The Harem Part 2 - Cover

The Harem Part 2

Copyright© 2010 by mattwatt

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The continued adventures of the harem plan.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son  

The next morning, she was still in her robe, when he came down stairs. She took it off immediately and served his breakfast naked.

"Hey, Mom," he said, "Those tight, white pants were really, really great. Maybe you should get some more."

"Ohhh," she said, pleased, "I'm glad you like them. Maybe I will. I also really liked the sales girl that I dealt with, her name was Clair. Maybe I'll see her again."

"Aha," he said, smiling, "Is this the start of something."

She blushed and said: "No, honey, I don't think so; she said a few times that she wasn't into women."

"Sounds like she was trying to convince herself," Andy said.

That shocked Shirley: "Gee, I never thought of it that way; this is going to be more delightful than I thought. But, honey, I won't, I promise, do anything without consulting you first."

He kissed her then, and patted her ass, saying: "You're the best ever, Mom."

"You're still my hero, Andy," was her comment.

Then she smiled and said: "Have time for anything today?"

"I hate to say it but I really am in a hurry," was his answer. "I'm meeting Derrick and Lonnie."

"Please say 'hi' to them for me," was her comment before he left. "And I'll be here for you, whenever you're back."

They embraced and kissed before he left, leaving her to clean up and get ready for her shopping. She decided on a mini skirt and a tee shirt, that really did not much to hide her figure. She finished it off with a pair of heeled sandals.

She realized that it pleased her, that she was going to give Clair an eyeful today. She remembered what Andy had said, and was wondering about it and eager to test it out.

She caught Clair's eye, as soon as she entered the store. The sales girl came over to where Shirley was looking over merchandise, with a big grin on her face.

"I knew it," Clair said with enthusiasm. "I knew you'd be back."

"I had to," Shirley said, "By boyfriend likes the white pants so much that he wants me to have a few more pair."

"I guess," Clair said with enthusiasm. "I still get the shakes, when I remember how you looked in them."

"Do you have any more of the same type and size?" Shirley asked.

"We probably do," Clair said, with a sly smile, "But I think that maybe you'd better try some on; don't you think?"

Now it was Shirley's turn to smile a broad smile. She turned her smiling gaze on Clair and said:

"You're the one in charge, whatever you say."

Clair laughed and said: "Stop that! You're teasing me! Remember what I said about being a man woman?"

"I'm not teasing," Shirley said quietly, "And I do remember but my boyfriend wanted to know if you're trying to convince yourself or me?"

Clair looked surprised for a moment or two. "Hey, he's smart!" she said.

She thought for just a bit and then said:

"He might be right; Shirley, I just don't know."

"Well, we don't have to decide now," Shirley said, "And there's the pants to look for."

"Right you are," Clair said, still having some difficulties with what Shirley had said to her. "Let's go; same place, same pants, new opportunity."

Shirley followed her toward the back room, where they had been the last time. On the way, they passed another sales girl, whose tag said 'Sam'.

Clair said softly to Sam:

"Hey, Sam, I'm going to work with this customer in the back room for a bit. Be back soon."

"Take your time, girl," Sam said, and Shirley went with Clair into the back room.

"Okay," Clair began, rubbing her hands together, "Let's do the magic again."

"Ready," Shirley said, "What I have in mind is probably at least two more pair of those same clingy white pants. They drove my boyfriend crazy."

"I understand that!" Clair said. Then she took a huge breath and said:

"Shirley, I think that we'll need to be sure of our measurements for this; the pants are really tight and we don't want to get the measurements wrong."

"Oh, yes," Shirley said, "Measurements, sure."

She hesitated a minute, still not sure completely of the dynamics and said softly:

"Skirt off? I guess?"

"I guess," Clair said.

Shirley unbuttoned the side button of the skirt and unzipped it, letting it fall slowly. During the process, she never once took her eyes off of Clair, who was turning a shade red and breathing more heavily.

Shirley handed the skirt to Clair, who took it but folded it without letting her gaze wander from Shirley's panties, which showed pussy hair in the front.

"Turn," Clair said, in a hoarse voice.

