They That Have Power – Book III - Cover

They That Have Power – Book III

Copyright© 2010 by hermit

Chapter 20: Sunday, August 8. 2010

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 20: Sunday, August 8. 2010 - Life goes on for Jake and his family until the Council forces the confrontation he has been dreading. Can Jake protect his family if it escalates into open war?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   DomSub   Harem   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Prostitution  

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Jake shuddered and then lay still, smiling. Jan slumped down onto him, laying her head on his chest, breathing heavily. Jake had always felt privileged when he was with her. It was not just because their relationship had started with her being an unobtainable object of desire, or because of their easy camaraderie, or because of the respect and admiration he felt for her.

It was also because she made him feel wonderful when they were together. She loved him ardently, generously. Her other relationships didn’t change that, not even her relationship with Mark. Yes, Jan loved Mark, now more than ever, but she loved, admired, appreciated, and lusted for Jake. He needed that desperately today.

Jake radiated his feelings to her. She smiled up at him and then laid her head back down.

On the other side of the Harrisons’ king-sized bed, Mark had just dozed off, lying next to Ellen. Two spent condoms littered his bed stand. He had fucked Ellen competently both times. That had taken the edge off her need. It hadn’t been as good as she would have gotten from a mind reader, and it didn’t blunt the keen anticipation that she had for the new Jake, but she had come liberally.

Jake was trying hard to ignore Ellen and Mark, although there had been no ignoring how much Ellen had enjoyed finally experiencing another man, or how much Mark had been inspired by Ellen. Jake had been ignoring Ellen since they had knocked on the Harrisons’ door. He didn’t want Dom Jake to make a sudden, inexplicable appearance. He had to learn how to conceal the personality change or at least learn how to manage it.

When Jake had collected Ellen at the lake house earlier that evening to go to the Harrisons’, Dom Jake had emerged. Ellen had sensed him and practically quivered with excitement. But Jake didn’t say a word to her. He just led her to the speedboat and started across the lake. Finally, halfway across, she had had to say something.

“Master, why haven’t you dealt with my loyalty yet?”

“Why? Is that a problem?”

“I ran into Brian. He affected me.”

“Yes?”

“I thought you were going to do it.”

“Did your pussy tingle?”

“Yes, master.”

“Did you fuck him?”

“No, master.”

“Will you ever fuck him?”

“If you tell me to.”

“I will never tell you to fuck him. Not Brian, not ever. So I ask again: Will you ever fuck him?”

“No, master.”

“Then I don’t see that there’s any hurry to tamper with your mind.”

“But he’s hard to resist.”

Jake pulled the throttle back and turned the boat sharply to bring it to a quick halt.

“Do you remember your rules?”

“Yes, master.”

“What is the second rule?”

“To have sex with no one but you, unless given permission.”

“Let me make this clear. You do not have permission. Give up any hope you have of sleeping with anybody, male or female, dominant or not, young or old. Is that clear?”

“But what about the Harrisons? Mark will be expecting it.”

“You do not have permission. Is that clear?”

“Yes, master.”

“The only thing you did right yesterday was to keep Brian out of your pants. You have much to answer for, and believe me, you will, but you should be very grateful you never actually strayed. As bad as things are going to be for you soon, they would have been unbearable if you had fucked him or some other man. Even the old Jake would have had you screaming for mercy, and as you’ll find out, I’m not burdened by his squeamishness.”

“Yes, master.”

“I promise you that if you ever disobey the second rule, I will torture you. I will torture you long and hard. I will take you far beyond the point where the pain has any kind of thrill.”

“Yes, master.”

“The next time you see Brian and your pussy starts to get wet and your thoughts drift to how nice it would be to have him lying on top of you, just remember the agony that I will bring you. Not just physical pain, although there will be plenty of that, but mental pain, too. It would never have occurred to the old Jake to figure out the most effective ways to torture you. For me, given the lack of gratitude and lack of discipline I see in you, you can be sure that I’ll be looking into that carefully.”

Ellen had looked down submissively. Her anticipation was being eroded by fear. It didn’t bother him. If she had wanted tenderness she should have stuck with the old Jake. He wasn’t inclined to waste his time on that. He was going to be too busy training his sub.

Jake had then pushed the throttles forward and steered toward the Harrisons’.

After tying up to the dock, Jake had grabbed Ellen’s arm.

“We are going to spend time with people I like and respect,” he had said. “I am going to give you to Mark. You will show him a good time. Don’t talk to me while we are there unless something important comes up. Any questions?”

“No, master.”

