My Pics - Cover

My Pics

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: I found my brother's stash of pictures he'd taken of me on the sly, naked, of course. I got the little b****ard back real good. In fact we actually got each other back really good.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Chapter 1

The dirty little bastard. The little prick. I'll kill the dirty shit. Cut his balls off. What a little bastard.

Oh, you think I'm mad? Oh, no, I'm just getting started. I'll have his balls on my key chain. Little bastard.

Okay, look, I know how teens are. I'm one myself. I mean, I'd like to get a look at some of the boys I go to school with. Sure, I'd like to see them naked. Even my little shit brother, I've had a glimpse of him, once even where it looked like he was hard. Dick sticking straight out. Just saw it for a minute, but still, where's he get off doing this.

Pictures of me, naked. Oh, they're not very clear, they're a bit fuzzy, a little dim, but they're me, oh, they're me all right. The little prick has figured out how to take pictures of me in the bathroom, even sitting on the john pissing, in my bedroom, there's some of me in the den that time I was watching 'Titanic' and I was dreaming it was me instead of Kate Winslet, I had my shorts and panties on the floor and two fingers up inside me. Going like crazy. The little bastard. How did he do it?

Look at them all. Me naked in the bathroom drying off. Oh, me getting off in the bathroom. Geez, he's got me masturbating. The shit.

Oh, here's one, me with my top off and Robbie McMin sucking my nipple. How the fuck did he get this? I'll kill him. No, I'll torture him first. Little bastard. Wait 'til he gets home.

What's that, oh, it's him. Okay, calm down, we'll just be cool.

"Hi, Tara, what's up?"

"Oh, not too much, little brother. I was just about to change. Wanna watch? See me naked? Get an eyeful?"

"Sure, um, you're kidding, right?"

"Well, maybe not, would you like to see me naked?"

"Um, well, sure, what thirteen-year old boy wouldn't want to see a fifteen-year old girl naked, even if it's his sister. His rather beautiful sister, I might add."

Hmm, buttering me up, the little bastard.

"Well, I might just do it. You'd like that, huh?"

"Sure, don't let me stop you."

"I mean, you've never seen me naked before, right?"

"No, but it's a great idea."

"Never seen me in the shower? Never seen me drying off after? Never seen Robbie sucking my boobs?"

Oh, look at his red face.

"Um, uh, you found 'em, right?"

"You fucking better know I did, you little prick. Oh, prick. What an idea. Look mister peeper, you've seen me, let's do it the other way around. Take your clothes off, asshole, let's get a look at you, for a change."

He did look scared. Well, he should, I am so pissed-off.

He got his shirt off, then his pants and stood there in his briefs. God, he had a hard-on, he was bulging out. Incredible.

"Oh, you're not finished mister," and down came his briefs as he stood there shaking slightly, his cock pointing straight at me.

"How can you have a hard-on? Aren't you scared?"

"Yeah, but, I don't know, I'm a little turned-on standing naked in front of you. Sorry."

I must admit that his dick was larger than I had guessed it might have been. I figured it was some little pencil-shaped thing but it's pretty big. Now why am I getting that tingly feeling in my panties. I'm supposed to be mad.

"Why did you take all those pictures, Luke? Why?"

"Because you're so beautiful, so sexy. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."

"Why didn't you just ask me, Luke? Ask to see me naked."

"Would you? Would you have let me see you that way?"

"Hmm, well, probably not. But, little brother, I can see that you're not so little."

He looked a little flushed after I'd said that but it was true. I was rather enjoying looking at his nakedness, his cock just rock solid sticking out like a flagpole.

"So, you thought I was pretty, huh?"

"No, you're beautiful, Tara, really beautiful. Do I have to stand here like this all day?"

"Yeah, well, maybe. You've seen lots of me, I should get to see lots of you. I think you're pretty cute, naked, Luke. Nice dick."

His face flushed again. Good. Serves him right. I could just let him stay naked the rest of the afternoon, oh, that gives me an idea.

"Okay, Luke. I'll let you off the hook on one condition," and I stood there.

"Yeah, yeah, what?"

"Today's Monday. You have to stay naked until five o'clock."

"Um, well, I guess I'll just have to. Okay."

"Not finished. You have to do it the rest of the week. Every afternoon."

"Aw, you're kidding. The whole week. Like this?"

"Yeah, I get to look at your dick all week. Does it ever get soft?"

"Sure, well, not right now, but, yeah, lots. You'll see. All week, you really mean it?"

"Yeah, I mean it. Look what you did to me. Even got me getting myself off. Why don't you do it while I watch?"

"You're kidding, right?"

"No."

"Come on, Sis, jack-off right here, in front of you?"

"Yeah, I wanna see you squirt. You watched me."

So, he put his fingers around his dick and started moving his hand back and forth.

