Moving to a Retirement Community
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2010 by comix

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - The lives of senior citizens as they move into a Retirement Community that caters to their needs, in more ways then one.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Swinging   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex  

Later the next day, after the three of us had all showered and the Lister's had left, I stood at the kitchen sink getting some water when I heard a knock on the front door. There stood Gene and the administrator of the Community, Winston Jefferson. I'd met Winston briefly the day I'd moved in, but hadn't really had a chance to chat with him.

"I hope you don't mind us stopping by, Mike," Gene said. "But we were just down the street and Winston said he'd like to get to know you a little better, so we decided to see if you were home."

"Come on in," I invited, and opened the door to admit them. Thank goodness I'd had time to get the place straightened up after Henry and LuAnn left earlier.

Winston and I shook hands and I invited the two of them to have a seat at the kitchen table. I offered them something for their thirst and Winston wanted a glass of iced tea and Gene asked for some water. As I turned to get the refreshments I hard Winston ask,

"So how's your first weeks been since you moved in, Mike?"

"They've definitely been busy, I'll say that. I finally got all my things moved in arranged and I've even had a chance to take a couple of walks around the area and I've met some very interesting people so far."

"Who've you met?" he asked.

"Well let's see, the Lister's, Henry and LuAnn, Gene," I nodded in Gene's direction, "and an old friend Robert Towns."

"Not too many I see," Winston said. "I wanted to let you know that we have a monthly gathering at the Community Center on Hillsboro Drive and wanted to make sure you got an invitation. It's mostly for the new arrivals so you can meet more people and get better aquainted with the community you'll be living in now. It's very informal and we usually have a buffet catered for all who come. Nothing fancy, but you'll get to meet a lot more people. You'll find that we have some very friendly people here and I'm sure you'll find some that share your interests, as well."

"That would be nice. I love to read and I do cross stitch as well. Other than those I fairly open to try new things," and I winked at Gene, who caught the implication and winked back.

"I've never heard of a man doing cross stitch," Winston said.

"It's something I learned as a child and I've loved it ever since. It's gotten me through some rough times and it's very relaxing at the same time. Used to be that when I'd get a headache I could sit and stitch for a while and before I knew it the headach would be gone. It's very theraputic, too. Keeps the old fingers nimble."

After finishing their drinks they both stood up and Gene told me, "Well we hate to drink and run, but I've still got to get Winston here to a couple other new comers for introductions."

"I hope we'll see you next week at the gathering," Winston told me.

When we got to the door, I opened it and shook hands with both of them as they left. I'd definitely make sure that I was at that function next week and see who else there was to meet and learn their interests as well.


I went back into my bedroom and opened my walk-in closet. On the back wall I'd established a location for my cross stitch supplies. I hadn't had a chance to do any stitching since I moved in and today I planned to sit on my butt and stitch for a while. I was working on a piece with the Serenity Prayer before I moved and it was about time to get back to work on it. I pulled out the material I was stitching on, pulled the chart and went to get all the threads I'd need for the day. As I got to the 310 drawer I discovered that I was out! Damn! Black is the predominant color for this piece so before I could do anything else I'd have to go and get some. I went back to the kitchen and pulled the phone book out of it's place by the entryway and looked to see if there was either a Hobby Lobby or a Michael's located close by. Luckily there's a Hobby Lobby only about ten minutes from here, so I called and ased or a cab to pick me up, closed my cell phone and returned to the bedroom. Now I'd have to change into something to go shopping in. Right now I was in short pants and a t-shirt, along with some flip-flops and definitely didn't want to go out like that. I changed into some slacks and a better shirt and put on my socks and shoes and about the time I got to the living room I heard the horn from the cab, letting me know he was out there. I went to the door, opened it, and waved to the driver, letting him know I'd only be a few more minutes. Once I made sure all was in place I locked the door and headed towards the streed and my waiting ride.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.