The Visitor That Came to Stay - Cover

The Visitor That Came to Stay

Copyright© 2010 by rodeotexas

Chapter 3: Georgia Gets a New Experience

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Georgia Gets a New Experience - Research Lab Creates Friendly Mutant That Escapes

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Zoophilia   Anal Sex   Bestiality  

(Or Georgia Learns a New Trick!)

The beautiful redheaded stirred lazily on her bed. She reached one arm up above her head and stretched, and her firmly up tilted breasts jiggled with voluptuous resilience on her chest.

She had had a pleasant doze, and was thankful for that. For after an orgasm with Wolf's tongue or cock up inside of her, she was no better than a whimpering dummy for the longest time until her head and body floated back together again.

Georgia had never realized that such a wonderful lewd heaven could exist in this world. She had devoted her whole life to being a perfect wife, and now abruptly in a few hours time all of her traditional values had been turned topsy-turvy by the marvelous climaxes Wolf was capable of producing inside her no longer resisting flesh.

But she knew this much -- now that she had found such paradise, she would be loathe giving it up without a struggle, but why should she?

Thrusting her fingers exotically upward through her long cinnamon hair, the contented woman thought again about the long sensual morning they had passed. She had needed less priming as time went on to fan her voluptuous curves into a glowing furnace of lust, and had moaned and gasped endlessly as she lay naked and wanton beneath Wolf's searing wet caresses. How could she ever have thought that such beautiful love could possibly be obscene and perverted? That no longer made any sense.

But what maddening thrill would come next? What surprises did that wonderful special animal have in store for her now? She could barely wait. Wolf seemed to know everything about what it took to please a woman. If his owners did show up, how could she ever part with him? The lips of her shamefully relaxed cunt felt all swollen and sultry, waiting for his next kiss.

The big animal whimpered again and for an answer shot out his long tongue to pass it like a hot knife through the buttered furrow of her open de-nuded cunt. Georgia gasped and stiffened. She felt like a puppet of sheer desire beneath that pleasure-tingling lash.

As for Wolf, in another moment the moist pink flesh between her thighs had communicated its hot fluid desire through his lapping tongue and he began to feel his balls quiver with stimulation. His loins seemed to tremble like jelly -- nitroglycerine jelly ready to explode. And in another moment he felt a terrible anxiety to get back inside her.

Georgia became quickly enslaved all over again beneath the rhythmic tempo of his tongue, her deep gasps racking her voluptuous body from one end to the other as his tongue slithered snake-like in and out of her vagina. She felt as if her cuntal passage were on fire from his lustful tongue fucking. She rolled her lovely head from side to side, gurgling with happiness as she held his large head by the ears between her obscenely spread thighs.

And then her gleaming, lust-drugged eyes widened -- for here it came! Gazing down over her full, widely set breasts, she could see all the way to the glistening spectacle of Wolf's thick red penis emerging from its long furry sheath. The tapered end slipped and danced moistly as it came sliding out, a spot of cum already squirting from its tip. And it continued slithering hotly from its fleshy scabbard until it was extended to almost its full mouth-watering length.

She got up on her elbows, her long red hair swinging down over her shoulders and her proud taut breasts heaving with emotion. A licentious impulse of uncontrollable desires raged through her nakedly panting flesh. She had never seen anything so beautiful in the world as Wolf's long hard pleasure-giving penis. Yes ... she wanted it ... it was thick and red ... coming out now ... and she wanted it ... its thickening cone-like shape heightening her excitement frantically!

She glared at his cock breathlessly as the big animal's wetly glistening hardness came dangling out of his powerful loins, her mouth salivating erotically. Lust driving thrills of unnatural lust surged through her ardently overheating loins. This was what she had wanted -- at last!

But Wolf only, for the fiercely ruttiest pounding in his genitals would not let him rest. He wanted to give new thrills to this new mistress that others had also vastly enjoyed.

The redhead was a voluptuous woman, had such an essence of purity about her that the urge to slip his cock up through her trembling tan line buttocks and make it disappear through her virginally snug anal ring was fairly compelling -- indeed overwhelming.

He could feel his penis gradually filling with blood and sliding out. He was all ready to go again -- this woman was so enticing that he needed no further rest. He was becoming fully aroused at the sight of her glorious loveliness. He wanted to sink his rampant penis up into her belly and hump over her until that moment when, convulsively, his and her hunger was appeased.

Wolf grinned; showing his teeth, then suddenly jumped up on the bed and began nosing at her with his cold, wet snout. Trembling with anticipation, Georgia allowed herself to be nosed about and pushed around by him.

