Black Safari for Sophie - Cover

Black Safari for Sophie

Copyright© 2010 by JonathanT

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sophie and her mother went on an African safari to experience the African wilds. What they did not expect was being sexually abused by their black guides.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Interracial  

A couple of hours had passed and Janet's daughter had still not arrived at the falls. Janet became concerned and questioned the two Africans with her.

"Not to worry, miss Janet. Sometimes the elephants do not come into view right away. I'm sure they are okay."

"Well, since I'm paying for this safari, I demand that you drive me to the location so I can see for myself."

"Very well, madam. Go ahead and get into the van while I gather up some things." The African did not want to take her because he knew what was probably happening. He and the other black African had not had time or the cooperation to get this white woman on the blanket and spread her legs. She was very headstrong and appeared to not like black people.

After loading up, they drove to the plain where Sophie was supposedly watching the elephant herd. Her mom, Janet was intoxicated by now and cussing out loud. The two Africans had just about enough her abusive language and stopped the van.

"Miss Janet, there is no reason to treat us this way. For a white woman, you are very abusive and need a good scolding."

Janet snapped back ... And I suppose that you two are going to do the scolding? Yea, right."

That was all the older African could take and he grabbed Janet around the neck and pulled her down on the seat. He looked at the other black African and told him to get out and spread the blankets on the ground while he held Janet at bay. Janet did not at first know what was going on but after her captor pushed his hand into her blouse, she froze.

"White woman, we are going to show you how black men in this country put women in place. You are going to have a couple of rigid black cocks between your legs and your belly filled with African spunk.

"Oh my god no. Please don't harm me. I'm sorry that I treated you badly. I've got money ... I'll pay you not to harm me or my daughter ... please."

It was too late. These two Africans were not only angry but also very horny for this white bitch. Janet had a very curvy body and her blond hair made her very sexy.

Janet was wiggling in his grasp as he pulled her from the van. One hand was holding her neck and the other around her chest.

"What about my daughter. What are they doing to her, " Janet screamed out loud.

"The same thing we are going to do to you woman. Fuck your brains out and teach you to not treat blacks in bad ways. Miss Sophie is being taken good care of and probably has been seeded several times by black cocks."

The two black Africans pinned Janet on the blankets and began removing her clothes. She squirmed and cussed at them until a big black hand covered her mouth. Janet's eyes were wide and in fear as she struggled. Her arms were pinned in back of her as the other African disrobed. Then he held her while the other African removed his clothes.

Now, Janet's clothes were completely off and her naked body laying between the two black Africans embrace. She was helpless. She knew there was nothing that she could do to avoid being violated.

Janet gasped at the charcoal black cock waved in her face. It was thick and long. As she was held from behind, the other African grabbed her head and made her open her mouth. He pushed his black cock in. Janet gashed and almost threw up at having a black dick in her mouth. Her head bobbled up and down as the African fed her mouth with his black licorice stick.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.