They That Have Power – Book III - Cover

They That Have Power – Book III

Copyright© 2010 by hermit

Chapter 15: Friday, August 6, 2010

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 15: Friday, August 6, 2010 - Life goes on for Jake and his family until the Council forces the confrontation he has been dreading. Can Jake protect his family if it escalates into open war?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   DomSub   Harem   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Prostitution  

Friday, August 6, 2010

Before Jake left the pool, he asked Kara to block his orgasms. Then he took Leanne back to his room, undressed her, and laid her on the bed where he lavished attention on her. He suckled her breasts to one climax and then ate her to a second.

As she was recovering from that one, Jake put a pillow under her ass and pulled a tube of lube from his bedside table. He drizzled some onto his fingers and began to toy with her anus. Leanne responded enthusiastically as all the DeRizzo women did to anal stimulation.

Still lying between her legs, Jake slowly worked a finger into her anus. He brought her to the edge of an orgasm but stopped just short. When she had come down, he gently inserted a second finger. It was more than she had ever experienced before. Jake moved his fingers slowly in and out until Leanne was caught up in the experience. She rose higher, approaching climax, but again, just as Leanne was about to come, Jake stopped.

Jake put some lube on his penis and placed it at the entrance to Leanne’s anus. He pushed forward slowly with his hips, letting her sphincter expand gradually to accept his cock. Leanne whined as the head penetrated her. He monitored her as he slid into her, taking care that the intrusion didn’t become painful.

He need not have worried. Leanne was consumed by the stimulation. Jake began to move his hips. Her arousal increased quickly, and soon, she was crying out his name. She clutched at his arms. Nothing set Leanne off like anal stimulation, and this was more intense than anything they had done before. She was soon moving from climax to climax. He maintained the tempo of his thrusts until Leanne began to flag.

Now, he sent to Kara, who was lying in her room with a book but was actually caught up in their lovemaking.

There was no buildup. He suddenly came hard, bellowing and spurting into Leanne’s colon.

Jake became vaguely aware that he had collapsed on her. His softening penis was expelled. He lay there for a minute, his eyes closed, trying to get his wind back.

He became aware of Leanne’s emotions. She was radiating happiness. He saw the tracks of tears on her face.

“I knew you were going to do that someday,” she said. “The idea scared me. I wasn’t sure what it would be like or if I would even like it. Now I’m sorry it’s done. It was the one thing I could give you that I had never given to anybody else.” She wrapped her arms around him. “I don’t know what else I can give you, my Jacob. I wish I could think of something.” She raised her voice. “I was pleased to share it with you, too, Nina.”

The bedroom door opened. Nina rolled in, an embarrassed smile on her face.

“I hope you don’t think I was violating your privacy,” she said. “It’s just that the sensations you were transmitting were so powerful. I had to peek. But it was a mistake. It made me really horny.”

“How did you feel Thursday morning?” Jake asked. “Were you sore?”

“No, but you were very gentle with me. I appreciate that. At the time all I wanted was for you to do it harder. I don’t suppose you could do it again? I’ve really missed fucking.”

“You kids go ahead,” Leanne said, sliding over to the edge of the bed.

“No, please don’t go,” Nina said. “I didn’t come here to run you off. I can see how you feel about being with Jake.”

“Please, stay, Leanne,” Jake said, crawling over her leg and lying beside her. “Besides, there’s another matter I wanted to ask your help with.”

Leanne ran a hand through his hair.

“What can I do for you, Jacob?”

“I’d like for Lizzie to get furniture for her new house.”

“So take her out shopping.”

“She won’t let me buy her anything. Whatever I do has to be done behind her back.”

“I don’t know how to trick her into accepting furniture from you.”

“Don’t worry about that part. I can trick her myself. What I don’t know is what kind of furniture to get her.”

“You want me to find out what she likes so you can fool her into buying it?”

“Exactly.”

“And how are you going to pull that off?”

“I’ll just put it in an empty house and tell her that I found an ad for a moving sale, that the owner has to sell quickly and is offering good stuff cheap. But my plan will fail if I don’t get the kind of furniture she likes. That’s where you come in.”

“You want me to find out what kind of furniture she wants to put in her house.”

“Right. Take her to the furniture store. Get an idea of her tastes. Or even better, find the exact stuff she’d buy if money wasn’t an issue.”

