The Harem Part 2 - Cover

The Harem Part 2

Copyright© 2010 by mattwatt

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The continued adventures of the harem plan.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son  

The breakup of the harem group happened with almost blinding quickness. Pam met with her internet man, Ralph, and frankly fell for him. They'd been corresponding, chatting hot and heavy over the internet for a time and Pam was eager to take a plunge. The fact that Phil liked him, aided by the salient item that Ralph had a lovely house near the beach in Alabama, didn't hurt at all.

The upshot of this was that, since they were close to the end of the school year, in a rather short time Pam and Phil were moving to Alabama.

The girls were a bit upset but supportive of Pam and her ambitions for a life with Ralph. It was at a coffee meeting of Gloria and Shirley that Gloria dropped the bomb of her own new news.

"Honey," Gloria began, "I know that Pammy leaving was a bummer but I've got my own news now." She went on then to say that her husband, who'd been traveling to get a new agency ready for the company, had in fact been promoted to be total manager of the new agency, a huge promotion with a corresponding huge raise in salary but requiring a move to the upper coast. They were going to live in Seattle.

They talked about it but Shirley was in fact stunned by the news. She kind brooded about it during the afternoon and, when Andy came home from school, instead of her usual sexy reception, sat down with him to talk about this latest twist of event.

The three guys spent the rest of the time remaining, for it looked as though Sherm and Gloria would be leaving even more quickly than Phil and Pam, talking and kind of processing the future. Of course, Sherm and Phil being captive to the way the events were transpiring, didn't have much choice. Phil, at least, was happy about the place to which they were moving.

They also talked about the fact that this move meant, certainly for Phil, the end of the truly great sexual relationship that he'd established with his Mom. Sherm just wasn't sure, since his Dad would be no longer doing so much traveling as before.

Andy, and his Mom, Shirley, turned to each other for some comfort in the face of the situation, and together they saw, tearfully, certainly on Shirley's part, the final departure of their friends to another type of life in another place.

Life settled down for them, as they dealt with the shock of losing good friends. It was as though, at least for a time period, the relationship that they'd developed was on hold, while the shock wore off.

This 'on hold' kind of life came to a head one day a few weeks later. It was early, Andy was at the breakfast table, and Shirley, uncertain for a time about their relationship, now that the impetus of the other two were gone and the harem girls were no more, wore a robe, a light yellow silk robe that came to her mid thighs.

"Andy, honey," she said softly, kissing him on the head. "I know you miss them but you're worrying me with this moping."

Andy spoke up then:

"That's the thing, Mom; I was wondering if I might have two friends over on Thursday. It's Derrick and Lonnie; they wrestle with me on the school team. They're, you know, cool, pals, maybe not as good as Sherm and Phil but they're friends."

"Oh, honey," Shirley said with some relief in her voice, "You know that you can have friends over any time; you hardly need to even ask."

"Well, Mom," Andy said, getting red in the face at that point, "That's not all that I actually had in mind."

Shirley looked at him and noting the blush, realized at once what he was talking about. A swell of a kind of relief overcame her. She took determined action immediately. She walked over to stand opposite where Andy was seated at the table, and began to talk to him:

"Andy Miller, don't you dare start being shy about asking me these things! Don't you remember the promises that I made to you, and what I told you I'd be and do? Don't you, honey?"

At that point, to emphasize what she meant, Shirley unbelted her yellow robe and threw it on a chair. She stood in front of Andy stark naked, except for a pair of black heeled bedroom mules. She looked marvelous.

The same kind of relief swept over Andy, and, full rather quickly of the kind of confidence that their relationship had instilled in him he said:

"Come here, woman!"

She advance on him, sashaying her hips joyfully, and proclaiming:

"Here I come, big boy!"

She grabbed him around the head and brought his head to her tits, holding him there.

"Oh, Andy," she crooned at him, "It's so nice to have you back. I know the shock was great but I want you like this. I just do. That wasn't just a flash in the pan for me. Now you tell me what you want with your friends on Thursday. Sexy? Wild? Kinky?"

Andy was laughing into her tits, and bit the nipple of one of them in joy. It cause Shirley to shriek and jump, and he slapped her ass then as she jumped around.

"Andy Miller, you just turn me on so! I'll make Thursday special for you; I promise."

She made an order for pizzas that evening in anticipation of Andy and his friends coming over. She thought a great deal during the day about her outfit and decided on a short, short gray pleated skirt, little longer than a tennis skirt and a white tee shirt.The tee shirt was one that she'd had made that day. It had emblazoned across the breasts the words: ANDY'S BABE. It made Shirley grin just to put it on.

She waited a bit nervously but they were soon there, having been doing their 'hanging out' at the mall for a while.

Andy came in first and noticed the tee shirt immediately. He got a huge grin on his face and turned to the other two guys and said:

"Mom, this is Derrick and Lonnie; guys this crazy lady is my Mom."

Shirley came forward and gave each of the fairly startled boys a hug.

"So, you're on the wrestling team with Andy?" she asked.

"Uh, yes, ma'am," Derrick said.

Shirley laughed, a tinkling kind of sound and kissed Derrick on the cheek saying:

"Oh, Andy, he's so polite!"

Derrick just grinned at her. Lonnie was having a difficult time deciding if he should stare at her large tits, pushing against the tee shirt or her lovely thighs, outlined by the short pleated skirt that she wore.

"I'll be with you boys in a minute," Shirley said, as she swept into the kitchen. She stopped as soon as she was through the door.

