The Harem Part 2 - Cover

The Harem Part 2

Copyright© 2010 by mattwatt

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The continued adventures of the harem plan.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son  

The next day was meeting time for the ladies of the harem. Pam was fit to be tied, when she was told about the scene that Gloria discovered, when she went to see Shirley the previous day.

"And I wasn't invited! I wasn't there!" Pam wailed.

The other two laughed at Pam's feigned protests of pain.

"It was wonderful," Shirley said.

"And I think productive," Gloria continued.

"Productive?" Pam asked.

"Tell her, Shirley," Gloria said.

"Well, while I was being sexually assaulted by Andy and her majesty here..." then she and Gloria broke down into giggles.

"Will you two just straighten up and tell me once?" Pam demanded.

"Yes, honey," Shirley said. "Andy wants me to take on all three of the boys at once."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!" Pam sighed. "How do you get so be so lucky?"

"That's the thing," Gloria interjected. "Don't you see it; suddenly we're getting great sex and lots of it. All of us have been intimately alone for various reasons and we never would have thought of this obvious and wonderful answer, if it hadn't been for those horny kids of ours!"

The other two women looked at her and Shirley shook her head in agreement:

"Totally true!" she said. "I was resigned, I mean absolutely resigned to living only with my practiced fingers and now I get fucked regularly and Gloria is offering me as the fuck interest of all three guys."

"I still don't think it's fair!" Pam said pouting.

"Of course it's not; that's where all three of us come in!" Gloria said.

"Yes," Shirley said, "Don't you see, Pammy?"

"All three of us will get all three of them; we'll each have a turn, and it'll be great. I mean look at our lives already:

"Shirley has a lover! You, Pam, have a master, and I have a boy toy. Shit it's exactly what each of us would have asked Santa Claus for! But it doesn't have to stop there. Why not tell them that we're interested, all of us, in getting laid by all three of them at one time. Wouldn't that be the greatest thing since slicked fucking bread?"

"Oh my god!" Pam said. "Is that genius or is that genius."

"See, Pammy," Shirley continued, "No one needs to be left out. They just need to know that this is our next step for the process that they've begun. They'll be ecstatic. I know Andy was already excited about the possibility yesterday and I've promised him that I will let all three of them screw me at one time, which isn't where I was originally with this. But I realize that there's no need to be selfish at all about this."

"How then?" Pam asked, "How do we do it? I mean, all at one big screw fest?"

"I don't think so," Gloria said, "I know that being a willing voyeur for me yesterday was a great turn on and I think that whenever it's going to happen to one of us, the other two need to be along to enjoy watching."

"Great idea!" Shirley said.

"How do we choose who goes first?" Pam asked.

"I really think that I should," Gloria said next. "I mean, I'm the only one not included directly yet in their schemes, they've all had at both of you. Let me start this out."

"But Gloria," Shirley said, "You're such a 'take charge' person; will you do this? Honey, I'm not carping at you; we love you for the way you are but we're talking here about going to they boys and being, you know..."

Gloria laughed, "Yes, I do; submissive and contrite and absolutely available.I promise, girls, that I will be feminine, I will be submissive, I will be compliant. It's really the true dominant person who knows how to submit best. I won't let you down, I promise that."

"Lovely!" Pam said, "I'm so looking forward to this!"

"Me too!" Shirley chimed in, "Especially after the way that yesterday turned out for us!"

"What's our next step?" Pam asked then.

"I know," Shirley said, "An e-mail; maybe with us naked or almost naked."

"Or just panties!" Gloria suggested.

"Oooooo! I love this!" Pam said.

"Yes, we'll tell them in no uncertain terms to keep it to themselves! Don't you think?"Gloria asked.

"I'm not sure I care at this point," Shirley said. "What Andy wants to do is fine with me."

"You have changed so much, girl!" Gloria said, giving Shirley a hug.

They arranged it in the family room. Gloria had only worn cotton panties that morning so Shirley loaned her a sexy pair of the e-mail.

When they were ready, all three of them, giggling like girls, were naked except for their panties: Pam wore sky blue bikinis, Shirley wore a red thong, and Gloria had selected white stretch lace bikinis. They were certainly a gorgeous sight.

