The Harem Part 2 - Cover

The Harem Part 2

Copyright© 2010 by mattwatt

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The continued adventures of the harem plan.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son  

The new found, and newly formed relationships that were spawned by 'the harem' plan of Andy, Phil and Sherm certainly had a changing effect on all six of them involved, and on them individually.

No one felt the change, or perhaps, regression, more than Shirley Miller. She found herself literally regressing to a kind of behavior, a mode of thinking that had dominated her, when she and Ray were first married. The marriage had unlocked all of the maidenly reticence and allowed Shirley to blossom into the sexual wanton that she really was, had fantasized about and always wanted to be. She waited for him to be home; she denied him nothing, and was willing to try everything, even if he was always not so willing. She was patient, loving and passionate in all of their interactions, and she thrived being that way. But then she lost him, lost her Ray, lost her love, and shut that part of her up, closed it, locked it away and spent her time and energy being a mother, the mother, Andy's mother.

So it had been, but not any longer. Through the prompting of 'the harem' plan, she'd become opened to Andy in this new, yet old way, and that prompted the change.

For Shirley the old way was back, the old habits, the old thinking. She was enjoying, positively enjoying, a rebirth of her passionate self, her old wanton self, the Shirley who waited and plotted and planned, when she knew her man was coming home, now her man, Andy.

It was a part of his Mom that Andy only slowly became familiar with, and a part of her that delighted him to his toes.

It was a mid week day, and he'd had stuff to do after school that included a light dinner with a club. He was home latish. He walked into the house and looking around called out:

"Mom? You here?"

"Right here, Andy, and waiting," Shirley said.

He caught his breath in his throat, as his Mom walked into the living room from the kitchen naked, totally naked.

"Mom ... you're..."

"Uh bare assed naked, is that what you're trying to say, Andy?" she asked sweetly.

"Exactly," he grinned, "You're bare assed naked, Mom."

"Well," she said in amazement, "So I am; think of that. But since you're home now, I should probably put some clothes on, shouldn't I?"

She said this and turned, grinning at him, with an evil look on her face, heading toward the stairs.

Two things happened then at much the same time.

First, Andy roared, and charged across the living room after her. She saw him from the corner of her eye and squealed and turned toward the stairs. But she was too slow. He had her in a few seconds. What is more, he slung her, like a half filled sack, over his shoulder and headed toward the stairs with her, wiggling and screaming, over his shoulder.

Then the second thing that happened just then occurred. As Andy was hauling his naked Mom, over his shoulder over to the stairs, with her shrieking, Gloria Potter came in the back door.

(They were at home enough with each other, these three families, that they allowed themselves to enter and simply call out.) Gloria was just calling: "Shirley..." when she saw the scene and lapsed into a "Holy Shit! Look at you two!"

The two of them by the banister to the stairs saw Gloria and Shirley called out:

"Gloria, help me; he's going to ... he's going to take me and do things to me!"

Andy was only non-plussed for a few seconds. Then he landed a huge, ringing slap on his Mom's ass and growled at her:

"Quiet, woman! You get this attitude and you'll get fucked every time!"

Shirley squealed, when he slapped her ass and looked to appeal to Gloria once more but by now Gloria had her tee shirt off and was unbuttoning her jeans. Her small titted nipples were standing at attention. Soon her jeans were off and she had only a pair of red panties on.

"No, Gloria!" Shirley called out. "Don't do that or he'll want to do things to you too!"

Then Shirley kind of gasped and said: "Look at the lovely ass on you!"

Then she reversed herself and shouted: "No, Andy, don't look!"

Andy looked at Gloria and grinned at her, receiving the same encouraging grin back, and said:

"You coming, Mrs. Potter?"

"Nothing would keep me away from this," she said, following the two of them, as Andy proceeded to take his wiggling mother up the stairs to the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, Andy threw his Mom on the bed and, looking down at her with a smile, that was warmly returned, said, with mock seriousness:

"You know what happens now, don't you?"

Wide eyed, she shook her head 'yes', and he went on:

"Now I'm going to eat you first and then I'm going to fuck you; that'll settle you down."

"Yes, Andy!" she said in obedience.

"Look at you two," Gloria said with wonder. "This is one of the hottest things that I've ever seen."

"Gloria," Shirley called out then, lapsing back into the charade, "Watch out, he's a beast!"

Andy howled: "Beast?" Then he rolled his Mom over on her stomach and slapped her ass sharply twice.

"No, he's not! No, he's not!" Shirley wailed then. "I didn't mean it; I didn't, didn't, didn't!"