“Jake, are you sure you aren’t making this harder than it has to be?”

“She says that she doesn’t want to be beholden to me.”

“And what happens if she finds out about it, or the scholarship, or the rent?”

“She’d be mad.”

“Do you think?”

“At first she would be, but she’d eventually accept that I just want to make things better for her and Emily.”

“Jake, you’ve done some nice things for her, but I’m not sure you should take any more chances like that.”

“I just have to be careful. She really wants new stuff, but she doesn’t think she can afford it.”

“She’s right about that. It takes a lot more than she has in her bank account to furnish a house that size.” She frowned at him and then sighed. “Okay, Jake. I’ll take her out tomorrow and find out what she likes. Now there’s someone else you should be tending to.”

“Yeah,” Nina said. “I’m really ready to go.”

“Sorry, Nina,” Leanne said. “I meant the poor girl in the dungeon. She’s been kept hanging down there for a long time.”

Jake cast around and found Shannon and Christine in the basement. Shannon had Christine on the St. Andrews Cross. Shannon was using a dildo, talking quietly but scathingly to her about her loose morals.

I’m glad to see you taking care of Christine, Kitten, Jake sent. Is there anything I can do to help?

Some Jake-style telepathic illusions would make her day, as you did with me in South Carolina. She’s dying for real dick, too.

I can’t do to her the things I did to you. She’d ask us questions we couldn’t answer. But we’ll see. I can probably pull off something. I’ll be right there.

“I’ll be pretty quick with Christine,” Jake said to Nina as he got to his feet. “If you want to hang out for a while I’ll be done in about half an hour.”

Nina moved into the space Jake had vacated next to Leanne, moving carefully to spare her pelvis. She put her arm across Leanne’s torso and her head down on Leanne’s chest.

“That’s fine,” she said. “You go play with your little girl. I’m going to seek the consolation of a real woman until you come back.”

She turned her head and sucked Leanne’s nipple into her mouth. Leanne, though surprised, arched her back and pulled Nina’s head down on her breast. That caused Jake to raise his eyebrows. Leanne and Nina had never been intimate before. He smiled and left them to get better acquainted.

Jake walked naked through the house, and down the stairs to the basement. He saw that Maureen, Andy and Randy were already in their beds. At the far end of the basement, behind boxes and unused furniture, he found Christine hanging from the X-shaped cross. Shannon was still working on her with a dildo.

“So what are you doing here with the filthiest whore in the entire state?” Jake asked Shannon.

“She’s disgusting, isn’t she,” Shannon said. “I’ll want to wash afterward.”

Jake sensed a slight increase in arousal from Christine, but the novelty was gone. She knew they were only saying it for her sake. Of course, she was right. For his part, he thought she was one of the nicest girls he knew. He took a moment to figure out a game plan for making it better for Christine.

Finally he was ready. He woke Andy telepathically.

“Sinners!” Andy growled, following the script Jake put in his mind. “Vile fornicators.”

Christine’s head jerked toward Andy. He stalked through the basement over to Christine. Jake raised his eyebrows at the sight. Andy apparently slept naked and his penis, which was intimidatingly larger than Jake’s, swung between his thighs as he strode over.

Andy fixed Christine in the eye, his scowl deepening. She didn’t recognize the hulking form charging across the room as the bland handyman who seldom spoke. Thoughts of staged sex games fled from Christine’s mind.

“You whore,” Andy cried with venom, spittle flying. “You temptress. You are a danger to our young men.”

He stalked over to the cross and grabbed her by the hair. He put his face right next to hers.

“I’m going to teach you what decent people do to whores.”

Andy tilted the cross back and then came around and stepped between her legs. Christine looked at him, horror and arousal on her face. He fisted his cock to hardness, and without any preliminaries, he forced it into her vagina. Jake blocked Andy from coming.

“After I’ve raped all of your holes, you’ll think twice before you contaminate our young men with your foulness.”

Christine came quickly as Andy hammered into her. He continued to revile her in the crudest terms. Christine, her most potent fantasies coming true before her eyes, cycled through repeated orgasms.

Jake led Shannon back to Andy’s bed where they cuddled.

“Jake, would you do me?” she asked “Seeing Andy visiting righteous judgment on Christine makes me so hot.”

“Just a minute,” he said.

