A Different Surfin' Safari - Cover

A Different Surfin' Safari

Copyright© 2010 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 13

I was at third base side and close. What I saw shocked me. It was barbaric yet compelling. At the edge of the field was a small stand. It was large enough for eight or ten people and had an X frame at the back with a naked human being tied in place. Not surprising, the victim was a woman. I had binoculars and could see her clearly though she was faced away from me. I suspected that she was one of our citizens captured by the Southlanders. I passed the lenses to each of the other members of the party. There were gasps as they looked out.

When the lenses were returned to me, I began to count heads out in the stadium. I counted one hundred forty-four men. I then started counting women and came up with forty-two. This was a lopsided split. Our numbers at Camp Pen were almost equal. This was not a good community with this split on the sexes. I then counted about fifty children though wasn't as sure of that as dark was descending upon the stadium.

We backed up and found a spot to talk and plan without being accidentally being seen or heard. We decided to sneak down behind the stand and try to rescue our people without killing or, more to the point, being killed. We expected to be chased when we left but figured on our Humvees to give us cover as we would run to them at that time. We were ready to head up when we heard a sobbing scream from the stadium. We moved up and saw that someone was whipping either Felice or Mari. I wasn't sure who was up there.

I had my sniper rifle and readied it. The rest of our group began to move down as I moved over to their right. That would give me a better sight line for my shot. I was ready and our guys were working down into place. At that moment, the man drew the whip back and I took aim. Before he could swing the whip forward, I gently squeezed the trigger and killed him. The whip dropped and I quickly had everyone's attention. The rest of our group took the stand. Before they could cut Mari loose, an arrow went into her body and she sagged loosely. I saw where the arrow came from and shot her killer. I began to pick off anyone who moved toward the stand as quickly as I could. While it was cold-blooded, it was not as bad as spearing Buckskin which had been up close and personal. This was more distant and, therefore, removed from being so personal. I was shooting as quickly as I could. Our guys cut Mari loose and laid her gently on her back. Some of the others began to shoot anyone in the crowd who looked aggressive. There were quite a few. They died quickly and noisily. Few arrows came up toward the stand.

Two of our men jumped down looking for Felice and the children and shooting anyone who got in their way. They were calling out names as they went through the crowd. By this time, the carnage was noticeable and people got out of the way. At the edge of the crowd, I saw a man pulling a woman away and shot him. Felice screamed out to our men who came to her. She took them to the children and all four of the survivors were hustled back onto the stand. At that point, I stood up and yelled, "Quiet!" Everything stopped for a moment and I shouted into the silence. "I am Sal from Camp Pen. You attacked us and killed two men and, now one of our women. We have the others from Camp Pen back. We don't want anything you have and just want to be left alone. If you won't do that, we will wipe you out. We have the manpower and weapons to do it. It's your choice. Live and leave us alone or Die!"

It was quiet while the crowd took in my statement. Our group went back up the stadium and took cover with two covering me from the ramp way. I had stood and slowly walked over to the opening and shouted, "What is your choice?"

A man mounted the stand and said, "I kill." He was shot. No one else seemed to want to attack us at least for the moment.

I heard a whisper, "We will stay here with you, Sal. The rest are taking Felice and the children back to the Hummers."

"That's good." I said quietly. Loudly, I shouted again, "What's your choice? Who else wants to die?"

It was silent. The crowd was in shock at the speed at which we had taken them and the violence we could offer so effortlessly compared to their efforts.

A man and a woman came forward with their hands raised. "We want to go with you. We don't want to be Southlanders!" The man shouted. They continued to move forward but, before they could take the stand, they were shot down. The shooters were quickly dispatched with rifle shots. The situation continued as people accessed what kept happening. I saw some people in the back begin to fight a few others. Soon, the floor of the stadium was a battleground as we watched. No violence was offered to us and the fighting was soon over. Another man and woman mounted the stand and came forward with their hands raised. No arrows this time and they came close. They stopped while still twenty feet away and the woman said, "We were captives but you and we have killed the real Southlanders. We also want to live in peace here if you will let us."

'You may live here in peace as far as I am concerned. Leave us at Camp Pen alone." I said.

"We will do that. Thank you."

I and my two cover men left the stadium and returned to our Hummers. Felice and the children were in mine and one of my crew was in the other Hummer to make room. Felice came to me and said, "Thank you for saving me. Thank you for trying to save Mari. At least we are avenged."

"Are you okay?"

"I guess so. Mari and I were gang raped all the way back. I hurt from that. Mari fought more and that's why they were torturing her when you showed up." As we talked, I was cranking the engine and headed back to Camp Pen. We left with lights ablaze and didn't stop until we reached the fortress.

Jennifer took charge and got everyone bedded down for the night. She took me home and held me as I had the shakes.

Later that evening, the door to our room opened and someone stepped inside. I noticed that the person was female and naked. It was Felice. She came over to our bed and said in a low voice, "I miss Mari and Ted and Jim. I need to be loved after all that has happened. Please let me join you." There was a pleading sound in her voice.

Jennifer looked up and smiled at her, "Come into bed. You will like Sal's tool." She threw the covers back on her side exposing her naked body and pulling Felice into our bed with us. I was naked and quickly had an erection.

Felice placed her hand over it and gasped, "It's huge!"

"Wait until he puts it in you! You will love it!" With that statement, Jennifer kissed her passionately pulling her tightly to her body. The girls began to make out fondling each others' breasts. I began to put my hands into action and started working on the pussies and asses of my wife and our friend. Felice hunched down and began to lick Jennifer's pussy. She stuck her butt into the air on her knees. I moved behind her and slowly pushed into her folds. She grunted and groaned into Jennifer's pussy as I continued to push all the way into her body. When I started moving back and forth, she lifted her head saying, "Fuck me! Oh, fuck me! So big!" She went back to Jennifer's pussy and moaned as I continued to move back and forth with more and more power. Her groans became louder and Jennifer joined her as Felice's mouth and the vibrations from her groans took her toward a great orgasm. We three finished together one after another like firecrackers going off.

I eased out of Felice and we all collapsed together and slipped off into sleep. The next morning when I woke, she was gone and Jennifer and I were by ourselves in the bed and the room. "That was interesting," I said.

"She needed us to care for her after what happened. She left about an hour ago. Let's get up, make some breakfast, and start the day."

"Yes, Dear." I said.

We did just that. After breakfast, we gathered everyone together at lunchtime to talk about the events of yesterday with the Southlanders. There was a long talk about whether or not we should take some further action against the Southlander survivors. Felice spoke and said that she thought the bad ones had been killed. Finally, it decided to take a wait and see attitude. I breached the idea of going further into L.A. to see what conditions were like I wanted to try to find my siblings or maybe what had happened to them. That idea sparked a lot of talk but, finally, it was agreed that a small expedition could check out the L.A. area and return within a reasonable time. One Humvee was allocated for use on the trip. I could take anyone who was willing to go.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.