They That Have Power – Book III - Cover

They That Have Power – Book III

Copyright© 2010 by hermit

Chapter 18: Sunday, August 8, 2010

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 18: Sunday, August 8, 2010 - Life goes on for Jake and his family until the Council forces the confrontation he has been dreading. Can Jake protect his family if it escalates into open war?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   DomSub   Harem   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Prostitution  

Sunday, August 8, 2010

It was just after midnight when Jake got home. He could feel Ellen’s arousal as he drove up. It must have been a good date with Brian. He found her in the kitchen with Leanne and Kara. As soon as Jake sat at the table, Ellen got out of her chair and knelt next to Jake. She looked up at him beseechingly. He reached over and pinched her nipple. She threw her head back and breathed in sharply.

“I’d like to hear about everyone’s evening,” Jake said, “but it seems my sub has needs. Leanne, Kara, would you join Ellen and me in my room? I’d appreciate your help dealing with her.”

Kara put her hand in front of her face so that Leanne wouldn’t see her smile, but it didn’t work.

“You just never give up, do you, Jake Fielding,” Leanne said.

“Are you saying you’ve developed a sudden antipathy to Ellen?” Jake asked. “Because I don’t sense anything like that from you at all. In fact, you seem just as hot for her tits as you always have.”

“Jacob!” Leanne said. “And that’s not what I’m saying.”

“All I asked is if you would help me with my sub.”

“Knowing full well that Kara would come along, too.”

“I don’t see the problem.”

“Yes, you do. You’re trying to lure me and Kara to be intimate.”

“I admit that you would be in the same room with her, but that doesn’t mean anything intimate has to happen. Why don’t you just keep me or Ellen between you two if you’re worried.”

“But, Jake,” she said, her voice an uncharacteristic whine.

“Give it up, Momma,” Kara said. “You’re not going to get Jake to help you resist temptation.”

“What about Julie?” Leanne asked, sounding desperate. “She’s just days from being able to read us. She’s going to find out.”

“What are you scared of? That she’s going to think badly of you or that she’s going to want to get some of you herself?”

Leanne dropped her face into her hands.

Kara continued. “Or is it that you’re scared that she’ll learn how much you want her and me?”

“Why are you doing this to me? Why won’t you help me maintain some decency?”

“Come on, Momma. It would be a disaster with Brian but between us women? I don’t see the harm. And I’ll be plain. I think you and Julie are sexy as hell. You might not want to admit that you feel that way, but I don’t have that problem. I hope for Jake’s sake that Lizzie doesn’t spend as long in denial as you have.”

Jake stood, took Leanne’s hands in his, and raised her to her feet.

“You are the woman I most want to spend the night with,” he said to her. “Come back with me, with us. You can go ahead and show us how obstinate you are if you want. Show us how you can keep Kara at bay for one more night, but please, come back with me. Don’t make me have to choose between you and her.”

“You love Kara and Ellen just as much as me. Maybe more.”

Jake pulled her to him, pressing himself against her.

“I love them differently, not more. I stand by what I said. No matter what my feelings are for them, there is no one I love more than you.”

“Jake, I dated a nice guy tonight,” Leanne said softly. “He is a little portly, and balding, but he is a good man. He is widowed with kids just out of college and young grandchildren. He opted for early retirement from his job in the accounting department. He hired me to escort him to his going-away dinner. We had things in common. We could talk. He was just so goddamned normal. I didn’t have to worry about committing felonies with children, or dealing with incest, or living in a commune. If I had given him any encouragement he would have asked me to marry him right then and there.”

“And if I thought that he could give you a better life than I can,” Jake said, “I would tell you to take him up on it. But while I don’t make your life simpler, I know I make you happier, happier than you’d be even with such a nice man.”

Jake lifted her chin and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

“Come back to my room with me. I hunger to be close to you, to share myself with you.”

“Goddamn you, Jake Fielding. I have no defenses against you.”

Jake kissed her again, more slowly this time.

“Good,” he said as he drew back. “Come with me to bed.” He took Leanne’s hand and led her toward his bedroom. “Coming?” he said over his shoulder to Kara and Ellen.


Jake climbed out of bed and pulled off the condom. He walked to the bathroom, dropped it in the toilet, and returned to the bed. Leanne was still breathing hard, but she was sated. She was snuggled up to Ellen who was lightly stroking her breasts.

Kara was sitting on the other side of Ellen, looking at the two women with longing. Jake knew that she was holding herself back from any contact with Leanne until Leanne initiated it. He also knew how hard that was for her.