They had walked to the back door and knocked. Mark had taken charge of Ellen from the outset, giving her wine and engaging her in conversation. Ellen had enjoyed Mark’s attention, as well as the sex that followed. She responded to older men. Mark gave her something that Jake couldn’t. Jake thought that Boris would, too, if it ever came to that. It was funny how his youth, a quality that so thrilled Jan, was a liability with Ellen.

Jan brought him back to the present.

She is not happy, even though she enjoyed being with Mark, Jan sent him without bothering to lift her head from his chest.

Dom Jake was stern with her on the way over. He’s establishing the new order.

I wouldn’t think there was any doubt about who’s in charge.

I wouldn’t have thought there would have been between Ellen and me either, but there were several times when we had to deal with variations on that issue. But in this case, Dom Jake was making sure that Ellen knows there would be dire consequences for disloyalty or infidelity.

I’m sorry this thing has been so hard on you.

Thanks. I wonder if I’m still kind of in shock. There’s a part of me that just can’t believe what Ellen did.

How do you mean?

I can understand that she was smitten by a domineering personality. I mean, that’s her nature after all. What I don’t understand is how she could throw away everything else without a moment’s hesitation.

Like what?

There was a lot more to our relationship than the domination. I tried to be demanding with her, but I got much more pleasure from being tender, from talking to her about what was going on with us, being her companion. Dom Jake won’t be like that. As far as I can tell, he doesn’t have any tender feelings. He doesn’t care if her emotional needs get met. He’s concerned with her obedience and devotion. I think he feels some responsibility to her, but he thinks that that has been satisfied if Ellen has food, clothing and shelter.

He’s not into seeing her become all she can be?

No, he wants to make sure she’s all he wants her to be. Maybe I just don’t understand Ellen as well as I thought I did, but when she went for him, she gave up a lot more than she got.

What about you? What did you lose?

It may take a while before I know everything. I’ve lost the friendship Ellen and I had. I loved to just lie with her and read her thoughts while she read mine. She and I have been close for as long as I can remember, long before the domination. We were closer than almost all of the kids were with their mothers. Ellen and I have lost that because Dom Jake isn’t interested in it. I’m going to miss her. It’s like a close friend died. I’ll never be able to talk to her again.

Jake, you’ll be living in the same house with her.

I don’t think you understand what has happened yet, Jan. I still get to be around her all I want. It’s just that when I am, I’ll be Dom Jake. I’ll want to do the things that he likes. He doesn’t care for companionship. He is driven to control. He won’t ask her how her day was. He’ll demand that she shut up and suck his dick. I won’t miss her during those times because, well, because I’ll be Dom Jake. I’ll want the same things he does. It’s when I’m not around her that I’ll miss the special relationship that we had. That’s when she’ll be dead to me.

That’s awful. It makes me want to cry.

Jake caught a glimpse of movement from the other side of the bed. He didn’t want to change into Dom Jake and lose his rapport with Jan so he looked away and forced himself to stay out of Ellen’s head. She really was dead to him. He heard a sob from Ellen.

I won’t be dead to her though, Jake sent to Jan. I think from her perspective it will be like I am always just out of touch. She’ll only be able to read me when I’m not focused on her. She’ll be able to eavesdrop on my life but never communicate directly with me. In a way, that will be a relief.

Why would you say that? Jan said.

Because, to me, it’s the simple truth when I say she is dead to me. This new reality spares me, the old Jake, from having to have any direct contact with her. I don’t think I could make myself do it. I learned something last night. There are worse ways for a relationship to end than death.

You can’t mean that.

I didn’t create the way things are, Jan. I’m just trying to live through them. When Dom Jake talks to her, the only thing that will concern him is managing his slave and ensuring that he gets his due. If I were able to talk to her, well, I’d get all hung up on how I’ve been rejected by my mother, my lover, my closest friend. I’m sure that in her mind the only thing she did was spurn me in favor of a lover who excites her more. She probably still feels fondly for me as her son. She probably still cherishes the friendship we had. But she doesn’t yet realize that she didn’t just trade up for a better lover. She lost all of old Jake, the whole person. She’ll figure it out soon.

So why don’t you want to have direct contact?

Because if I could talk to her I would make an ugly scene. I’d beg her to tell me how she could give up her son and her friend. Is her sexual satisfaction so important that she is willing to orphan her son, discard her closest friend? Do you see now, Jan? I’m saved from that. It wouldn’t do any good. She’s made her choice. No matter what I do or say, I’ve lost her. At least this way I get to keep my dignity.