"Hey, man," Derrick said, "You didn't tell us that your Mom was such a hottie!"

"Hottie, I guess!" Lonnie agreed.

"Hey, thanks, guys," Andy said. "Watch me tease her; she's fun to tease."

"Cool," was the general answer that he got from his friends.

Shirley called out from the kitchen at that point:

"Why don't you guys come in here; I've ordered pizzas, for the occasion. They should be here soon."

The two friends, Lonnie and Derrick relished the chance to go into the kitchen again with Shirley. As the three of them strolled through the door, Shirley, timing herself, she thought just right, was bending over at the sink.

The three of them stood and stared at the sight that Shirley was providing them.

"Hey, Mom," Andy said, causing Shirley to squeak and jump just a bit. "You were flashing the entire room, you know."

"Stop that, Andy Miller," she barked at him.

He turned and merely grinned at his two companions. By then Shirley had turned back to the sink. Andy gave Lonnie and Derrick an elaborate wink and said:

"Mom."

Shirley turned to face them and Andy said, a huge grin on his face:

"Nice pink panties, Mom!"

"Andy!!!" Shirley fairly shouted.

She got extremely red in the face, while Andy and his two friends only grinned at her. But he went on:

"Okay, be honest, guys, raise your hand if you liked my Mom's pink panties!"

All of them raised their hands, grinning even more broadly.

"Andy, you're embarrassing me," Shirley said plaintively, and then added, with just a little bit of petulance:

"Andy drop it!"

She knew the mistake she'd made almost as soon as the word was out of her mouth. Andy laughed and so did Lonnie and Derrick.

"Mom, do you mean drop your panties?" Andy asked.

Their laughter at that point was uncontrollable.

Shirley swept past the three of them muttering:

"You guys are so close to getting no dinner at all!"

Andy grabbed her as she flounced by and kissed her cheek, as she resisted:

"Aw, Mom, we're just having fun."

He looked down at her and went on:

"Besides you're so pretty, when you're angry."

"Bullshit artist!" Shirley said, obviously looking as though she were calming down.

"You boys sit at the table," she said calmly, "And take Mr Humor with you."

Shirley was grinning to herself and quite pleased with how that went. She especially appreciated Andy's ability to see what she was trying to do and capitalize on it. She realized that the exchange about her panties was making her wet. She was certainly looking forward to the rest of the evening.

As soon as she was out of the kitchen the guys were talking among themselves:

"That was awesome!" Lonnie said.

"Sure was," Derrick agreed. "And she didn't even really get mad, man, you know."

"Well, she's a good sport," Andy said.

"Yeah, but, man, you were talking about her, er, underwear."

"Yeah," Andy said with a laugh, "That was too cool."

"Cool isn't the word for it, man," Lonnie said, "It gave me a bone." He thought for a few seconds and said: "Hey, sorry, man, I didn't mean any disrespect."

"That's cool," Andy said, "She did look foxy, bent over by the sink."

"Hey," Derrick asked thinking a bit, "Does she always dress that way?"

"She, you know, exercises and dresses that way, when she does," was Andy's answer.

It was just then that they heard Shirley dealing with the pizza delivery person.

"Hey how about after dinner?" Lonnie said.

"Don't know," Andy said, "You know, if we play vids, she won't join us but if we watch a flick, maybe she will. What do you think?"

"Yeah," Derrick said, "Let's do that; I don't want to act like a letch but it'd be so cool if she'd join us."

"Like my Mom, eh?" Andy said, shoving Derrick a little.

"Hey, man, I think that I'm in lust!" Derrick answered and they all laughed.

Then Shirley appeared with the pizzas.

"Dinner, gentlemen," she said very politely.

"Hey," Andy said, "The wait staff in this place is both pretty and sexy!"

"Andrew Miller!" Shirley warned.

Andy put his hands up as though to ward off a blow and grinned at his Mom. She put the pizzas down on the counter and grabbed Andy giving him a kiss on the cheek and a hug.

"He's awful, guys, don't listen to him or be influence by him," she said.

"Yes," Lonnie said then with an obvious pout on his face, "But he's getting all the hugs and kisses."

"Oh, what is a patient woman to do?" Shirley said in mock frustration, as she grabbed hold of Lonnie and hugged him, and kissed him, quickly on the lips.

"Hey!" Derrick said but his complaint was answered by getting the next hug and kiss from Shirley.

"Pizza," Andy said to her.

"Yes, master," she replied with obvious scorn.

Derrick grinned at Andy and Lonnie joined the grin:

"Lips!" Derrick said, "Our kiss was on the lips!"

Shirley faced them all with her hands on her hips and said: "I'm about a half a minute away from throwing you all out. Sit, eat. Pizza!"

Andy laughed but the other two took her more seriously. To make them feel less self conscious, Andy said:

"Don't worry, guys, it's her bark and her bite."

Shirley didn't say anything to that. She certainly didn't want to upset Derrick and Lonnie unnecessarily, so she backed off, as did Andy.

She put the pizzas down on the table, and kiss first Derrick and then Lonnie on the cheek, saying:

"Don't mind us, guys, we're like two squabbling siblings most of the time."

"Cool!" Derrick said, as he grinned having received the kiss from Shirley.

Andy brought up the subject then of their post dinner activities. They had agreed earlier to try to do something that would include Shirley.

"Mom," he began, "Do you mind if we went to the family room after dinner?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.