A Different Surfin' Safari - Cover

A Different Surfin' Safari

Copyright© 2010 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 8

The next morning dawned bright and we rose with the sun. We felt freshened. We went back to the clothes warehouse and picked through some more clothing. The girls had no use for underclothes which suited me fine. I had also seen something there that I wanted to try to reach. In a back corner and locked away were two surfboards! I had missed my surfing while in Florida and hadn't had a chance since being transported here. I wanted to go to a beach with waves and surf.

I found keys to all locked doors and cages in an office. I unlocked everything. There was one padlock with five keys. I pocketed it and the keys. I also carried the surfboards out into the sunlight. Both were resin types and had not deteriorated at all. Now, I needed a beach and waves!

I looked at the map. We really weren't that far. I carried the boards and my gun. Jennifer carried a shotgun and Terry had a pistol that, while she could shoot it, there wasn't much accuracy. At least, it would get attention and she would hit something. We left that morning headed for the ocean. We arrived after a medium distance walk. I had thought about surfing naked but decided on a jock strap as I really didn't want my cock just banging around. The girls thought it was cute. Jennifer called it "packaging my toy." I figured it was protection.

I picked the better of the two boards and walked down to the surf. It wasn't up but there were waves and waiting for a better day to try out my board was not on my agenda. I got the board down and launched it out into the waves paddling out. I got out and sat on the board. I watched the waves getting their timing set in my mind. Then, seeing the right moment, I paddled out and caught my wave. As the board headed in, I was able to ride and stand, albeit shaky, on the board and ride the wave over half way in to shore.

The girls cheered me and I waved. I was exhilarated from the ride. Jennifer ran out into the water. "May I join you?" She shouted.

"Can you swim?" I responded.

"Yes," she answered, "I swim very well."

"Okay, grab the other board and come on out."

She ran back twenty feet and grabbed the board. Turning, she brought it forward and pushed it out and lay on it. She paddled out to me fighting a wave or two to get beyond the breaker line.

ED. NOTE: As anyone who is one can tell, I am not a surfer!

She had stripped and was now beside me straddling the board naked. Her pert breasts were taunt with the nipples prominent. I could see her cunt as she sat. She said, "Okay, I'm out here. Now, what do I do?"

"Well, you try to time a swell so you can paddle with it and get just in front as it breaks. Ride in laying on the board a few times, then try to kneel, and then stand after you are comfortable with it."

She was a quick learner. She watched me time a wave, ride in a ways, and then return. She tried one and quickly realized before I said anything that she had to leave sooner to catch the wave correctly. She rode the first one laying down. On the second, she knelt. On the third, she tried to stand and fell. She chased her board and came back out to join me. We laughed together joyously.

Three waves later, she was standing barely, both literally and figuratively. Her ass cheeks looked fantastic from my angle as I watched her go in as they tightened and moved as she balanced on the board.

We made six more runs before calling it a day. We each took one more long ride all the way in. Terry came up to us laughing and hugged us both as we hugged each other. We took the boards and stored them in an old shack close to the water. It had seen better days but was good enough for storage of the boards and my jock strap which the girls didn't like only because it kept their hands away from my cock. They had become playful with me and each other. We had a picnic lunch enjoying the wind and sun. As we went inland, we found some fresh water which we used to wash off the salt.

We three walked somewhat aimlessly headed in a general direction toward our home. We were walking down a different road than usual. We heard the sounds of horses and hid where we could see down the road. We waited. Soon, three horses came down the road with a rider on each, two men and a woman. They were watching but looked "friendly" though I'm not sure what that means. Anyway, we stood up together. I held up my right hand open toward them and said, "Hello."

They stopped, startled. One of the men dismounted and came forward. "Hello," he answered, "is this your area?"

The three of us came forward to meet him. I said, "It is but, there is plenty of room. Are you looking for anything in particular?"

"We are looking for a safe place to live with sufficient resources."

"I think you might like it here at the camp. There are places that can be made safe from attack and there are plenty of resources from the old times. We live here and would welcome some good neighbors. My name is Sal."

"My name is Rob. That is my sister, Carol, and her mate, John. Our people had been attacked repeatedly and we were sent to find a new, safer home."

"Rob, how many people are there?"

"Only about twenty or twenty-five. Our numbers are down due to the deaths and a number taken into slavery. We were having a tough time before and feel we must seek a new home place if we are to survive."

"We would need to talk but this camp can easily support more people than us. By the way, this is Jennifer and Terry pointing out each one. We have been living here together for a while. None of us were originally from here. Jennifer was from the south and Terry from the northeast. She had been traveling with her brother, who was killed by some bad guys. Jennifer and I killed them and freed her. I come from the past. I felt a shock and then found myself in this area and time. This is my future."

I could tell Rob and his party were surprised. Carol and John had dismounted and joined us holding their horses' reins. Carol said, "Do you know how it happened? Do you know the Day of Destruction?"

"What I know is limited. I lived in Florida, a land far to the east. There was a sudden shock wave and I was knocked out. When I came back to consciousness, I found myself in California and quickly determined that many years had passed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.