Black Safari for Sophie
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by JonathanT

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sophie and her mother went on an African safari to experience the African wilds. What they did not expect was being sexually abused by their black guides.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Interracial  

During my many exploits on the African continent I witnessed a number of interracial occurrences. Those I can verify but I also heard many stories of pure black lust prior to my setting foot on that continent. Many were inconsequential but others were more intriguing.

There is indeed a dark side of mankind that spreads it's tentacles throughout the world and Africa certainly has had it's share. Many countries of this continent have a very prominent history and have given much to the benefit of society. Science, sociological and of course the birthplace of the human species are derived from this marvelous array of lands.

We read about this in history books and current writings but we are deprived of some of the inner dark history of the beast called "man." No matter what color or race, men in general contain a lust for the female and when races are brought together ... that lust evolves into perhaps some very sordid situations.

The following story is one that was told to me by a prominent German merchant in what was once known as Rhodesia but after 1980 became Zimbabwe. The saga began in the town of

Karoi, Zimbabwe and ventured into the national park of Matusadona.

It was the second week of June in 1983 and young lady of 16.

Due to her scholastic achievements, she had jumped a grade and had just graduated from high school. Her parents were extremely proud. Sophie was her name and she was a darling. At

5'3", 105 lbs, long honey brown hair and a shapely figure ... she was stunning.

Her father had worked in several African countries as a contractor and they currently lived in South Africa. They wanted Sophie to experience more of the African culture so they decided to send her on a safari trip. A vacation package to Zimbabwe was arranged through a reputable travel company. The father due to business could not go but Sophie's mother could and planned the trip.

The next week the two of them flew to Harare, Zimbabwe.

After a night's stay they boarded a commuter plane to Karoi on the eastern end of the Matusadona National Park. Sophie was so excited being this was her first real trip away from home. Her mother was excited to be away from a demanding husband who no longer seemed to be interested in her sexually.

After they arrived, her mother was informed that the original safari they had booked was canceled due to a labor dispute. After checking with the local magistrate she booked with another safari package.

They were driven to a small village about 40 kilometers away the next morning. Although not unusual, it became clear that they were the only guests on this trip. Several black Africans met them at the departure station ... a thatched hut building with no amenities.

"Hello madam and daughter, we are delighted that you chose to accompany us on this safari. My name is Morgan."

Morgan was a charcoal black African about 6'4" and 28 years of age. He was adorned in shorts, tea shirt and shiny gold bracelets on his wrists. The other three Africans were very similar except for the short somewhat fat one that was the driver.

Sophie and her mom could not help but notice the way the

Africans seemed to undress them with their eyes. A bit uncomfortable but they were told that this was a reputable company and that they were licensed. Red flags were waving but the two women were really excited about seeing the countryside and the animals that roamed within.

What they did not know were the animals they would have escorting them into the wilds.

They entered the safari bus and were seated apart. Janet,

Sophie's mom, questioned why they were seated separately.

"Miss Janet, it is best for the two of you to be in both front and rear of the bus in order to see a panorama view of the safari."

Morgan replied.

The bus traveled slowly and then picked up speed when on the semi-paved road. Janet was seated next to a very muscular black African by the name of Adisa who was 12 years her junior. Adisa could not help notice the large breasts of this white woman sitting next to him. His black cock was beginning to harden as he smelled the fragrance of her perfume and watched her breasts jump up and down from the bumpy road.

Janet was all too aware of his presence and quick glances of his eyes looking at her. For some odd reason, she felt an excitement about this young African noticing her and did not object to his arm over the seat and touching her right shoulder.

Meanwhile, Sophie was encountering the same situation with

Morgan in back of the bus. Morgan was pointing out various herds of animals and chattering with his African-English accent. His bracelet adorned black arm was caressing her shoulder. Sophie had never had a black man touch her in this way but for some reason seeing her mom up ahead appearing not concerned being touched by a black man ... she was resigned to not being afraid. In fact, it was titillating being next to such a dark African for some reason.