The camera was set up and Pam and Gloria were already kneeling in front of the camera. They had decided to drape pieces of rope around their wrists to show that their wrists were tied and they were at the mercy of the harem masters.

"We've got to stop giggling and get serious to let this message have effect," Gloria said.

The others agreed with her and they set a proper tone and turned on the camera. Shirley got into place and began, she was chosen as the spokesperson.

"Masters," Shirley began, "We have come to you contrite and submissive. We thank you for the munificence of the attentions that you have lately been paying to us. We come with offerings and a request. We ask, we humbly beg for you to accept our gift and show your favorable countenance on our humble request."

The other two women were looking at the camera and shook their heads 'yes'. All three had their, seemingly bound, hands in front of them clasped in a beseeching manner.

"Masters, we offer to you today our sister Gloria."

Here Gloria, in the middle of the three, bowed her head and nodded toward the camera.

"Masters, we ask you to take her and use her, as you will then hopefully use each one of us in turn. Come together, Masters, tomorrow night at Andy's house and please, please accept our offering. Slave Pamela and I will present Slave Gloria to be your plaything. And now, Masters, we beseech you; we have no right to ask for favors, for your favors to us thus far have been beyond what we could hope or certainly deserve. But, Masters, we come to you with this request."

Here she paused and stared at the camera before continuing: "We your obedient slaves dedicate ourselves to you, to be your playthings, your sex objects, to be the mouths and tits and asses and pussies that will be available for you, by rights as being our Masters. We humbly ask that you will take our offering of Slave Gloria, and all thee of you fuck her at the same time. We crave this indulgence, we crave this little kindness from you. To use her first and then, to use Slave Pamela and I, Slave Shirely, in the very same way, when the occasion is arranged. Forgive us, Masters, for being so rude and outspoken in our request. We will willingly and gladly submit to your totally just measures of punishment for this outrageous demand but we humbly make it. Be kind in considering our request, good Masters."

Here she lowered her head, and the other two did also. She was silent for about a half a minute.

They they broke into cheers and giggles and were hugging each other frantically.

Gloria spoke up first, she was talking to Shirley, and ostensibly ignoring Pam:

"Shirley, I know that you're not into women, nor am I but have you ever seen tits and an ass like this?"

"Pammy!" Shirley crooned.

"Exactly!" Gloria said.

"Should we?" Shirely said next.

"I think it would be a shame to not; I mean she's already almost naked."

"Hey, guys," Pam protested, "I right here! What?"

"Shut up, Pammy," Shirley said.

"So, Shirl, what'll it be, tits and mouth or pussy and ass?"

"What?" Pam said almost in disbelief.

"I think that I'll start with tits and mouth, thank you," Shirley said.

"Good, then I'll begin with pussy and ass," Gloria said.

Pam spoke up to protest:

"Hey, I'm not ... not ... into girls..."

But they were all over her in no time at all. Pam just ended up squealing, as Shirley fastened a mouth on her left nipple and grabbed the other nipple, while Gloria pulled Pam's panties down and off and then lowered her mouth to Pam's pussy and probed between her ass cheeks with a finger.

"Ohhhhhhhhh," Pam wailed as the other two women continued to 'work' on her. She mewled in her throat with pleasure at what Gloria was doing especially. Then Shirley shifted her position and took her panties off. Once they were off, she presented her own pussy to Pam's face. Pam was too far gone into the passion of this encounter by that time to protest at all. She simply stuck out her tongue and began to lick at Shirley's pussy.

Then Shirley moved to the side to where Gloria was. Gloria was lying down across Pam's thighs and her head was down between Pam's thighs, her tongue at work on Pam's pussy. The move allowed Shirley to get into position and she began to pull Gloria's panties off.

Gloria looked up, saw the angle that Shirley was now lying at and grinned at her, skinning her own panties finally down and off, and spreading her legs to allow Shirley access to her pussy.

"Ohhhhhh wonderful," Pam cooed, and Shirley agreed, as did Gloria.

For the next ten minutes or so there were only wet sounds, the sounds of tongues and lips that were working at pleasing the woman whose pussy was being eaten.

They worked at each other, hands roving over thighs, and buttocks, tits and nipples and played with each other like they'd been doing it all their lives. Pam was the first to cum from Gloria's ministrations and she rolled off to the side and panted, very satisfied.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.