Wonder Woman & Batgirl Sushi Adventure - Cover

Wonder Woman & Batgirl Sushi Adventure

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Wonder Woman and Batgirl teamup to close down an illegal sushi restaurant

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   White Female   Hispanic Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

It has been two weeks since Wonder Woman and Batgirl had been serving Sanchez and his men. Their lives became routine. Their morning began with their training in sexual techniques. In the afternoon, they would be at Sanchez's office, giving him his daily blow job.

When Sanchez wanted a break, he would unzip and stand next to their heads, as they knelt down under his desk, and Batgirl and Wonder Woman would obediently suck him and swallow his cum. If he had no time for having his cock sucked and his cum drank, Wonder Woman and Batgirl would return to their shared bedroom where they would be fucked several times before dinner. They would then have to wait at the dinner table for Sanchez and his henchmen every day.

They would wear waitress' costume consisted in two leather straps, tied around their breasts, making them stand out. Both heroines were being constantly fondled as they served, and by the end of the dinner their pussies would be dripping-wet, which made them ready for the gang- bang that followed. After that, they would be cleaned up and sent to Sanchez's bedroom to provide pleasure for Sanchez and, sometimes, the studs that he selected.

If Sanchez was in a good mood, or if either heroine pleased him, he would have them spend the night with him. Otherwise, they would be sent back to their room, where either heroine would be used for God knows how many times before the night finally ended.

For more than week, both heroines were busy obeying Sanchez and had not seen Katana. Then came one night where Sanchez had Wonder Woman "relocate to another room". Two of Sanchez's henchmen led the well-fucked and exhausted Wonder Woman from the dining hall. After she was cleaned up, Wonder Woman was led to the uppermost floor of the compound, into a large, excessively decorated bedroom. Passively, she let the two guys carry her to the large bed at the center of the room, and she didn't try to resist at all when they chained her wrists and ankles to the four posts of the bed. How could she resist them. Sanchez made her "obey" him totally and told both her and Batgirl that his men can do whatever they wanted with them and that they are to be totally obedient. "Have fun, WonderWhore!" one of the guys chuckled as they left. Wonder Woman waited in silence. Dazed after so many orgasms, she was vaguely aware that she was about to be used again, and this meant that her body was going to betray her again. The thought of the humiliation this would bring her, frightened her. And indeed, much to her shame, her body was already beginning to respond even to this thought. It was already adjusting to the constant arousal and frequent orgasms, and now Wonder Woman could feel her pussy getting hotter and hotter. Oh no, she thought, somebody, please help me ... The door opened. Wonder Woman turned and saw ... Katana. She was naked except for a pair of long, black leather gloves and knee- high boots. Wonder Woman couldn't help staring at Wonder Woman's exquisite body, especially her strong arms and her full, firm breasts. Oh God, Wonder Woman thought, what has become of me now... "My pet..." Katana chuckled as she approached. "Did you have fun this evening?" she giggled as she ran her hand along her captive's body, and she laughed triumphantly as she saw Wonder Woman blushing with shame. "Please..." Wonder Woman pleaded, "Please don't humiliate me!" Being Sanchez's slave for more than week has weakened her mind and brain. "Humiliate?" Katana laughed as she grabbed one of Wonder Woman's standing-out nipples and twisted it, causing Wonder Woman to wince in pain. "You'll soon find out what humiliation is, WonderWhore! And don't forget what you are! You're a fuck toy to be used and abused! And I can do anything I want with you! Don't you get it!?" Katana scolded as she continued to twist and pull at Wonder Woman's nipple. "Yes, yes, oh, oh," Wonder Woman wailed. Satisfied, Katana stopped twisting and instead began toying with Wonder Woman's nipple gently, and it hardened immediately. Climbing on the bed, she took Wonder Woman's other nipple in her month and began sucking it. She held the nipple ring with her teeth and pulled it gently. At this Wonder Woman couldn't hold back any longer and let out a moan. She closed her eyes and moaned again and again as Katana continued sucking her nipple. "Ah!" her moan turned into a cry of pain and surprise when suddenly Katana bit down cruelly on her nipple. Immediately, Katana resumed sucking. When she felt Wonder Woman's body relax, she bit down on her nipple again. "Ah! Ah!" Wonder Woman cried out. It felt so good when Katana sucked her nipple, but she was also afraid that Katana was going to bite her again. This mixture of fear and anticipation had kept her body on high alert, magnifying both the pleasure and the pain, and she was now trembling with excitement. "Oh, oh," Wonder Woman moaned in frustration when Katana suddenly stopped. Katana climbed up and straddled her face, "Want me to continue, slut?" "Y--yes," Wonder Woman answered almost automatically. "Well, you've got to earn it!" Katana teased as she rubbed her pussy against Wonder Woman's face. "Lick it, slut!" Desperate to come, Wonder Woman stuck out her tongue and hesitantly licked Katana's wet lips. "Yes!" Katana hissed. Grabbing Wonder Woman's head with both hands, she barked out instructions, which Wonder Woman followed eagerly. Within seconds she came, drenching Wonder Woman's face with her juices. "Not bad, slut," Katana compimetned in a cheeky way and patted Wonder Woman's head. "Don't stop." As Wonder Woman continued licking her she turned around to face Wonder Woman's pussy and began licking the bound heroine's wet slit in return. Immediately, Wonder Woman let out a grunt of pleasure and began grinding her hips against Katana's face. The two of them lapped hungrily at each other's pussy as they approached orgasm. When Katana came again, she slowly shoved her middle finger up Wonder Woman's asshole. This brought Wonder Woman over the edge, and the young heroine came crying out loudly and wriggling her hips uncontrollably.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.