Gloria was standing next to them at that point and slipped her panties off. She held them in her hand and then rubbed them all over Shriley's face, saying:

"Oh, Shirley, I think you're wrong; he is that; he is a beast and he and I are going to see that the beast in him does you up three ways from Sunday!"

"Help me, someone!" Shirley cried out.

"Ain't no help for you here, love!" Gloria said.

"No help at all, Mom," Andy chimed in with, then.

Shirley sighed a great sigh with a look of total satisfaction on her face and said:

"Then fuck me, big guy! Do your worst, Gloria."

"Oh we will!" Gloria said, even as Andy was sinking down on his knees, and drawing his Mom's legs down so that only the upper part of her body was on the bed.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Shirley cried out loudly.

Andy turned to Gloria, who was standing next to him in naked splendor said: "Mrs. Potter, Mom's a screamer."

"Wonderful!" Gloria said with enthusiasm but then, stroked Andy's cheek and added:

"Andy, Andy," Gloria cooed at him, "In a minute or two I'm going to have either my tongue or my finger in your asshole, why not call me Gloria!"

Andy grinned and said: "Well, Gloria, shall we do her?"

"Oh, I think that we shall indeed," Gloria said.

On his knees now, Andy pressed his lips and then his tongue to Shirley's pussy slit.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, Andy!" she sighed out loud.

"Lovely noises you make, Shirley, love," Gloria said softly, as she sat next to Shirley on the bed. "And lovely, lovely tits you have with these puffy, puffy nipples."

Gloria started to play with the nipples, tweaking them, pulling on them, twisting them, and pinching them. Shirley was humming with all the things that were being done to her.

She reached out and grabbed Gloria by the back of the head and pulled her head toward her. Gloria just smiled as her lips met Shirley's in the intended kiss.

Andy looked up from his task of eating his Mom's pussy, his face slick with her juice, and said:

"Hey, cool!"

By then Shirley had her hands on Gloria's large nipples, playing with them, Gloria continued the kiss and also continued to play with Shirley's tits.

Shirley screamed a long 'Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!' into Gloria's mouth, as Andy's teeth found her clit. He worked it for a bit and then, looking up said:

"Time, Mom!"

"Time, darling?" Shirley said faintly, and then to Gloria:

"He's going to fuck me now, my love is!"

"Wonderful," Gloria said, extracting one last kiss from Shirley before Andy climbed up onto the bed to his Mom.

Andy was getting into position on top of his Mom, and said to her softly:

"Tonight, your way!"

"Oh, so nice!" Shirley cooed to him.

Gloria, sitting next to Shirley's head inquired: "Your way?"

Shirley just giggled but Andy made it clear:

"I'll start in her pussy and then go to her asshole; she likes that!"

Gloria stroked Shirley's face and said in a low voice: "You dirty bugger!"

"Ohhhhh, yes, I am!" Shirley said with a wide grin, as Gloria's face descended to hers and Gloria's tongue licked along the surface of Shirley's lips.

Shirley opened her mouth to receive Gloria's tongue and reaching out, captured one of Gloria's extended nipples in her hand and began to play with it. She gave out with a long sighing breath then, as Andy nestled his cock home inside of her pussy.

"Ooooooooooooo, fuck me, Andy!" she rasped, "Fuck your Momma, fuck me, fuck me!"

Gloria looked down into Shriley's face in absolute wonder:

"You hot, hot little bitch!" She said softly, "You really, really like this!"

"Love it!" Shirley almost screamed, as Andy began a steady movement with his cock in her pussy, "Love it! Love it! Love it! With my Andy, love it!"

Gloria leaned in and licked Shirley's lips, and her tongue was received eagerly.

"I'm thinking, Shriley pussy," Gloria said, putting a hand on Andy's naked thigh as she spoke, "That you'll love it with anyone! With everyone! You'll love it, when all three of the guys come to fuck you. That's what I think."

"Noooooooooo," Shirley wailed then, "With Andy, my love, my Andy!" but then she trailed off into a loud "Oooooooooooooooooo!" as Andy continued to fuck her.

Andy broke in just then with: "Time to turn over! Mom's special now!"

"Turn over, Mom's special!" Shirley repeated like someone who has no wits or senses of their own.

Andy pulled out of her pussy, and though she knew the delight for her that was coming, she wailed a

"Noooooooooooo!" of protest until Andy slapped her naked ass and told her to behave.

"Behaving now! Fuck my ass now," she sang out, "I'm the behaving girl now! Please, Andy! Gloria make him do it!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.