Moving to a Retirement Community - Cover

Moving to a Retirement Community

Copyright© 2010 by comix

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The lives of senior citizens as they move into a Retirement Community that caters to their needs, in more ways then one.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Swinging   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex  

I pulled off Mike's cock and pulled him next to me on the bed. Now we were lying next to each other, our faces only inches apart. He acted like he wanted to kiss me but I pulled back.

"Not now," I told him. "This is still new to me. Let me get used to this first, ok?"

"Hey, man, I understand. I won't do anything until you're ready for it. Ok?"

"Thanks, Mike. I do appreciate it."

The whole time my hand was till wrapped around his still-hard cock. Now I could feel his hand on my cock, too. He genlty probed with his fingers, pushing his digit into my foreskin and feeling around my cock head, much like I'd done to him, only using my tongue instead of a finger. His other hand massaged my balls.

"Ed, that sure was a nice job you did there. I can't wait to feel my cum shooting into your mouth."

I realized that, for the first time, I was wondering what that would feel like, too.

"Once you get done it's going to be my turn to do the same for you. I mean, it's only right to return the favor. Don't you agree?" he asked.

"That would be nice," I answered.

I was already moving to take that wonderful cock into my mouth once more, wanting to feel it as his cum shot into my sucking mouth. I was till amazed by the velvty softness of his cock, whether it was in my hand or in my mouth. I wondered if my cock felt the same way to him as he continued to caress me. Frankly though, I didn't care. What mattered to me at that particular time was getting his cock back into my mouth so I could stroke it with my tongue, suck it deeper into my mouth, suck on all that skin and nibble on it with my teeth and just marvel at the looseness as it sank into my throat.

While I was working on him Ed made a move to turn around on the bed, so I eased off his cock and we were soon facing each others cock. I felt his hot breath on mine as I once again took him into my oral cavity. I was amazed at just how easily I'd taken to sucking on a hard cock.

Down below my waist Ed was busy working his magic on my hard cock. I felt his mouth engulf me and he worked his hands around my balls while doing so. He massaged them lightly, pulling gently on my sack, all the while I could feel his tongue working between my cock head and my foreskin. Apparently he was enjoying my excess skin as much as I was enjoying his. I felt him pull off my cock and he licked his way down to my balls, slowly taking each one into his mouth and sucking gently. I did the same thing to his sack, licking around it and caressing the section of his sack just behind his balls, probing with my tongue and licking that tender spot, hoping he loved it as much as I was loving him doing it to me. Then I felt a new sensation.

While Ed continued to lick behind my balls I felt his tongue going further down the crease of my ass, until the sudden touch of his tongue brushed against my ass hole. I started to protest but then realized that it felt better then I thought anything possibly could. At first his touch was hesitant, but as soon as he noticed I wasn't objecting, he became bolder. He now reached back and grabbed my ass cheeks, pulling them further apart and giving him better access to my backside. He scooted down a little further, I guess for a better angle, and then took bolder strokes with his tongue, licking not only my ass hole but the area around it as well. He concentrated on my pucker longer with each lick and even pushed inside of me just a little bit. I guess I was too tight for his tongue to enter back there, but that was just fine with me. I was beginning to like what he was doing. I felt his cock push into my mouth and it was only then that I realized I'd stopped working on his cock, getting into what he was doing to me, so I pulled his cock into my mouth once more and this time I worked on him until I felt him gush his first load into my mouth. I continued to work on him until I was no longer getting anything from my hard popcicle. I pulled back again, licking the entire length, feeling it soften with each lick, and liking the way it felt.

About the time I finished licking and sucking on the deflating cock I felt my own spasm and then shot 4 big loads into Ed's mouth. He sucked on me as I'd done to him, not pulling off me until I was soft, too. When he did pull off he lingered on my skin, drawing it out from my cock until it wouldn't pull back any longer and then released it and it settled once more on my cock head, puckering with each contraction.

"Damn, Ed. You're one good cocksucker!" I told him.

"I'd have to say the same for you, Mike. You sure you've never done anything like this before?"

"Well, you're the first, Ed."

"Really?"

"Yep."

"Damn! Would you believe that you're the first virgin I've had in over 40 years?"

"You got to be kidding me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.