Moving to a Retirement Community
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2010 by comix

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The lives of senior citizens as they move into a Retirement Community that caters to their needs, in more ways then one.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Swinging   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex  

Once we got in the bedroom it didn't take long for the three to quickly shed our clothing, what we wore of it that is, and to situate ourselves on the bed. I'd already pulled back the covers and added a couple more fluffy pillows, in case they were needed, so all was ready for our encounter.

LuAnn positioned herself to where her butt was on the edge of the bed, with her feet not quite touching the floor, and spread her leg wide as she could.

I didn't need an oral invitation to know what she was asking.

I moved between her legs, but didn't touch her at first. I leaned over, holding myself up with my hands on the mattress, just on each side of her body, and moved my head down to her chest. I licked on her neck first and began to work my way slowly down her body, encountering her right breast first, where I licked her nipple to a harder erection and nibbled on it with my teeth, getting a moan of pleasure from her at the same time. She reached up and grabbed the back of my head, pulling me closer to her then I already was, now positioning my body right on top of hers, and continued my oral ministrations on her nipple. I sucked and licked her for a couple of minutes before moving to the left breast and giving her the same treatment.

I felt movement on the bed and realized that Henry had now joined us. As I sucked on one nipple he joined in and sucked on the other. Apparently LuAnn loves attention to her nipples because, between the two of us, she was soon writhing and moaning non-stop, gyrating her hips with each swipe of our tongues. Her mouth was open and giving a constant moan as we worked on her.

Now that I was lying on top of her, I was able to bring my hands into play and I rubbed them against her flat tummy, enjoying the softness of her smooth skin and feeling the tightness of her belly. I moved further down and soon encountered the patch of black hair nestled above her slit. Soft and downy, but not much. Next came her slit, which was already quite wet. My fingers easily slipped into her and the warmness and wetness startled me. I didn't remember her being so warm and wet the last time we were together, but then again, in the heat of the moment it was hard for me to fully remember just how she'd felt that first time. I was too wrapped up in the moment though to put much thought into it.

Another hand joined mine and, between the two of us, we pulled her open to where I could use my thumb to rub her erect clitoris and the contact brought an immediate climax and her hips bucked even further off the mattress and her juices flowed freely. Soon there was a huge wet spot on the sheet below her. Thank goodness I'd thought to get a plastic mattress cover earlier in the week.

After her climax was over it was time to move further down on her body once again and it just a few seconds I was staring at her gash, all slick and shiny with her juices. I pulled her open some more and, as Henry began to play with her clit, I moved in and stabbed my tongue as far into her as I could. Her lips closed around my probing organ and squeezed. I'd never felt a pussy do that before, but then again, I'd only had a chance to eat very few pussies, so I didn't have a lot to compare the sensation to. Either way though, it felt good and if her pussy could do that to my tongue, I could only wonder what it would do to my cock once I was inside of her channel. I 'spooned' my tongue and tried to capture her leakage, but not to successfully. It appeared to be coming from everywhere inside of her and no matter how hard I tried it just seemed to slip around my tongue and gather futher down her channel, settling on my chin and dripping to join the rest of it on the sheet.

I now settled on my knees on the floor in front of the feast I was enjoying. I pushed her legs back, which opened her even wider and plastered my mouth to her opening, this time none of those juices were going to escape. I was going to drink from her snatch for as long as she could give it to me, and I was going to enjoy it. I licked and probed, sucked and slightly blew into her. Her gyrations told me that I was hitting the right spots, too. She wiggled free of my hands and soon had my head locked between her thighs, making sure that I was 'locked' onto her. I liked the feeling and continued with my oral invasion, until she'd finally cum at least three more times and then unlocked her legs and let me pull back, finally able to catch a long breath.

I sat back on my haunches and watched as she closed her legs and turned on her side, closing her eyes and releasing a long moan.

"Damn!" was all she could say. She was also out of breath and was doing her best to catch it before continuing.

Now it was Henry who got up on the bed.

"This floor is killing my knees," he said.

I knew the feeling and soon joined the two of them. While I'd never had any knee issues, the floor was also starting to bore into them and it felt good to get off them and to give them a break as well.

Reaching over his wife, Henry grabbed my cock and started pulling my foreskin up and down, exposing my cock head. He also started massaging my balls and, after a few minutes LuAnn pulled out from under us, giving us more room to get to each other. Before I could make a move though, he leaned over and took me completely into his mouth, pushing my excess skin down the length of my rod before he bottomed out with my cock head embedded in the pits of his throat. I don't know what he did once I was in place but his throat began to feel almost like his wife's cunt. He was using pressure on my rod and, along with his oral manipulations with his tongue at the base of my cock, I soon realized that it wouldn't be long before I blew a load directly into his stomach. I tried to push him back, but he wouldn't let me and he continued his assault on my cock. After a few minutes though he did pull back just enough to let him wrap his tongue around my cock head, just as the first shot erupted. I could see his adam apple working up and down with each swallow and it wasn't long before he'd drained me completely, at least for the present, and continued licking my cock until he'd gotten all of my juices. Only then did he pull off and collapse on the mattress.

I was also exhaused and all I'd done was lay there and let him take over. These two were something else and if I let them they'd have me so tired that I'd sleep for a week.

"I've got to take a leak," Henry said and got up and went into the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

"Shy?" I asked.

"I'm afraid so. While he's go no problem exposing himself to anyone willing to suck his cock or join the two of us, when it comes to his body functions, he's very private."

I had to laugh at that one, but I could also fully understand. I was the same way. Bodily functions are something I refuse to share with anyone.

LuAnn was now propped up on one arm, looking directly at me.

"You ready to continue?" she asked.

"Whenever you are," I answered.

"Good, cause I'm so damned horny right now I could let a whole army fuck me." And with that she reached out and pushed me backwards on the mattress and then straddled my body, much as I'd done to hers earlier. She knelt between my legs and began to stroke my cock, getting me hard quicker then I thought she would. Then she leaned over and took my balls, one at a time, into her mouth and swished them around like she was rinsing with mouthwash. I'd never experienced anything like that and it was definitely getting me warmed up for what was to come. Once she finished she pushed my balls back up my body and began to lick beneath them then trailed down my butt crack until she was licking on my rosebud, eliciting moans of pleasure from me. Damn this woman knew how to use her mouth. She stayed there for only a few minutes before working her way back up to my balls, but she bypassed my hard cock and moved to my belly button, where she jabbed into that a couple of times and then continued her journey until she got to my nipples, which were standing at attention themselves. She licked around each of the and then took them one at a time into her mouth and began to use her teeth on them, nibbling them into a hardness I never would have dreamed I'd achieve. They were actually aching with desire for her to continue. With one more bite on each one though, she stopped and directed her attention to the right side of my body and, in another surprise that caught me off guard, she pushed my right arm up over my head and focused her oral attention on my arm-pit! I'd never had anyone do that before and, like working with my balls, she proceeded to bring me to even bigger heights of desire. She moved across my body, again stopping at each nipple and did the same thing on the left side. I was practically delerious with desire by this time and wanted to push her off me and forcefully drive my aching cock deep into her cunt. But I managed to hold off and continued to let her use her oral talents to bring me to higher and higher sexual feelings.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.