Moving to a Retirement Community - Cover

Moving to a Retirement Community

Copyright© 2010 by comix

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The lives of senior citizens as they move into a Retirement Community that caters to their needs, in more ways then one.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Swinging   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex  

I stood there in the open doorway with my mouth wide open, unable to say a word.

"Well don't just stand there," Ed told me, as he entered the house and went over to where Gene was sitting on the sofa. "You're wasting a perfectly good opportunity here," he grabbed Gene's cock and started pumping it up and down, drawing a few beads of precum as a result. He plucked the first one with his finger and licked it up. "Tastes good to me," he said. "You sure you won't be joining us?"

After catching me off guard all I could do was close the door and make sure the lock was engaged. After all, I was still new to this part of the world and I had no idea what might be waiting out there, be it good or bad. And besides that, I was always careful in my old place and I didn't see any reason not to continue with that here as well. As I approached the sofa I began to shed my clothes, and by the time I got to the sofa there was a trail of clothing behind me and the only thing I still had on was my shorts, with my hard cock making a tent in the front, clearing indicating that I was enjoying, and about to enjoy, the events in front of me. By the time I finally got to the sofa and got on my knees, Ed was already deep-throating Gene, massaging his balls at the same time. Gene was laying back against the sofa with his eyes closed and his mouth open in a loud moan as he enjoyed the oral manipulation he was getting done to his cock.

While Ed was enjoying his oral work on Gene I started by opening his belt and then unzipping his pants and struggling to get them down his legs. As much as he could, Ed helped me by moving his body one way or the other, never removing his mouth from the cock he was working on, and in about five minutes I had his pants off and thrown across the room. Thank goodness he wears boxers, because his cock was already sticking out the front, leaking profusely. I didn't hesitate at all, I moved my head forward, opening my mouth and taking in as much of his uncut cock as I could, not stopping until I felt his sparse pubic hair against my lips. I felt his abundant skin slide down the back of my tongue and groaned in pleasure myself. I found that I was taking to being a cocksucker quite easily. I never imagined that one day I'd be on my knees, in front of two men I barely knew, sucking on one cock while the other was sucking on the other one, waiting patiently for his cum to shoot out of this wonderful bone and into my sucking mouth. Before I could even account for the time, the jizz was being deposited into my hungry mouth and, I could tell by the increase in vocal volume by Gene, another cock was also erupting. Once we were all finished we collapsed and just lay there for a few minutes to collectively catch our breaths.

"Does the Welcome Wagon always meet you like this the first day at home?" I asked.

Both men laughed, with Gene telling me, "We just wanted to let you know how much we were looking forward to getting together with you."

"But I didn't even know you until today, Gene!" I protested, but not too strongly.

"Yes, I know that. I've known Ed for a couple of years now and when he told me his new friend would be moving in shortly we got a plan together that we were sure would make your welcome as lovely as it was."

"Hey! I'm not complaining at all you guys. I was surprised and when Ed showed up at the door and I realized that all this had been planned, I was happy. I don't think anyone could've welcomed me any better."

"Well then," Ed said, "You're going to like the next surprise we have for you."

And before he could say anything else, there was a knock on the door and I suddenly had more company.

"Better get something on," I told them, as I got up and pulled on my pants and shirt, casually moving the rest of my discarded clothing out of the way and discreetley behind one of the chairs where it couldn't be see.

Neither of them moved.

I unlocked the door and opened it, to find James standing there, wearing a pair of shorts and a t-shirt with a Smiley Face in the center of it.

"Welcome to the Community," he told me, as he entered my house for the first time and gave me a bear-hug.

Then he saw the other guests, still sitting naked on the sofa.

"Damn! You just couldn't wait for me to get here first before getting stared, could you?"

Again, I was confused. "You mean you all were in on this together?" I asked.

"Yes, we were," James answered. He'd already crossed the room and briefly hugged the other two men, quickly looking at their limp organs hanging in front of them. "Looks like everyone had a good time, too. Sorry I missed the action, but I got tied up at the office and couldn't get here any sooner."

"That's ok," I told him. "I've had a great introduction to Gene and I'd already met Ed before I moved in."

"I know," James answered. "I've known Ed for years now and once I talked to you about moving down here he and I got together and planned this Welcome for you. Gene heard what we were planning to do and it was his idea that he be the first to get here and get you 'warmed' up for us. Originally we all wanted to be here at the same time, but we agreed with Gene that since you didn't know him at all the welcome would be more of a surprise if he met you first and then we came in afterwards. Ed and I were supposed to be here at the same time, but as I said, I got tied up and couldn't make it here on time. I do apologize," he said to Gene and Ed.

"Hey, don't let it bother you. We understand these things."

"Well, I certainly enjoyed all the attention just now, but now I'm thursty and would love something to drink, would anyone else like something?" I asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.