Jake returned to the bed, pushed Kara onto her back, and lay between her legs. He started cunnilingus with no preliminaries. After watching Leanne get double-teamed by Jake and Ellen, she didn’t need a warm-up. Jake sucked her clitoris. He lubricated his right index finger in her vagina and then started to rub around her anus. With his left hand, he finger fucked her.

Ellen rolled over and took one of Kara’s small breasts in her mouth. At a mental nudge from Jake, Ellen crawled to Kara’s other side, leaving a clear space between Kara and Leanne.

Leanne, obviously tuned into Jake, frowned at him. He pretended to ignore her, keeping his attention focused on Kara’s pudenda. But he did send her a brief surge of self-satisfaction. He wasn’t being subtle. She could join in or not. He had removed the obstacles, but it was still her decision.

Ellen pinched Kara’s free nipple — causing Kara to moan — and then drew her hand back. Leanne rolled onto her side, looking on. Her mind was a riot of emotions. She was irritated with Jake for staging the scene. She was slightly miffed with Ellen for playing along although she knew Ellen had no real choice. But her strongest emotions were her love of Kara, her desire to show it in a tangible, even sexual way, her fear of the consequences, and shame for being drawn to Kara. On top of that, she was ashamed of being reluctant to show Kara how she felt. In the end, she closed her eyes and let her desires and emotions pull her in various directions.

Kara stretched her arm toward Leanne, stopping when her hand was halfway to her mother. Leanne hesitated and then took it.

You make it so hard, Momma, Kara sent. She was struggling to keep her wits in the face of the wonderful feelings that Jake and Ellen were giving her. It doesn’t have to be that way. Don’t worry about the others.

How can I not? Everybody out there would condemn us.

There is no out there, my love, Jake sent. This is our refuge. In here, there is only us, and all of us think that it would only be good for Kara and for you to express what you feel for each other.

Come close to me, Momma, please. You don’t have to do anything else. Just show me you love me.

“I can’t fight this anymore. If I come over there, I won’t be able to stop myself, and I’ve already done too much.”

Kara put her hand on Leanne’s wrist and stroked her.

It’s okay whatever you do, Momma. I love you.

Leanne blinked a few times. Jake could see her eyes filling with tears. Suddenly she crawled over to Kara and looked down on her, a look of love in her face.

“You are so beautiful and good,” she whispered. “You make me proud to be your mother.”

She lowered her face to Kara’s and kissed her gently on the lips. Kara threw her arms around Leanne and kissed her back hard. Jake pulled back to give Kara the freedom to move. Ellen followed Jake’s lead.

You were always there, Momma. You always protected me from Daddy. Protected us. It was so hard. Without you, I’m sure that I would have given up.

“But we made it through,” Leanne said, pulling back and looking Kara in the eyes. “You were strong and resilient. You gave me something to hope for, a reason to keep battling. Seeing you grow up convinced me that I was doing the right thing.”

Kara put her hand behind Leanne’s head and pulled her down for another kiss.

It was tender, as were the caresses that followed. Leanne and Kara stopped speaking but continued to occasionally murmur endearments telepathically. Jake and Ellen watched and eavesdropped shamelessly. Suddenly Kara stimulated Leanne’s clitoris telepathically and they both began to touch the other’s vulva and breasts. They heated up quickly and within a couple of minutes they came, first Leanne, followed after a few moments by Kara.

When the sensations they were broadcasting began to subside, Jake realized that Alice had come home and was walking toward his bedroom. She had arrived 20 minutes earlier and gone directly to her own room to shower. Jake heard the door open and Alice slipped into the room. She stood there, dressed in a stodgy nightgown, and watched them. Jake could feel that she was exhausted but still wound up. He motioned for her to come over.

Alice sat on the side of the bed, out of Jake’s reach. She was staring at Kara and Leanne, jealous of the tenderness they were showing each other.

“Nothing personal, Jake,” she said, “but men don’t look that attractive to me after I get off work on a Saturday.”

“Tell me about it.”

“Saturdays are our biggest day. I get to work before noon and work until after midnight. I was with nine men today. I gave them all good value. Better, in fact, then I’ve ever done before, now that I can read their emotions and desires clearly. I’m also picking up almost all of their thoughts now. I can tell what they want. Sometimes, I can tell what they need, even if they don’t realize it. I was a good whore today.”

“But?”

“But men are men. They fuck like men. They rut. They take. They conquer. My pussy gets tender after a while. The condoms make it worse.” She looked over at him with a frown. “And you don’t fool me. You’re a man, too. Yes, you’re younger than most and you’ve camouflaged yourself to look all sensitive and loving, but you’re still a man. Keep your hands off me.”