"Can I go up to my room and lay down and do it?"

I nodded and then followed his cute butt up the stairs to his room. He does have a nice bod. For a brother. God, I wonder if he jacks-off to pictures of me?

"Have you jacked-off looking at the pictures of me?"

"Why do you have to ask me that?"

"Have you?"

"Yes," he mumbled as he began rubbing up and down.

"Um, I need some lotion, it works better that way," and he reached over, got a bottle of hand lotion out of his bedstand drawer, squirted some on his dick and began rubbing up and down again.

So, he gets off looking at me. Well, I'm kind of getting off looking at him, actually. I never thought my own brother would get me hot but I'm all tingly in the panty department watching him masturbate. And, yes, I can feel the wetness growing inside me.

"Do you do it fast or always slow like you're doing now?"

"Both, it depends, sometimes fast right up until the end then slow right at the finish. You're sure nosey."

"Just wondering."

"How do you do it?"

"Well, you've watched me, I've seen your pictures of me doing it but sometimes real fast, just as fast as I can go and, like you, I sometimes slow way down and just tease myself real slow. Gets me off big time."

"I'm gettin' close. You wanted to see it, here I go," and volleys of white goo come barreling out of the end of my brother's dick onto his leg, wrist and hand and on his bed.

"Wow, I've seen it on the internet but in person, it's really cool. It really shoots out."

"Well, now, you've seen it, can I go now?"

"First, lift up your dick so I can see your balls underneath. You can hardly ever see a guy's balls in the porn shots."

So, my little brother took the tip of his dick and lifted it up so I could see his testicles. Hmm, interesting, Two little 'baby-makers' in a sack of skin.

"Okay, Luke, that's enough for today, see you tomorrow, um, see lots of you tomorrow," and I snickered. This was fun.

So, the next afternoon, I was waiting in the kitchen when Luke came in. I decided to just see what he would do without me asking right off.

"Hi, Sis, naked, right?" and he started peeling his clothes off, I didn't even have to remind him. "Want me to jack off now?"

"Sure, if you want."

"Wanna do it for me?"

Now, there was a question.

"You know, get some practice for doing your boyfriends."

"I don't have any boyfriends, Luke."

"Oh, you will, Sis, you will, as pretty as you are. Well?"

"Oh, I dunno..."

"Scared?"

Probably not the best thing for a girl to hear, "Um, no, not really, let's go to your room with that thing," and we went to his room, got on his bed as I reached out and touched my first penis.

It was hard and soft, I hadn't really thought about that. There was a definite hardness to it but it was also very soft, especially the tip. And warm, alive. Oh, yes, I know it sounds stupid when you read these words but, remember, it's the first time I'd ever held one in my hand.

"This is fun," as I held it in one hand and petted it with my other, like my favorite pet, which, it would turn out, it became. His eyes closed and a soft moan gurgled in his throat.

"You like this, huh?"

"Oh, yeah, feels really nice. I'll give you a year to stop."

"Oh, we need some lotion, right? I'll get some," and I got it out of his drawer and squirted some on my hand and began pleasuring my brother's dick.

So I started rubbing him back and forth and soon he was moaning all the time. Then, rather suddenly, his body tensed, his hips arched upward and his cum started spewing out in spurts, some landing on my hand and arm, some on his stomach, some on his pubic hair.

"Wow, it's everywhere. Look at it."

"Yeah, I see it all the time. That was really great. You did me really good. Want me to do you?"

Gulp. Well, now, I was supposed to be mad as hell at my little brother. Now he wants to know if I'd like him to masturbate me.

"I dunno, never had a guy do it to me before."

"I've never done it to a girl but I've seen a lot of it on the internet and really would love to do it. I guess I owe you a lot."

Hmm, that's true, but it also means that I have to deliberately get naked with my brother. I mean, yeah, I've seen him, he's right here on the bed naked as a baby, well, not with a baby's little thingie, more like a guy's thingie.

"I don't know, Luke, it would mean that I'd have to get naked like you."

"Well, I've seen you already anyway and I'd get you off with my tongue."

Oooh, now that sounds inviting. Yes, I'm getting a twinge in my panties from that suggestion.

"Look, I'm not saying we'd do this but, if we did, it would have to be a secret between us forever. You could never ever tell anyone else about it."

"I promise. I swear to it and I know you'd kill me anyway," he added, smiling.

"Just cut your balls off, that's all."

"Wouldn't you leave me one, at least?"

"Nope, both. Well, if we did this, I mean it would just be for sex, I mean, no kissing and stuff. We're not boyfriend and girlfriend, right?"

"Anything you want."


Chapter 2

Well, what the hell, I wasn't getting any sex from anyone these days any way, so, I began unbuttoning my blouse and put it on the chair, then reached behind and unhooked my bra but held the cups to my breasts, just teasing him.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.