The Visitor That Came to Stay - Cover

The Visitor That Came to Stay

Copyright© 2010 by rodeotexas

Chapter 2: Georgia Gets Fucked!

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Georgia Gets Fucked! - Research Lab Creates Friendly Mutant That Escapes

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Zoophilia   Anal Sex   Bestiality  

Breathless with wonder, her jaw hanging slack, Georgia gaped at the humongous gleaming red penis that had emerged thick and wet, it's tapered end swaying tantalizingly as it left the protective sheath in an ever expanding length of hardness.

It was much bigger than Howard's! Georgia panted wordlessly, her eyes glazed over as she confronted this marvelously formed cock sliding with such agonizing slowness from its soft brown sleeve. Her mouth flooded with saliva. She had never been so turned on in her life and ready to explode! She was thrilled beyond all measure that it was she, which had aroused this powerful good-looking animal to such a fever pitch of lascivious illicit desire that transcended all bounds of known propriety.

She realized it now -- he wanted to get between her legs and fuck her, just as she had been secretly afraid all along. And why shouldn't he want to? Could only a man appreciate a woman's body? And hadn't Wolf proved that he knew all the little feelings and nuances required of an ardent lover? Hadn't he proven his adoration? So why shouldn't he fuck her, ram his thickly bloated animal-cock high up into her slippery passion-drenched cunt?

But some residue of morality was still present in the wife's mind, and suddenly she managed to protest in an agonized voice, "Oh my, we mustn't ... it's wrong ... forbidden ... no matter how much we want each other ... oh, I do ... oh never ... not this ... we mustn't ... ohhhhh..."

But even as she stammered out all this awkward denial, she couldn't keep her lust-glazed eyes off his still expanding and lengthening cock. "Ooooooooh," she squealed, hopelessly thrilled and in the grip of a passion so obscene it was unnamable. "Yes, I love you ... you know I do ... but how can we, ... how can we ... oh Damn!, we have to! I have to! I can't stand it -- I've got to cum!"

And with this, all last remnants of puritan morality and restraint fled, and Georgia uttered a sharp, piteous cry of anguished desire. If only he had made her climax with his tongue, perhaps she wouldn't be so vulnerable. But it was too late now to ponder the imponderable; she was hooked. A mere slave of the flesh to his ardent whims, as she scrambled for the pillows, stacking them high under her buttocks and hips so that soon her open pelvis was raised high into the air as if on a dais for a temple Goddess, and she rested back on her shoulders with her glossy cinnamon hair spread out like a fan around her head.

This position forced the burning hot flanges of her cunt to open fully up in an oval like a mouth waiting to be tongue-kissed. Beyond those open and vulnerable portals Wolf could see all of her urgently waiting wetness, waiting for the plunge of his lust-stiffened member. The redheaded housewife's eyes glowed with lascivious desire, and then she pulled her knees back again until they pressed into her erotically tingling breasts, revealing still further the lewdly raised mound of her flaming pussy, glistening with molten desire where it lay nakedly spread open before him.

Georgia raised her beautiful head to look down between her rising and falling breasts and open legs at her handsome lover, who waited patiently with his massive shining red cock bobbing with the instinctual heartbeat of his lust. Beyond that lay his heavy, cum-laden testicles that wanted to spurt deeply up inside her waiting belly. "Yes, Wolf," she croaked shamelessly. "Fuck me now! I'm ready, Fuck me NOW!" She reached between her legs and lewdly stroked her middle finger through her greedily throbbing pussy with a savage erotic gesture. "Get in it, baby! Hurry, lover!"

Wolf wanted to, but he had been waiting for her to turn over. He had been trained to fuck women from behind, his paws clutching their soft fleshy curves as they trembled excitedly under him. He was not familiar with this new position. But his beautiful mistress was obviously ready and eager for him, and his own heart was also beating with a sex-crazed animal heat. Perhaps it was all right this new way!

Wolf whined as he moved hesitantly toward her on the bed. And then he was mounting easily between Georgia's widespread legs, his canine head panting hungrily above hers, as his huge jerking penis swung in toward the steaming heat of her open pussy lips ... and finally brushed against it!