Shirley did so, stopping, when Clair told her to, when her back was turned.

"Magnificent ass!" Clair said. Then hastily added:

"Sorry, I was staring."

"No sorry necessary," Shirley said, "Stare, I want you to."

"Oh," Clair almost moaned.

It was then that Shirley realized that something was going to happen, surely to happen.

"Measure?" Shirley said, propelling the encounter along a bit.

"Yes, measure," Clair said, still almost stunned.

Clair finally moved over to stand next to Shirley; she had the measuring tape in her hands. She hesitated again.

"Oh, I see," Shirley said, "This tee shirt is going to be in the way, isn't it?"

"Yes, rather," Clair said.

"Off it comes," Shirley said brightly.

Clair just gaped at that point, and Shirley realized something important.

She hadn't been sure up to then but realized that she was going to be in charge of this situation, unlike the one at home with Andy. She decided that she liked that feeling too. She swept her arms up, holding the hem of her tee shirt and pulling it up and off, reducing her to yellow panties and a soft yellow bra.

"Alright?" Shirley asked.

"Wonderful," Clair said, still standing.

Shirley decided to take it one step further:

"Bra, Clair?"

"Bra!" Clair said, watching intently as Shirley removed her bra, and swung her shoulders just a bit, letting her tits swing free.

"Ohhhhhhhh," Clair said. "Same feeling as last time, only worse, ... uh, stronger, I think."

She was hardly being coherent.

Shirley reached up and touched the lovely young woman's face and said:

"Clair, I have to make a phone call."

"Phone call?" Clair asked.

"Yes, I must ask him first," Shirley added quietly.

"Yes, yes, ask him first," Clair said.

Shirley called Andy and he picked up.

"Andy, honey," she said, "I'm with Clair, the salesgirl that I told you about."

She said 'yes' then a few times then said: "I'll tell her, darling."

She put her phone away and said to Clair, with a smile.

"He said 'yes'."

"Ohh," Clair said, the thought generating a smile now.

"But Clair I have conditions," Shirley continued.

"Conditions?" Clair asked.

"Yes," Shirley said. "Let me tell you the conditions."

"Please do," Clair said.

"Number one, I'm in charge," Shirley said.

"Yes, of course," Clair added.

"I will do you, now, here but then you must come to our house for him."

"Oh, I see," Clair said, and hesitated a few seconds.

Shirley, however, did, at that point indeed take charge:

"Clair, I'm going to kneel now, and by the time that I'm on my knees, I need you to say 'yes' or 'no'. It's simple. Yes or no to the conditions but I want you as a gift for Andy. It's that simple."

Shirley began very slowly to sink to her knees. When she was about half way down to the floor, Clair said:

"Yes, anything! Anything for this! This is what I want and anything else that you tell me that I want. It might be only temporary; it might be only for now but it's here and it's real, and I will go to your home for him. I will. Please, do this! I'm begging! Be this for me, to me! I'm beseeching!"

It was exactly then that Shirley, on her knees now, reached for the button at the waistband of Clair's blue slacks. The button gave way, and Shirley unzipped them.

Clair sighed and put her hands in Shirley's hair, saying, in a sing song kind of voice, half for herself and half for Shirley:

"Oh, yes, ma'am, pants off; do what the lady wants! Oh, yes, oh, yes! Tell Andy that he gets any hole he wants because his lady demands it, and I can't say 'no' her, not at all."

She automatically stepped out of her pants, as Shirley got them down around her ankles. Next came the boy cut beige lace panties, down and off. Shirley smiled and said:

"I'm keeping these, girlfriend, as a kind of pledge that you'll do what you're told."

"Yes, keep them, ma'am, Mistress, you keep them." Clair was just a half step away from babbling due to her overwhelming lust.

Then she squealed a barely suppressed loud 'yes', as Shirley's lips came into contact with her pussy hair, and Shirley's tongue slipped in among the curls and made contact with Clair's pussy lips.

"Yes, Mistress Shirley," Clair said, "Clair will do anything for you, when you do this to me! Clair will, yes, she will!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.