“Do you get like this every Saturday night?”

“Ever since I started working at Diana’s. Oh, don’t worry about me. Tomorrow I’ll be back to normal. The sight of a hard cock will get my juices flowing. But right now, some girl love seems like a wonderful thing.”

Ellen looked at him, her eyebrows raised in question. Jake nodded.

“Come to me,” Ellen said and pulled Alice over to her on the bed. “Let’s take that thing off you.”

Alice lifted her arms up and Ellen pulled the nightgown off.

“Let’s start with some massage,” Ellen said.

She placed Alice face down on the bed, sat on her thighs, and began to kneed the muscles in her shoulders and back. Alice sighed and her body started to relax.

Jake enjoyed the sight of them together, naked. They had similar bodies, buxom but otherwise trim. Alice wasn’t as tall as Ellen, or quite as strikingly beautiful but she was still the complete package. Jake sent Ellen a wave of admiration, earning a smile from her. He decided that Alice would be best served that night by just giving her some space. He crawled next to Kara, who was spooning with Leanne, and laid his arm across both of them.

Ellen massaged Alice patiently until Alice was relaxed. Then Ellen changed strategy. She leaned forward and lightly kissed Alice’s neck. It tickled and Alice giggled, flexing her neck to avoid the touch. Ellen kissed down Alice’s back, sliding her own body downward until she was lying between Alice’s legs.

Ellen moved down to Alice’s ass. Ellen began to gently stroke it. Alice enjoyed the calming sensations and was content to let them continue.

After a minute Ellen slid Alice’s legs further apart and moved her kisses toward Alice’s perineum. Alice moaned quietly when Ellen’s tongue licked from Alice’s barely accessible labia upward, slowly moving over her perineum and stopping at her anus. When Ellen did it again, Alice lifted her hips to give Ellen more access. This time Ellen was able to probe the opening into Alice’s vagina. Jake watched, fascinated, sensing the taste of Alice’s juices in Ellen’s mind.

Ellen turned Alice onto her back and licked the length of her slit. Then she did it again, slowly, languorously. Alice sighed happily. Ellen continued to lick her but kept things low key. Alice was only slowly being aroused. Jake was impressed by Ellen’s patience. She did nothing but lick lightly, patiently, all around Alice’s vulva. When Alice finally came, it was a small one, more relaxing than anything.

Alice sighed. “That was lovely. Give me a minute and I’ll do you.”

“You’ll do no such thing. Just relax,” Ellen said. “Besides, I’d rather have Jake’s cock. Your loss is my gain.”

“It’s your turn now, slave,” Jake said. “Make me hard and come ride me.”

Ellen sucked him to hardness and then climbed on him. Having watched all the other women come, her need was strong and she screamed out an orgasm within a few minutes. A moment later she was again moving her hips. She climbed quickly toward her second orgasm. As she peaked, Jake hit her feedback circuit. He felt a touch guilty. Ellen had waited so patiently while everyone else was getting theirs. She deserved their attention, too. But Ellen would be able to go on indefinitely like this, lost in her own orgasmic world. If he didn’t hurry things along he would never get a chance to talk to the women about how their evenings had gone.

Jake pushed Ellen hard, lighting up her feedback circuit a touch harder than he had ever done before. She cried out, her back bowing. After a minute she fell off of Jake. He kept the circuit stimulated longer than he ever had before. The intensity soon had Ellen in a space that was new for her. Her cries got louder. Jake disconnected her vocal cords before she woke the entire house. He watched her closely, ready to act if she veered into some unhealthy place.

“Jake?” Kara said, nervously.

“I think it’s okay,” Jake said. “It’s not that much more than she’s experienced in the past.”

“It’s been almost three minutes,” Leanne said.

“Yeah, it’s a lot,” Jake said. “Just a few more seconds, I think. I don’t sense any distress.”

“How could you tell if there was any?” Kara asked.

Jake decided she was right. He released Ellen, who quickly folded up into a ball, trembling. Jake pulled her to him, lying behind her and holding her tightly. It took Ellen several minutes to calm down. When Jake restored her vocal cords, she moaned.

“Are you okay, love?” Jake asked her.

“Am I okay?” she said, her voice tremulous. “There’s not an ounce of starch left in me. I don’t think I can do anything but lie here. I’ll be okay in a little while, but I need a few minutes before you do anything like that to me again.”

“I’d say it sounds like there’s no permanent damage,” Kara said.

“Ellen and Carol can take more of that than the rest of you,” Jake said. “But I don’t think I’m going to do that to her very often. It’s a bit nerve-wracking for the rest of us.”

“I’d risk a little brain damage for that,” Alice said.