By now the heated flow in her wetly throbbing loins had become a perfume that was stronger than soap or cologne,

She found Wolf savagely exciting. There was something marvelously masculine about the way that all females secretly love; only his genetically enhanced pheromones greatly inflamed these desires. The raging fire in her loins required satisfaction desperately now, and as he was obviously intent on doing just that.

"Please-please ... what ... what d you want to do?"

She was puzzled by his actions and suddenly she understood that it would not be missionary style as they had been doing, until now. Georgia got off the bed, stood and spread her legs and leaned over the settee at the end of the bed. Wolf again licked his fiery tongue thru her open cuntal folds, causing her knees to buckle until she was kneeling on the floor and leaning against the settee, her long cinnamon hair streaming all over her neck, shoulders and back, her breasts swaying and jiggling over the settee, her naked tanned buttocks waving high in the air in back of her.

(Yeah, I know, could not find a redhead for this pose!)

Wolf drooled as his eyes fastened on her firm tightly muscled tan line ass-cheeks. Growling low in his throat with desire, he got up on his hind legs and moved forward, his feet digging deeply into the softness of the rug, until he was able to clamp his forelegs firmly onto her smoothly muscled hips.

The feel of his forepaws on her bare hips drove Georgia wild with excitement. She could feel the saliva growing in her mouth, and her vagina was flowing copiously in heady expectation of some lewd behavior. But what? What was it she was expecting?

In back of her, Wolf's large cone-shaped hardness had emerged like a red-hot branding iron, shining and wet. It jiggled and jerked in the air before he could finally locate the wetly heated cleft between Georgia's buttocks. It slipped and danced in this tightly clenched portal, dredging gasps of pure amazement from the voluptuous woman as she felt the hot pre-cum repeatedly squirt powerfully against her tightly clenched ass, then run down in hot rivulets and drip off her open and swollen cuntal folds. She could feel Wolf began working the slimly pointed organ up toward her fearfully puckering rectal passage.

Georgia felt as if she was going to faint. Wolf's was the first penis she'd ever felt in such a highly localized and personal portion of her virginal anatomy. Its touch sent instinctive waves of longing echoing through her sensually awakening loins and anal canal in a natural female reaction. She couldn't seem to help herself. Despite the fact that she was terrified of what was going on, there was still that feeling of primitive thrill and heady excitement that she couldn't seem to fight. It was pure instinct that made her buttocks squirm lewdly backwards in search of his penis, instinct for her body to want her sizzling anal passage filled. The swollen mounds of her breasts were by now throbbing with desire; her nipples had become elongated and painfully erect. Her entire loins were aflame with obscene desire. Her cuntal folds had flowing rivulets of hot pre-cum running down them and dripping off.

Suddenly she could hold herself back no longer. Uttering a savage little cry of pure desire and release, she reached around in back of herself and grabbed Wolf's long thick penis, pulling it forward so that the tip of it pressed snugly against her tightly clenched little anus.

Wolf was still struggling for a firm position. His strong forelegs gripped tightly around her naked waist and hourglass hips, pulling her ass up and toward him, the tip of his slippery cock sliding effortlessly forward through her tight elastic anal ring!

EUREKA! WE HAVE ENTRY!

"Aaarrgggggghhhhhh!" Georgia groaned as the huge instrument began to push away her snugly fitting rectal walls like a destroyer shoving the waves away from its bow. In spite of the initial discomfort, she pushed her buttocks backward, trying to capture more of the delicious hard instrument. Although this was the first real anal sex experience she had ever had in her life besides Howard's long thick fingers, she knew immediately that it was the most wonderful experience any woman could ever have. His long slender hardness seemed to fill up her very soul as it pushed its way slowly through her throbbing, clutching, softly resisting nether passage. The pleasurable shock of being filled up with Wolf's large, throbbing cock was like nothing she had ever experienced before. Her nibbling anal channel wanted instinctively to grasp it and withdraw it within her with powerful repeated contractions, up until it disappeared up inside her belly with Wolf's bouncing against the tan smoothness of her backside.

"Daaaaaarling," she whooshed, her breath coming in ragged gasps. "Daaaaaaarling."

She wiggled backward, trying to impale as much of herself on his wonderfully exciting penis as she could, but the twinges of pain she was beginning to feel forced her to back off of it again.

Wolf was relentless, however. Pulling her bare tan hips back toward him, he grunted as he slowly drove his rigid hardness forward into her snug rectal passage yet one more inch.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.