He went over to the boxes lining the wall. He knew what he was looking for. He pushed a few boxes out of the way and found one full of bondage gear. He pulled out a black leather arm binder.

“Stand,” he said to Shannon.

He pulled her arms behind her back and slid them into the arm binder. He attached the shoulder straps and tightened the laces, pulling her arms closer together until they touched at the elbows. Shannon groaned at the stress on her shoulders.

Jake pulled her arms up, forcing her to bend over at the waist. He guided her to Randy’s bed.

He jostled Randy’s arm until he woke up.

“Shannon’s here to give you a blow job,” Jake said. “Don’t be gentle with her.”

Randy obediently pulled off his bedclothes and removed his briefs. Jake put more upward pressure on Shannon’s arms, levering her face into Randy’s crotch. Randy became hard in a few seconds and grabbed Shannon’s head, pulling her down onto his penis, all the way to the root. She gagged and pulled back but Randy kept the pressure on her. It thrilled her.

Jake entered her vagina from behind, giving her a hard swat on her ass. Her pussy was sopping. Jake smiled with satisfaction at how the quickly-improvised encounter had shaped up so well. He turned off Randy’s ability to come and then focused on maintaining a pace fucking Shannon that he could sustain.

He glanced over at Christine. Andy was continuing to say hateful things, even as he plowed into her. Jake made Andy pull out of her and tip the cross still further so that her head was lower than her feet. Andy moved to the other side of the cross, near her head, and stuck his cock in her mouth. Jake watched for a minute. She probably wouldn’t be able to come from the fellatio and degradation alone, but it would keep her wound up. Jake decided to let that continue for a few minutes. He would check back later.

Bringing his attention back to Shannon, he saw that she was about to come again. He reached around her and pinched her clitoris cruelly. She howled and came violently.

Jake heard Maureen stir. Looking over his shoulder, he saw her sit up in her bed, rubbing her face. She looked over and saw him fucking Shannon. Her desire shot up sharply.

“Go to the St. Andrews cross,” he told her. “Give the girl cunnilingus. I’ll take care of you afterward.”

Maureen hopped up. She was dressed in a large t-shirt that barely covered her ass. Her large breasts bobbed as she walked. Jake had never seen her this exposed before and hadn’t realized how sexy she was. Despite her beautiful face, he was repelled by her placid, unmotivated demeanor and had never considered her sexually attractive. But watching her tits bounce and her ass flex under her nightshirt stirred Jake. He had to slow his tempo to keep from coming in Shannon.

Maureen stepped between Christine’s legs and leaned over her crotch. As she did, she was hidden from Jake’s sight behind a stack of boxes. A minute later Jake heard Christine’s cries become more urgent.

Jake felt a presence behind him. He looked back and saw Julie coming down the steps.

I couldn’t sleep with all the sex I was sensing, she sent to Jake. I thought you were just having another one of those weird BDSM sessions, but this has turned into a real orgy. Can I play, too?

It’s still mostly about domination, love, but we can find you something more vanilla. Lie down on Maureen’s bed and I’ll make some arrangements.

Jake took a minute to think about how to deploy his resources. He altered Christine so that she felt condemnation radiating from Maureen. Then he sent Andy over to the bed with Julie. Christine was so focused on the twin stimulations of Maureen’s disapproval and the cunnilingus that she barely noticed when Andy left.

Are you ready to try double penetration, beautiful? Jake sent to Julie.

Holy cow. Do you think it will be okay?

Yes, if you want it. If you don’t I’ll think of something else.

No, I’m ready.

Then let Andy lie on his back. Ride him cowgirl. I’ll be there in a minute.

Jake had Randy get off the bed, take Jake’s position behind Shannon, and thrust into her aggressively. Jake left Shannon with the impression that any second Randy was going to start to choke her. As Randy pushed his cock into her, the fear was enough to trigger her next orgasm.

Jake stood in front of Shannon and pulled her head down on his cock as far as it could go. She gagged and drooled copiously on him. When his cock was drenched, he pulled out and hurried over to Julie and Andy. He pushed Julie down onto Andy’s chest, seated his penis in her anus, and slowly pushed in.

Julie went crazy. The novelty of being with a man other than Jake already had her very excited. Andy’s cock was larger than Jake’s. The sensation of her vagina being stretched made the intercourse more than usually arousing. But the feeling of a cock in her anus on top of that sent her to a higher level of arousal than she had ever felt without telepathic intervention.