The bus stopped and Morgan announced that refreshments were going to be served. Both Sophie and her mom were thirsty so they welcomed the rest stop.

"Ladies, I want you to enjoy this fruit punch along with the chips and munchies. It is a punch that we Africans dearly enjoy and I know that you also will enjoy," Morgan announced.

Janet and Sophie were unaware that the fruit punch was laced with a drug ... a very potent one at that. As they drove off, both were beginning to feel high.

At first confused, Janet was now enjoying the high as it slowly crept into her. The tall black African sitting next to her began to fondle her. Janet, although alarmed, could not imagine why his black hands made her excited. She had never been close to a black man. His hand began rubbing her breast and she could feel his warm breath on her neck. He then held her neck and placed his lips on her mouth.

"Please no, my daughter will see this ... it's not right. Don't go any further. I'm not into being fondled by a black man. I'm married," she whimpered.

"No offense, miss Janet. It is a cultural thing that whites do not understand. We African men touch out of respect. We speak with our hands," Arisa explained.

"Well, you may speak with your hands but not inappropriately. Especially trying to kiss me. Yuck. I do not care for black lips on my mouth," Janet shot back.

Adisa, although somewhat embarrassed, knew that he must be patient and wait for the right time. He also knew that they had to separate the mother from the daughter as he arose and walked to the back of the bus.

"Morgan, it's time to park the bus and take the ladies out to see the wildlife. We can see the falls from here but I think it would be a good time to explore the surroundings if you know what I mean."

Sophie had also been in the grip of African hands and felt uncomfortable with her mother perhaps seeing her being touched. Although concerned, she was feeling high and oddly excited being next to a very black

African.

The bus stopped and everyone exited. The driver and Adisa invited Janet to accompany them to the falls.

"Miss Janet, Morgan is going to take Sophie to see the elephants below the ridge. She will enjoy that," Adisa declared.

"My daughter wants to see the falls also," Janet responded.

"Yes miss Janet, they will join us after they see the elephants," Arisa replied.

Sophie was escorted by Morgan and the other African. to the ridge overlooking the elephant herd. Sophie was somewhat wobbly from the punch she had drunk so the two black Africans placed their arms around her waist and shoulder ... tightly holding her curvy body as they slowly walked.

Sophie could feel the muscular black arms holding her but could not help noticing the bulges in their shorts. This was unreal, she thought ... here I'm alone with two black men much older than me and I'm being led to who knows where.

Morgan then spread a couple of blankets on the ground while the other African opened the cooler. Again, punch was served and the three of them sat down to view the elephant herd below.

Sophie was really getting high after another drink and could not remain sitting up. She lay back on the blanket as she starred up at the puffy clouds in the sky.

"Miss Sophie, you appear to be a bit tipsy. Let me massage your legs to get the blood flow circulating. It will make you feel better,"

Morgan softly said.

Morgan's charcoal black hands softly rubbed her legs as he lay down beside her. The other African began rubbing on her stomach and slowly crept his hand near her breast.

Sophie was becoming excited with these black hands on her body. She had never been in a situation where two men, let alone black men, had their bodies up against her. She felt her panties becoming wet. Oh my gosh, she thought. Why am I doing this ... why?

Morgan nudged over and placed his lips on her mouth as his hand squeezed between her legs. The other African followed suit and began rubbing near her breast under her shirt. Sophie began squirming but was held in place. The taller African tightly held her left wrist while Morgan held her other wrist. All the time ... softly beginning touch her private parts.

Sophie's head was spinning from the punch. She tried to sit up but fell back down on the blanket. Both Africans were like lions in for the kill. They knew the opportunity was at hand to take this young white girl.

Sophie knew that she was in a precarious situation. She was high on something but knew that this was no longer a normal travel trip. Being next to two big black men was scary yet titillating also. Damn, girl, what am I thinking? These men want to rut with me ... I'm not equipped to handle this. I've had very little sex in my life and now I'm next to two black stallions. Lord, help me.

Morgan continued to massage her legs and his hand crept up until it reached under her panties. Sophie lay there wondering just what was going to happen.

