A Daemon-Horn Blade - Cover

A Daemon-Horn Blade

Copyright© 2010 by Stultus

Attachment B

Fantasy Sex Story: Attachment B - A fantasy/romance novel of young blacksmith who rescues the Duke's daughter from a demonic attack. He breaks off the horn from the creature's head and slays the monster with it, nearly dying himself in the process. Recovering with the aid of a traveling gleaman and Lore-Master, the lad finds himself at the center of a new great adventure while seeking to find out what he is becoming, and what fate the Weavers have in store for him. The first chronological story of Weaver's World.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Slavery   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Humiliation   Torture   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Slow   Violence  

THE SOUTHERN DUCHIES:
Points of Interest

Map

  1. Crystal Lake

  2. City of Tellismere (Capitol of Duchy, where the short Klure River flows west into the Great Western Sea from Crystal Lake)

  3. Village of Swanford (just east of Crystal Lake up the Emerald River)

  4. City of Evesham (coastal southern port of the Bekingham River, where it flows south from Crystal Lake)

  5. Town of Meribren (small coastal town)

  6. Town of Alnmouth (small coastal town near the Juniper Mountains)

  7. Dead Tree Island (ruined town along a dangerous point of the Emerald River)

  8. Klith (walled city at the mouth of the Hythe river, on the border with Broadmore)

  9. Silana (river fort town just past Dead Tree where the Elm River merges into the Emerald)

  10. Osbridge (river fort town where the Strook River meets the Emerald River)

  11. Elmcrygh (great walled town where the Elm River meets the Juniper Mountains)

  12. Strook River Valley (great walled town of Strookcliff )

  13. Central Hythe River Valley (ferry crossing between towns of Ruromel and Brydara on opposite banks of the river)

  14. Lloan Valley (City of Kenniford, on the Hythe River in the center of the large fertile Lloan Valley)

  15. Town of Rothfork (where the small Roth River enters the Emerald)

  16. The Great Yarmouth Pass (the only northern land travel route north through the Brittle Mountains)

  17. Walled City of Orshold (mining and shipping center on the Roth River, at the border with Everdun)

  18. Large Walled Town of Samhold (border town on road south of Orshold)

  19. Town of Broadton-on-Kendal (walled town at the end of the main Tellismere/Broadmore trade road, at the head of the Kendal River valley, between the Broad Mountains and the Twin Peaks)

  20. Walled City of Broadpoint (southern tip of the Broad Mountains

  21. Great Walled City of Broadmore (Capitol of the Duchy and busiest port in the Duchies)

  22. Walled City of Penryn (at the mouth of the Penryn River)

  23. Walled City of Lydham (at the mouth of the Lydle River)

  24. Village and Ford of Lydleford — (fords the Lydham River on the border road south from Samhold)

  25. Great Mountain City of Everdun (Capitol of the Duchy)

  26. Walled City of Gatestone (at the Everdun Mountain pass)

  27. The Free-City of Dragontooth (along the coastal road upon Dragontooth Mountain)

  28. Walled town of Selyra (port town in Oswein)

  29. Walled city of Palista (major port city on the Paliskios River)

  30. Walled town of the Stroul Gate (guards the Stroul Pass between Oswein and Aldaria, and Everdun and Witch's Peak Mountain)

  31. Large walled City of Belentina, on the Belentine River (North Aldaria)

  32. Large walled town of Cremyna (North Aldaria)

  33. Large walled town of Lyselle (North Aldaria)

  34. Great Wall city of Corælyn, the Four Forts, and the Great Canal (Capitol of the Aldarian Blessed Sapphire Empire)

  35. Small walled town of Orane (South Aldaria)

  36. Walled City of Aldaræ (center for southern trade)

  37. Small walled town of Embyrr

  38. Small walled town of Ledym

  39. Small walled town of Castleton (Drakland)

  40. Small walled town of Fairport

  41. Small walled town of Nantwych Point

  42. Small walled town of Robyncrest

  43. Small walled town of Warcrest

  44. Small walled town of Alymouth


The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.