out. Jake counted to three and then tamped down the pain. It was easy now. So much easier than that time with Kara. He wished he could have done that for her as well. He could have stopped Mona from feeling any pain at all, but he thought that she should have that part of the experience.

“I’ll wait until you’re ready for more,” Jake said.

“It’s okay. It only hurt for a few seconds. I’m ready now.”

Jake pulled out and then thrust in. It took three slow, deliberate strokes before he was completely seated in her. That was enough to convince Mona that there was pleasure to be had.

“Oh, my, Jake. That feels nice.”

“We aim to please, darlin’,” he said and began a steady thrusting motion.

Alice, my love, would you keep me from coming?

I don’t know how, Jake.

Watch me. Sense my arousal. See how it feels nice now? Wait a couple of minutes. You’ll notice the beginnings of my orgasm. Mine doesn’t feel like yours, but I don’t think there will be any doubt when it happens. Then make it go away. Use the same approach as you use for projecting an emotion. In this case, project the absence of the feeling, a kind of neutral state.

I’ll try, Jake.

If you can’t, I’ll make do. Just do your best. Also keep an eye on how I manage Mona’s arousal. That may give you some clues.

Yes, Jake.

But Mona was already inflamed, Jake saw. She was turning out to be a firecracker. For just a second he doused her arousal, just to give Alice a glimpse at how it was done. Then he restored her to her previous state.

“Yes. Yes. I love the way that feels,” Mona said, her voice tight.

Jake kept stroking into her. The exertion was making his breathing harder. He broke into a light sweat. Her vagina was tight and wet and very warm. He hoped that Alice figured out how to inhibit his orgasm because he wasn’t going to last much longer otherwise.

Mona’s voice was inching higher in volume and pitch. She brought her knees up and clutched Jake’s hips with her thighs. Jake felt her excitement climbing steadily. Her mind was starting to lose contact with the outside world, her existence focusing in on the feeling in her loins. She grabbed the bedclothes in clenched fists.

Jake started moving faster. Mona’s small breasts began to undulate up and down. Mona reached around his back with her arms and pulled him down on her. The change of position altered the angle of his entry, forcing more pressure onto her clitoris. Mona went crazy. She began to scream shrilly. Jake became alarmed.

Don’t worry, Alice sent. The soundproofing in these rooms is very good.

Jake focused on the mechanics of thrusting. He detected in Mona a strong, glorious tingling every time he pushed home. He started pressing his pubic bone against her clit at the bottom of every stroke. They fit together well. Or would it be like this with every man Mona fucked? He felt a touch of jealousy at that prospect.

Mona was now sweating freely. Her hips were rising up to meet Jake’s thrusts, pushing her clit into him even harder. Then Jake felt spasms begin in her vagina. It tightened around his cock, pushing him toward climax. Suddenly the sensation was gone. Jake sent gratitude to Alice.

Mona’s arousal was climbing. She cried into his ear loudly, pulling down on him, pulling them tightly together.

Jake kept his thrusts going through her orgasm. Then he slowed, though he didn’t stop. Mona sagged back to the bed, her knees falling to the sides. Her hair was damp with sweat.

At the end of each slow stroke, Jake ground his pubic bone into her. It took less than a minute before that started to affect her and Jake sensed her arousal returning.

“Are we going again?” she asked.

“Yes, beautiful,” he said. “Let’s see if you have more than one in you.”

“It feels lovely. I want more.”

Jake resumed a modest pace. Mona came along even faster than the first time. Jake glanced over at Alice. Her panties were around one ankle and her hand was moving quickly under her dress. Jake smiled at her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.