A Daemon-Horn Blade - Cover

A Daemon-Horn Blade

Copyright© 2010 by Stultus

Foreword

Fantasy Sex Story: Foreword - A fantasy/romance novel of young blacksmith who rescues the Duke's daughter from a demonic attack. He breaks off the horn from the creature's head and slays the monster with it, nearly dying himself in the process. Recovering with the aid of a traveling gleaman and Lore-Master, the lad finds himself at the center of a new great adventure while seeking to find out what he is becoming, and what fate the Weavers have in store for him. The first chronological story of Weaver's World.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Slavery   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Humiliation   Torture   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Slow   Violence  

This novel length story occurs in the same world and series as my much earlier story "The Not So Green Hills of Home", but it is absolutely and completely unnecessary to read that story first and in fact I would suggest that you don't. This story is technically the first (and earliest) story of the series chronologically, and it will provide a more than adequate introduction to this fantasy world.

This particular story has been sitting in my ideas folder for three or four years, but it was only after I started writing 'Green Hills' that the final pieces of the this tale came together in my head and I realized I was envisioning another but rather different story in that same world. This did simplify things, until I realized later on once I slapped the world chronology into a rough sort of order that rather than this being a 'sequel' of sorts, this story was instead a much earlier prequel ... with 'Green Hills' actually falling down into about sixth or seventh place in my revised story sequence. In other words, with my usual erratic organization, I'd nearly started to write the entire series in backwards reverse order!

Accordingly, this story that you are now reading is the proper start and probably the correct first story of the series ... until I have another weird idea late some night for yet another prequel, but I plan to restrain myself. This series is confusing enough as it is.


The story starts off, as is usual for me, fairly slowly, especially in the first couple of chapters, but the story contains quite a bit of action/adventure. There are also several chapters later on with significant sex content. When finally completed, I estimate this story will run approximately 120,000 words, or about twenty SOL chapters. This is very definitely a long novel length story, so be patient!

Attachment A has a listing of major story characters and some useful reference materials for this series. There is also nice collection of story maps located in Attachments B & C. These were made by me with a wonderful and relatively easy to use set of programs called Campaign Cartographer 3 and City Designer 3 (both available at http://www.profantasy.com). All further stories in this series will also have accompanying maps (many are already done) and when the series eventually catches up with 'Green Hills', I'll do a map for that story too when I re-edit/re-write it. The final Attachment D contains a detailed calendar for the world, should anyone care.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.