"Ooooohhh ... oh darling ... put ... put in in ... Yes, hurry before I do go out of my mind..." Georgia closed her eyes tightly as if to shut out the terrible waves of obscene guilt that were flooding her nakedly quivering flesh. But then her arms were snaking up around his furry muscular body and she was hugging him close, she reached down beneath him and her cool slender fingers gently gripped his slippery hot penis and bringing the tip warmly into the pulsating opening of her surrendering fluttering vagina.

"Oh, in me..." she sighed huskily, fraught with passion, "ooohhhhh ... darling! I need it so bad! Fuck me with it. Hurreeee! Oh, just the tip's inside me now, darling. It feels so HOT! Even the tip feels massive! Fuck it all into your hungry mistress's cunt. Hurry! My wonderful, wonderful Wolf!"

The convulsively gasping redhead gripped the dog's swollen cock with a hunger born of her passion. It felt as hot and hard as a rigid iron bar and yet soft and wet at the same time. And suddenly Wolf slowly pushed forward as if on cue, slowly spreading her apart with his massiveness. For moments he had felt her moistly clutching cuntal lips kissing his cock, nibbling at the fiery red tip like something possessed, and now he could take no more. He fucked forward with a primitive, purposeful stroke to satisfy his wildly throbbing lust.

"Uuugggghhhh!" Georgia barked as the huge animal slowly pushed his massive cock deep inside her. At last! Her loins and brain were boiling like a witches' cauldron. His penis rammed up so high into her belly she was afraid it would come out her throat!

Wolf was squatting partially on his haunches between his mistress's wide-splayed thighs humping forward again and again to bury himself to the hilt in her hotly streaming clutching cunt. Each time he thrust, more of his massive cock slowly entered, finally, his cum-bloated testicles came swinging forward, thumping with an obscene moist smack into the smooth, widely split crevice of her buttocks. And then he began pumping into her with the staccato speed of a machine gunner on an open trigger.

"Urgggghhhhhaaarrrgggllllldaaaaaarling!" she gurgled ecstatically reeling with pleasure beneath the furious fucking. She felt as if she was already cumming, and her throaty cries became one long, endless moan of mindless delight as he began pistioning relentlessly up between her legs. For Georgia there was only Wolf's deadly earnest reaming of her inflamed vagina, and nothing else. Her passion-dilated cuntal passage flowered open like a rose in the hot summer sun. She would not have denied him anything now. She was totally enslaved and vulnerable, a helplessly groaning mass of highly aroused female flesh, living for this excruciating thrill -- this electric feeling of being fucked half-to-death by this powerful animal.

This was sex at its most primitive and basic level, and she wanted to wallow in it. He was an animal on all fours, fucking her without tenderness or patience, but she didn't care. His lightning thrusts were so mind-bending it made her teeth chatter and her head spin. She squirmed and groaned salaciously around his thickly dominating cock which was despoiling her sacred cinnamon beauty, feeling the entire blood-swollen length of it as it sluiced wetly in and out of her flaming hot cunt.

Getting her breath momentarily, Georgia looked down between their lewdly entwined bodies to watch fascinated as his glistening red thick penis pistioned rhythmically in and out of her vaginal mouth, which clung to it lasciviously, loud sucking, slurping noises emanating from the action. Her brain seemed to dissolve further with each maddening, breath-taking plunge, and she reeled in the blinding light of taboo animalism. Kicking out her legs, she wrapped them snugly up around his powerful back, and then began undulating her pelvis with a wild salacious grinding motion, meeting his powerful strokes with lewd ecstatic abandon and wanton frenzy.

Like one possessed, the naked redhead humped her hotly working loins up at her lover, sliding forward onto his continuously skewering penis as it plunged deeper and deeper into the tortured confines of her flat taut little belly. Wolf's loins battered mercilessly against her tanned flesh, thudding resoundingly into her lewdly spread cuntal flesh, his enormous blood-engorged penis sinking far up into the hot fluid inferno of her wildly clasping vaginal channel.

The relentless pounding caused her sensitive breasts to sway in a way that only aroused her and him further as his heavy hanging balls slapped against her sensitive clit, his massive orange-sized knot slammed against her pussy lips and grinded against her clit, the very tip of his pointy cock which was buried so deeply inside of my pussy now poking against my cervix and starting to slip past...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.