The Visitor That Came to Stay - Cover

The Visitor That Came to Stay

Copyright© 2010 by rodeotexas

Chapter 4: Uh, Oh, Howie's Home!

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Uh, Oh, Howie's Home! - Research Lab Creates Friendly Mutant That Escapes

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Zoophilia   Anal Sex   Bestiality  

Georgia lay there on the side of her face for a seeming eternity after Wolf had already slid his deflating penis out of her snugly grasping anus. The animal sat in back of her, huffing and puffing, his long red tongue dangling out of its toothy jaws. It looked over at the intruder in the doorway, who was standing there motionless.

Georgia opened her eyes. She couldn't remember when she had felt so unearthly relaxed and at peace with the world. The bouncing of the tapered tip of Wolf's penis against the secret, highly sensitive elastic gland at the top of Georgia's rectum had produced such a wild, mind-splitting orgasm in the woman that her head felt as if it were vaguely disembodied and not exactly on her shoulders. It was functioning at only slightly above the level of gibbering idiocy, if that. Her fantastic shattering climax had dissolved her limbs, bones, muscle, flesh and sinew, into a freely flowing pool of directionless molecules. The last thing in the world she had in mind was to alter her position from where it had been frozen in the moment of supremest ecstasy. It was beautiful. She wanted to wallow in sensuality as if it were a warm secreted bath.

All day long her loins had been in such a maddening turmoil, but now, due to the massive cock's wonderful fucking of her back passage, she was calm and happy. Which was about the best advertisement for anything she'd ever heard of. Contentment suffused her loins like the golden warmth of a summer sun. She rested on her cheek with her perfectly formed little buttocks still upraised and quivering like a feather in the merest breeze.

Howard then stated loudly THAT WAS THE MOST AWESOME THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!

Startled, Georgia collapsed against the settee and started crying, stating "Howie, please don't be mad, please don't be mad, please!"

Howard then came over, squatted down beside her, cradled her and stroked her hair and back.

"Honey, I'm not mad, that was the most erotic, awesome thing I have ever seen, I'm sorry that I was left out!"

Her eyes are closed, Georgia shivered lasciviously. She could feel her huge exposed sensitive clitoris beginning to tingle urgently. "Yes, yes!" she cried. "I loved it -- when he fucked me, and when he rammed his cock in and out of my asshole!" "Oh, My, That was so fucking awesome, why haven't you ever done that!

Through a weak smile she manage to utter: I'm sorry Howie, you are certainly fantastic, but there is nothing to compare to a massive cock ramming into my tight pussy, forcing itself into my womb, then filling me with immense loads of very hot, and sticky cum. And that knot of his, every time he moved it just inside my stretched pussy lips he hit my G-spot, each time spiraling me to higher and higher orgasms that a man could never achieve.

The hotly quivering woman got up into a sitting position, spreading her legs to a widely obtuse angle, revealing the moist oval folds of her pussy and the creamily glistening dark hole in their center. Her cuntal folds shone and glistened in the bedroom's bright sunlight, speckled with drops of cum, and she began rubbing her cunt furiously with her fingers in order -- hopefully -- to get rid of some of the itch they had produced with their talk.

Howie meanwhile was staring at his gorgeous wife with a fresh appreciation, her bright green eyes gleaming. He could see why Wolf had wanted her, he knew somewhat of the whispered rumored enhanced genetics and modifications done at the research facility, the various species involved including one fabled tall brute rumored to inhabit the Pacific Northwest mountains, and he wasn't jealous in the slightest!

"Mmmm, you're a doll, aren't you, darling," he said aloud. "I guess I hadn't realized I had so neglected you. No wonder you gave Wolf here such a terrific hard-on."

"OOoooooooh, Howieee," Georgia winced, still rubbing her wet little cunt as though she were polishing it. "You're making me feel horny again. I can't stop rubbing myself. You're making me -- my -- my pussy -- all itchy!"

Howie smiled and reached down into Wolf's genital area to locate his quiescent hidden cock. He began playing with it casually as he asked his lovely wife, "Are you sure you wouldn't like Wolf to stuff his cock up inside you, dear? That might make you feel better."

"Nnnn-no! I mean y-y-y-yes!" she chattered through tightly clenched teeth. "I mean no! I want to -- I want you to FUCK me first!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.