“God, I hope there’s no risk,” Jake said. “If I ever decide there is, I’ll be a lot more sparing with it than I am.”

After a couple of minutes, Ellen started to drift off to sleep.

“Don’t drop off just yet,” Jake said, sitting up against the headboard.

“Of course not, master. What can I do for you?”

“Tell me how things went with Brian.”

“It was fun, actually. We went to that place by the interstate where they have go-carts. We raced for almost two hours.”

“Who won?” Kara asked.

“Me, mostly. I had the advantage in experience and technique. Brian was really aggressive, and sometimes that was enough to put him ahead of me, but more often, it caused him to make mistakes. He ended up skidding off the track more often than not.”

“He didn’t lose his temper, did he?” Leanne asked.

“Sometimes. He’s a very competitive boy. He didn’t like getting beaten by a woman. But he shook it off. I can’t really complain about him getting mad. He had his temper back in hand by the time we finished. A normal wouldn’t have noticed.”

“Then what did you do?” Jake asked.

“Dave and Busters. Dinner and video games.”

“More games?” Kara asked.

“It was okay for a change. I wouldn’t enjoy doing it often. I let my playful side out. I never played video games when I was a girl so this was a new experience.”

“It doesn’t sound like there was much conversation,” Leanne said.

“We talked over dinner. That gave me a chance to remind him that he was still in the doghouse over Carol and to show him that female companionship could be enjoyable when he wasn’t pushing the girl for sex. I also talked to him about what it’s like to be a submissive woman.”

“I bet that got his attention,” Jake said.

“He’s fascinated by the idea. I led him to believe that there was a possibility of him having sex with me, but that he would have to learn to conduct himself with maturity. Then I let him talk about himself. But I also made it clear that I expected him to take an equal interest in me and the things that I found important.”

“How did that work out?” Kara asked.

“Perhaps the best I can say is that Brian was cooperative because he decided that was the only way of getting into my pants.”

“I guess that’s a step forward,” Leanne said.

“And the introduction to submissive women?” Jake asked.

“That was the most interesting part. I let him know that my master had ordered me to speak openly about it. I encouraged him to ask me any questions that he had, no matter how personal.”

“Did he?” Leanne asked.

“It was a little awkward at first, but I kept prodding him until his curiosity overcame his self-consciousness.”

“So how deeply did you get into it?” Jake asked.

“I explained my psychology and how you help me meet my needs. I also told him all about the things we do — the sex, the domination, and the discipline.”

“I’ll bet that was an eye-opener,” Alice said.

“He was a bit disbelieving, but he was also envious and aroused as hell.”

“Then what happened?” Leanne asked.

“Then we played this big video car racing game until closing time.”

“How come you were so charged up when I got home?” Jake asked.

“I let him kiss me at the door.”

“It must have been a pretty good kiss,” Kara said.

“Kind of,” Ellen said. “His technique wasn’t much to speak of, but he’s got something that gets my motor going anyway.”

“What do you mean?” Kara asked.

“It was just the way he held me,” she said. “It was like as far as he was concerned he owned me.” She turned to Jake. “Honest, master, I didn’t let it get to the point where it threatened my judgment, but he was like a juggernaut. I stopped him and made him work on different styles of kissing. It was the only thing I could think of to get the initiative back from him.”

“You did good, slave,” Jake said. “But this probably won’t be the last time you end up in the arms of a dominant man. You’ll have to be able to control your desires then, too.”

“I didn’t expect it to be so hard, master.”

“Just remember that even though there will be times when I don’t limit what you can do with such men, you are never to compromise your loyalty to me.”

“No, of course not, master.”

But Jake wasn’t reassured. He wasn’t really surprised that Ellen had responded to Brian as she had. He had the potential to be a real dom, not someone who just played one, like Jake.

That provoked a thought that had been lurking uncomfortably in his mind for several months. Would there come a time when it would be Jake’s duty to pass Ellen off to a more suitable man? It wouldn’t be Brian, at least not for a long time yet. He needed a lot more seasoning. But what if Ellen met Mr. Right? Jake felt a cold knot grow in his stomach at the prospect of losing her.

Ellen read his thoughts and looked at him, disquiet growing in her eyes. Leanne and Kara looked at them with concern. It made Jake feel sick, but he would not deny Ellen such an opportunity if the prospect arose. Meanwhile, he would have to be the best possible dom he could.

Still Jake could not shake the feeling that he was failing to be the master that Ellen needed. He looked down at her, still lying on her side, her large blue eyes looking up at him uncertainly. He wanted to pull her to him but suddenly felt like he didn’t deserve her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.