It took a minute of experimentation before Jake and Andy discovered a rhythm that worked for both of them, but then they were off to town. Jake reached around Julie, rubbed her little tits, and gently pinched her nipples. She wouldn’t last long.

Jake remembered that he had promised Nina that he would return in 30 minutes. He was probably already late. He cast out for Nina and discovered her lying on her back, being eaten out by Leanne. He watched them for a minute. Leanne, in addition to being a world-class fellatrix, was also a talented and unselfish partner with other women.

Jake sent Leanne a wave of affection, flavored with a hint of regret that it was Nina and not him receiving her attention. She responded reflexively with embarrassment, but when she took in the emotions he was sending, she relaxed and sent her affection to him in return.

It was time to wrap the orgy up, Jake decided. He sent energy into Shannon and Christine’s feedback circuits, sending them into hard orgasms and holding them there to the point of stupefaction. Then he released them.

Glancing at Maureen, Jake was surprised to find that he would have loved to finish off Maureen, but he stopped himself. He wouldn’t do it with his cock soiled from anal intercourse. Instead, he had Randy pull out of Shannon and take Maureen from behind. He hit Maureen’s feedback loop like he had the Harrison girls. As she peaked, Jake removed the control preventing Randy from coming. He shot his load into Maureen as she flailed in her orgasm. When she began to approach exhaustion, Jake released her.

Jake triggered Julie and Andy. When they came down, he left them lying together, their strength completely sapped. He wanted to come himself, but he decided to save it for Nina. Leanne or Kara would have helped him go again, but he felt funny about asking either of them to help him fuck another girl. He was probably being silly about it, but that’s how he felt.

He went upstairs, leaving the orgy participants downstairs to rouse themselves. He washed his penis in the bathroom off the hallway and then peeked into his bedroom.

Leanne and Nina were lying side by side. Nina had her head on Leanne’s chest. Leanne was gently stroking Nina’s cheek.

Shhh, Leanne sent, she just nodded off.

We are lucky to have you, Jake sent. Our family is happier because we have you to care for us.

Leanne smiled at him. Jake crawled carefully onto the bed and lay on her other side. He put his hand on her belly. They lay there for a couple of minutes.

So you had an orgy with my daughter tonight? she finally sent.

That brought Jake up. He hadn’t really thought of it like that when he had agreed to let Julie participate.

I guess I did, didn’t I.

Is it a good idea to take a 14-year-old girl to a sex party?

Not to make excuses, but it’s more like she crashed it. You don’t think I hurt her, do you?

I would normally think taking a little girl to a party where adults were having sex is a bad thing, but these aren’t normal times.

She’s had sex with multiple partners before, Jake sent. Me and Carol lots of times. I’m sure she’s been with several females at the same time, too, although I don’t go poking into that part of her life.

But she’s never been with another man.

In a way, she still hasn’t. Andy and Randy are completely tame. They don’t exactly bring the whole gamut of human emotions to the table. I think of them more like sex toys. You know, harmless to play with. That’s what my father turned them into.

I sort of think of them the same way, Leanne said. I’ll talk to Julie tomorrow and see what sort of effect it had on her.

Jake cast about for Julie. She had fallen asleep lying in bed with Andy.

Do you think we should get her out of Andy’s bed? he sent.

I don’t really know. Teenagers I understand, at least in so far as they can be understood, but I don’t have much experience with sex slaves, so I don’t know what the dangers are. If it wasn’t for you, Jacob Fielding, my life would be a lot simpler.

Do you regret our relationship?

Never. It’s wonderful. You’re wonderful. What I regret is losing the predictability of living a traditional life. Now it’s all theoretical and ad hoc. What will I do if it turns out that Julie and Brian are being warped by being here?

I would grieve to lose you and Julie, but if you thought you had to leave I wouldn’t stop you.

Don’t be foolish, Jake. Julie and I are committed to you. Besides, even if I left, I doubt I could make her come with me. I can only have faith in God, or Whatever, that things will work out. Come to think of it, maybe that’s all I’ve ever really had — even when I did live more conventionally.

The door to the bedroom opened and Ellen slipped in. She took off her shoes and hosiery, hitched up her skirt a few inches, and knelt at the side of the bed, near Jake. He touched her mind. She was calm if a little irritated.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.