Oh, Jake, you’re breaking my heart, Jan sent.

Jake let his peripheral vision catch Ellen. She was curled up in a ball. He looked away. He was pretty sure that Ellen was listening to his conversation with Jan. If he were in her shoes, he wouldn’t have been able to resist. It was a dirty trick. He hurt and he wanted to make sure that Ellen hurt, too.

The way he couldn’t look into her mind without changing personalities ensured that their communication went only one way. She could ignore him if she wanted, but she would never be able to plead her own case to him.

Meanwhile, there was one thing Jake didn’t want to deal with and that was having to explain to Mark why Ellen was crying. He went into Mark’s mind and installed a control to keep him soundly asleep.

Jan, beloved, it’s not as bad as that. Yes, it smarts now. There’s no doubt about that, but I’ll get over Ellen. I’ve got the world’s best support system. I spent several hours with the Broadmans this afternoon. They don’t know what’s going on with Ellen. They were very diverting. I actually had fun with them. And look at what you’ve done for me tonight. I’ll always be grateful to you for this. I needed to feel loved. And you let me get a bunch of stuff off my chest. Plus Kara is waiting for me at home. It’s impossible to feel really bad in the face of such devotion. Everybody should have such good friends.

You didn’t say anything about Leanne.

That’s because she’s not in any position to give anybody comfort at the moment. When I get home, I’ll be the one consoling her. She feels very guilty about precipitating all this. I really need to spend some time with her away from Ellen to make sure she gets past it.

Jan rolled off of him, hopped to her feet, and started looking around for her clothes.

Get up. We’re going to your place, she sent.

Jake sat up. Jan was suddenly exuding missionary zeal. He was about to rifle through her mind and find out what was up when he glanced at Ellen. His personality shifted. She was still lying, naked, curled up on her side. He smiled. Even in her misery, she was a beautiful woman. Once she had been broken and rebuilt the right way, she was going to be a trophy that would make every straight man writhe in envy. It was glorious to be a mind reader. He had the toolset he needed to do marvelous, subtle, and sophisticated things to her mind, even without taking control of her. Maybe he’d get lucky and she would take Brian to bed. He would be able to do most anything to her then and no one would say anything.

Hurry up, Jan sent. You can gloat over your sex toy later.

Jake looked over at her with an avaricious grin. She was holding his clothes in a bundle and frowning. His personality changed back. She threw them at him. He caught them and pulled his boxers on, and then his slacks.

“What about Mark?” he asked.

“Let him sleep. I’ll wake him in the morning,” Jan said.

Jake slipped his shirt on and saw Ellen, lying in a fetal ball. He shifted to Dom Jake. The whiny slut was still wallowing in self-pity.

“On your feet, tart,” Jake snapped and smacked Ellen hard on the ass, leaving a satisfying red handprint. “Your better has decreed that it’s time to go.”


Jake told Ellen to drive the boat back to the lake house. He sat aft with Jan. He moved his head slowly back and forth between her and Ellen, feeling for the precise moment when the shift between his personalities occurred. Every time he shifted, his goals and attitudes did, too. It was very disruptive. He had to learn how to control exactly when the shift happened or he would never get anything done when Ellen was around.

He tried variously adjusting where he looked and where his thoughts were focused, trying to figure out exactly how much he could attend to either Ellen or Jan before he was changed. It was not encouraging.

Old Jake looked at the back of Ellen’s head but kept his attention on Jan’s emotions. She was worried and irritated. He could understand that, but it was going to take some time before the changes were integrated. But concentrating on Jan wasn’t enough. He shifted to Dom Jake. Crap.

“Damn it, Jake,” Jan snapped. “Don’t you know how jarring it is when you do that?”

Fuck her, he thought. He’d like to see her do any better. He turned to glare at her and shifted back.

“Sorry,” he said with an apologetic smile. “I guess I can stop now. We’re almost home anyway.”


Jake dragged Ellen down to the basement by her hair. At first, Ellen had been thrilled, thinking that Jake was finally going to give her what she wanted. But then she had read him and learned that there was nothing pleasant in his intentions.

She would learn that he would never let her get away with the crap that she had pulled on the old Jake. He had her strip and clamped her into the St. Andrews cross with her back exposed.

“Wait here, drippy pants, while I go get the expert. You’re about to get a hell of a beating.”

But as he walked through the basement toward the stairs, he realized that the women were gone. Boris, too. He had wanted Shannon to help him. Now, only Brian was home. Well, he’d just have to handle Ellen’s first session himself. Then he had an inspiration and knocked on Brian’s door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.