His fingers soon found their way into her vagina. Sophie protested but backed off from fear and excitement. She knew that she was about to be violated and could do nothing about it. She felt helpless. Then the two black Africans begin removing her pants and shirt from her small white body.

As they undressed Sophie, they were removing their clothes also. Soon there were two very black naked African male bodies caressing a small white girl body. The contrast was overwhelming. Muscular black skin pressing against young white skin. Her almost innocent body held tightly between two black men as their long hard black cocks rubbed against her loins.

Morgan motioned to his friend that he wanted her first. He rolled Sophie over on her back and mounted her. Pulling her legs apart, he guided his black manhood to her vagina and pressed the head so slightly in.

Sophie yelped, "please don't, please! You have no protection on ... I'm only sixteen and do not want to be bred by a black man. Oh, it hurts ... you are too big. Oh no, I can't believe that I'm being violated by a black African. Oh God nooooooo."

Morgan pushed another couple of inches into her as she squirmed on the blanket. Sophie's eyes were wide open as she starred at the sky. The African's bare chest was pressing her down as her small head peaked over his large shoulders.

Her bodily fluids began lubricating his manhood and more of his large black cock pressed into her. Her head was bobbling up and down as he thrust more black meat into her.

A sudden orgasm shot through her. Then another. Her frail white arms were wrapped around his black body and she began to hump his thrusts. Sophie was truly being black fucked and was now enjoying every stroke of his black meat.

Never before during her few sexual encounters had Sophie had more than one orgasm but now they were relentless. Saliva poured from her mouth and tears flowed down her cheeks as this black bull was wallowing out her vagina.

Morgan was really enjoying this young white flower and was trying not to spew his load. He could not hold it any longer as his black cock was pulsating and even getting harder. All of his cock was now buried deep in her and it was even pulling her butt off the blanket with his strokes.

Sophie, although in orgasmic joy, knew the inevitable. Again she pleaded..."please pull it out, don't cum in me, pleaseeee. Oh my gosh, no ... you're beginning to spew in me. Nooooo. Noooo ... oh noooo.

The black African erupted his jism into her belly. Ounces of

African cum spewed into Sophie as her body shook from despair and orgasms.

Millions of African tadpoles begin swimming their way to untouched white eggs.

Her body was full of African spunk.

Morgan still stroked her body with his semi-hard black cock as Sophie lay motionless on the blanket. She was in a world of regret yet fulfilled womanhood state as the large black body lay on top of her.

A few minutes later, Morgan rolled over and pulled his dripping black cock from her loins. He was exhausted but would soon recover.

His friend, the taller black African, was more than eager to pounce on this young white morsel with his hard black cock. She was now well lubricated and his black throbbing cock would soon slide in.

Sophie wanted to rest but another pair of arms cradled her and she knew that her body was about to be violated again. This time by even a larger black cock. The tall black buck pulled her up from the blanket and pressed her legs around his thighs. Holding her back with one arm, he guided his black cock head into her vagina.

Again, Sophie yelped. She looked up at him as he slightly released her and she began to be impaled on his throbbing black cock. Her legs lost their grip on his thigh and began to dangle in the air. She felt the shaft of his cock oozing into her and penetrating so deeply. She could only ponder just how hard this black African would fuck her.

A sudden burst of an elephant howl below. Perhaps even the elephant was shocked at the sight of this 6'8" black man impaling a small white flower with her legs dangling in the air. Her frail arms dangling at her sides while the black warrior gripped her back. Savagely shaking her pale white body while thrusting his charcoal black manhood deep into her loins.

Meanwhile, her mother was standing near the falls waiting for Sophie to join them.

"Where are they," Janet asked.

"Miss Janet, they are obviously going to be watching the elephant herd for awhile, so why don't we have a few drinks and relax here at the falls. I have some blankets we can relax on while we await them," The African guide sheepishly said.

Unknowingly, Janet had a surprise awaiting her. The two black Africans that escorted her to the falls would soon be taking her clothes off and exposing her white body to black lust.

It was a safari that mother and daughter would never forget.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.