Beauregard Duvahl, a Southern Gentleman - Cover

Beauregard Duvahl, a Southern Gentleman

Copyright© 2010 by aubie56

Chapter 7

Western Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Beauregard DuVahl was one of the last Confederate soldiers to return to his home in South Alabama. By this time, his home, his fiancee, indeed, his whole former life was lost. On the advice of a friend, Beau travels to the fabled West where he becomes a bounty hunter until he finds something better, and then he finds something even better than that. This is the story of how Beau recovers from a personal disaster.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Historical   Humor   Slow   Violence  

Beau was so close to the Harris farm that he decided to see if he was still welcome there. Besides, he had another motive for visiting John and Elsie. Well, actually, he had several motives, but that didn't matter, the fact that he wanted to visit at all was what was important.

Close in Texas is a very relative term. Beau had to travel a week to reach the ranch, and he was delighted with his welcome. He was a little afraid that John would resent him, but John was just as happy for Beau to show up as was his wife Elsie. When Beau had left the previous time, Elsie had hoped that Beau had knocked her up, all with John's active support. Well, it didn't work out that way.

Elsie and John were in favor of a repeat performance from Beau, and he was more than ready to oblige. Elsie was so excited to see Beau that she could hardly keep her dress on until after supper. John grinned and left the two alone to get on with what Elsie so desperately wanted. The two went into what Elsie was now calling "Beau's room," and Elsie couldn't wait a moment longer to get the two of them naked.

Elsie crawled into the middle of the bed and spread herself to welcome Beau home to paradise. Beau stooped to kiss and suck on Elsie's nipples, but she was too impatient to have her tunnel filled to want to waste time on that. She grabbed Beau's erect cock and pulled him into place between her legs. She parted her fur and her lips and slid his cock up and down her pussy slit to get it coated with the copious quantity of fluid running out of her pussy. Once she was satisfied, and that didn't take long, she placed the head of his cock where she wanted it and gave the order, "Push!"

Beau knew when he was well off, so he followed orders. He only had to pump back and forth three times before he was firmly seated and banging on Elsie's clit. Her moans of approval told him all he needed to know, so he began to pump, slowly at first, out and in, out and in. Elsie was just not ready for this slow stuff, and demanded that he increase his stroking speed. She reinforced her demand by wrapping her legs around Beau's hips and forcefully pulling them together at the rate she was looking for.

Beau did not resist her insistence on speed. He didn't care, slow or fast, Elsie's cunt felt so good to him as the skin rubbed on skin that he follower her desired rate. As long as she did not try to move him faster than he was able to follow, he was willing to let her choose the rate of stroking.

Elsie rose rather quickly to her first orgasm—she had been waiting for months for this opportunity, and she was anxious to reach her first peak. John's lack of a cock was a problem for her, though he did what he could with his fingers. Nevertheless, together, they had discovered her magical spot just passed the mouth of her vagina, and Elsie wanted Beau to hit it with his cock while fucking her if he possibly could. She rocked and twisted around until Beau found the right place to rub, and that set off an explosive orgasm for her—the greatest that she had ever felt. Elsie's scream of fulfillment was so loud that it brought John bursting in the door to insure that she was not being harmed.

Elsie reassured him by explaining that Beau had found her magic spot with his cock, and she was just showing her appreciation. John grinned and backed out of the door with apologies for interrupting them. For the rest of the night, he listened for more of those screams of pleasure.

Beau had not yet fired, so he was ready to stroke some more, but Elsie had to ask him to wait a minute for her to get herself under control. This massaged Beau's ego like nothing else ever had, and he would have done anything for her after that.

When Elsie was ready, Beau resumed stroking, again slowly at first, but speeding up as Elsie appeared more ready to accept the added stimulation. He did his best to keep rubbing on her special spot, and he did a creditable job, for Elsie's moans got even louder and more emphatic as he continued to stroke. Not every stroke hit the desired spot, but many of them did, so Elsie was carried along to an even greater peak of orgasm than before. Her scream and clamp down on Beau's cock was enough to trigger an intense orgasm for him, and the two reached an almost unbelievable peak of sensation together.

That was the end of things for Beau for the immediate future, and he had to lie down before he crushed Elsie under his weight. The two drifted off to sleep in each other's arms. Elsie was so affected by her two monster orgasms that she forgot to prop up her hips for maximum effect with Beau's sperm. It made no difference! This time she had an egg in the right place to pick up a sperm before it was too late and began the formation of a son for the three.

Nevertheless, she woke up in the middle of the night and had to have a repeat of the previous activities. She only managed one orgasm this time before Beau ejaculated, but she was happy with that, and this time remembered to prop up her hips. The morning was greeted with a quickie, which, admittedly, was not all that quick, but it certainly was enjoyable!

Elsie struggled to her feet and dressed by slipping her dress over her head, but not bothering with shoes. Breakfast was late by her reckoning, and she didn't want John to have to wait. It didn't seem fair to him after what he was doing for her. She ignored the juice that ran down her leg, and was later slightly embarrassed when the men laughed at her for standing in a puddle of water while she fixed breakfast. Elsie didn't get mad because she thought that it was funny, too, and she was especially glad that John could take her activities in such good spirits. He was truly a remarkable man to love her that much!

John insisted that Beau stay around for at least a week to make sure that Elsie was knocked up this time. He didn't want the disappointment that they had experienced when Beau had serviced Elsie previously. Beau could not refuse that kind of invitation, and he spent the night with Elsie for the nest five consecutive days. At the end of that time, Elsie said that she was just too sore to keep up the fucking at the rate they had been going, so they decided to call a pause to see what had happened.

Meanwhile, one of the reasons that Beau had come for a visit was to ask for an entirely different kind of favor. He was now carrying so much gold with him that it was becoming a problem. He had a couple of thousand dollars between his moneybelt and his saddle bags, and he needed a safe place to leave some of it. Therefore, he asked John and Elsie if he could leave $1,500 with them to keep for him, since he so thoroughly distrusted banks and bankers.

The two friends were stunned at the request, but agreed to help Beau out. They even had a strongbox that could be used. It was out in the barn, but they all thought that was a good place to leave it. Nobody could think of a better hiding place, so the barn it was. Beau said that the couple could use the money any time they needed it, since he had no need for the money until he retired from bounty hunting, and he did not expect that to happen any time soon.

John showed Beau the trick opening procedure, and he left his surplus money where he thought it would be safe. Beau kept out a little over $500 to use as expense money, though he knew that was considerably more than he would need. It just made Elsie happy for him to have that much to fall back on if he needed it.

Beau set out again, headed west, after an unusual seven days of vacation at the Harris farm. He promised to come back in a few months, in hopes of checking on the state of Elsie's pregnancy. They all laughed at that, but they also hoped that it would be true.

Beau traveled for three weeks before he found anything interesting. He had restocked his wanted posters and found that one of the bank robbers from the Higgins Run fiasco was now on a poster to the tune of $75. He laughed when he thought that he could collect both rewards if he could turn in the man to the marshal at Higgins Run. The likelihood was vanishingly small, but it was funny to think about. Man, wouldn't that banker be frosted!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.