Moving to a Retirement Community
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2010 by comix

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The lives of senior citizens as they move into a Retirement Community that caters to their needs, in more ways then one.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Swinging   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex  

Rob and I retired to my bedroom where we sat on each side of the bed and began to undress. I looked over at him and he was bent over taking off his shoes an socks and his shirt was riding up his back, exposing the top of his butt crack to me. I decided to hold my judgement until I saw him completely naked, so I turned around and continued getting my things off as well. Once I was finished I turned and saw him lie back on the bed, his cock resting on his belly. From what I could see he was also uncut, but the size of his cock completely surprised me. He appeared to be no bigger than one or two inches! I also noticed that he shaved his crotch. Not a hair to be seen anywhere around his cock or balls and then, upon a closer inspection, I noticed no hair on his arms or his legs. Apparently he kept his body shaved, with the exception of his face and head. While he didn't have a beard or a mustache, his eyebrows were still there. I found myself eager to see what his body felt like once we got started.

I joined Rob, lying on the bed and snuggling closer to him. I could feel his body heat and it wasn't long before I felt his hand on my thigh, slowly moving up towards my already expanding cock. Once contact was made he propped himself on one arm and leaned closer, letting his mouth envelope all of me. He took me right down to my hair, without any hesitation whatsoever. For a man of his stature I was surprised that he could 'handle' me with such ease. I felt him work his tongue into my foreskin and lick around my cock head, probing into my piss slit shortly after that. He was using his hand on my balls at the same time, massaging them and applying a gentle pressure at the same time. After a couple of minutes he pulled off me and descended to my balls, where he lavished them with his mouth, sucking each one into his mouth one at a time. Then he moved around and positioned himself between my legs, pushing them wider with his knees and then settled on his stomach and proceeded to continue his oral manipulation on my cock and balls. He pulled my balls back towards my belly and lowered his mouth and planted it on that area just behind my balls and I had to moan with pleasure. It sure felt good to have someone paying attention down there. I enjoyed that almost as much as having my cock sucked.

In his current position it was totally impossible for me to do anything with him, so I just lay there and let him do what ever he wanted to. When he did try to probe my ass with his fingers though I stopped him.

"I'm not into that," I told him. "I'm not letting anyone stick anything up there. If that's what you're interested in the you can forget it. If that's what you really had in mind then you might as well just get dressed and leave." I was quite set in my ways and I definitely wasn't about to let anyone jam anything up my ass. I love the oral aspects of man-on-men contact, but that's all. I'll suck cock, lick balls, and suck nipples, but I will not stick my finger or my cock up someone's ass and I expect to get the same respect.

"It's not a problem with me, Mike," he told me. "I wasn't aware of how you felt and I'll not do anything that you don't want done. OK?"

"Thank you, Rob. I appreciate that."

With that resolved, he lowered his head and continued with his oral assault. He moved higher and took my cock into his mouth once more and this time he started to hum while he sucked me. Now I'll tell you this. I may not be much of a cocksucker, nor have I had too many men suck my cock, but this is the first time anyone hummed while sucking on me. I found, though, that I liked it. It was definitely a new sensation and the combination of his sucking, licking and humming soon hand me ready to fill his mouth with my cum. At one time he used his teeth, biting down on my cock just behind the ridge of my cock head and pulled forward, until his teeth were stopped at the base of the ridge. Once there he increased his humming and it was only a matter of a few more minutes before I shot a huge load of cum into his sucking mouth, where he greedily sucked it all down his throat and into his belly. He continued to use his mouth on me until I was finished and then he pulled back, licking up and down my shaft and gently sucking my cock head, like he was sucking on a straw to get the last bit of drink at the bottom of the glass, and then let my now limp cock fall back onto my belly.

"Damn! I've never had anyone do that to me before," I told him.

"Did you like it?"

"I sure as hell did," I told him. "Where did you learn to do that?"

"A man I once knew told me about it. He used that technique on me several times and I just knew I'd want to try it myself one day."

"Is this the first time you've used it?"

"Oh no. I've used it a bunch of times, but always with the same result. While you might think you're not ready to shoot your load, I find that the combination of my sucking, licking, and humming gets your juices flowing a lot faster and before you know what's happening, you're ready to let loose with a long hard shot of cum. And that's when I get ready to drink your juices and totally enjoy the feel of an erupting cock in my mouth."

"I'm going to have to remember that one myself. I've got a couple of friends that I'd love to use it on, too."

Now Rob was lying on his back once more and I realized it was now my turn to work on him, so I slid over to his side of the bed and reached down to explore his shaved cock.

"I see you keep yourself shaved," I mentioned.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.