Tale of Two Billies
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Billy-Joe runs hooch, dashing down back roads to avoid the Law. Billi-Jean runs a local watering hole dispensing legal alcohol and more. The back hills of Kentucky will never be the same as the two find each other again. They had been together once as teens but now they are adults and the fire starts to burn hotly between them.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Joining her hand with his, Billi-Jean moved toward the bar with Billy-Joe in tow. His movement indicated he was going to the bar stool where he had been sitting before. Billi-Jean had other ideas. She firmly tugged on his arm, redirecting him.

Surprise showed in his face as she tugged again on his arm. She wanted him behind the bar with her. No one EVER got to go behind the bar with her. No one! Sure, she had help, hired help, with her on that side of the bar, but the quickest way to get a permanent ban was to even try to be there, next to her.

Billi-Jean pulled him to her, gave him a quick kiss of approval whispering into his hear, "Please."

Billy-Joe glowed. "Sure," he whispered back and they both ducked through the hole at the end of the bar. When their heads came up, cheers rang through the Slowly Inn. Everyone knew what that meant.

Billy-Joe and Billi-Jean kissed again. When they separated from another scorching kiss, she told him, "Say it."

Not getting it the first time, she repeated, "Say it."

"Oh," he finally said and hollered, "The drinks are on me! Fill 'em up Ladies and Gents. Fill 'em up!"

Billi-Jean laughed and after everyone had a round she leaned into Billy-Joe saying, "It took you long enough."

"I knew what you wanted me to say. Well, I figured out what you wanted me to say, but I was thinking something else."

"What were you thinking?" she asked him.

"Sure you want to hear this," he queried.

"Yes. I do" was her answer.

Thinking for a moment, a smile broke out on Billy-Joe's face. "I was thinking you wanted me to tell you that I love you."

Smiling back at him after hearing that statement she asked, "Do you ... Love me?"

Looking deeply into her eyes, his arms tightly around her he said, "Sure, Billi-Jean. Ever since we were kids."

Pausing for a second he added, "You were thirteen and I had just turned sixteen. Ever since then."

Their faces were already close together and hers came at his with the speed of light. This kiss they shared was longer and deeper than the one that scorched the walls earlier. Their bodies linked tightly together. His hands pressing her hips to his, her arms around his neck, rubbing his head with desire. When she shifted her hips a little she sighed into Billy-Joe's mouth. He was hard. The bulge was pressing her in just the right spot.

Billy-Joe sighed right back into her mouth as her hollow nudged his bulge in just the right place too. They both shuddered noticeably from the contact.

Wade yelled, "Hey you two," followed with "Get a room!" from Curly-Sue.

Turning their heads toward their friends, the couple gave matching broad smile laughs.

When Billy-Joe looked back at her, she looked at him with the heat of desire in her eyes. "Tell them," she said.

Turing to the crowd Billy-Joe yelled, "Another round on me!"

Lightening hit him again. This time the whack to his butt almost knocked him off his feet. Like before he whined, "Whatcha do that for?"

Looking sternly back at him as Billy-Joe rubbed his sore backside she repeated, "Tell them!"

"You don't mean..." he asked her.

"Yes I do!" Billi-Jean told him.

"Folks," he began. "This here, cute as a button, little filly thinks I should tell you all that I love her. How about them apples?"

His announcement wasn't exactly what she wanted, but that was Billy-Joe. Plain and simple, Billy-Joe! She smiled at him and added, "Me too!"

The bar-full let out cheers and whoops. Forever, they had known something was up with these two. Even though they had avoided each other like the plague, something was up. Love, is what everyone had guessed. Now it was out in the open.

After they had served up that second round for their friends, Billi-Jean took him aside telling him that nigh on to midnight, she'd let Sally-Mae close up the bar. Of course, that was if he, Billy-Joe, didn't have to be somewhere and wanted to see what her bedroom looked like.

"Really?" he replied. "I'd be pleased to give you an opinion about that."

Thinking back, Billy-Joe couldn't remember Billi-Jean being connected with anyone. She never seemed to go out on dates nor did she ever make any overtures. He could remember a few guys that had said they wanted to take her out but she always seemed to refuse. He guessed he would be the only one in recent history or perhaps, ever, she had invited in.

Looking askance at Billy-Joe, she coyly asked him if he might give her an opinion of what her bed was like. "Of course," she added, "It most rightly would take till morning to make sure."

He smiled back at her and beamed. Then he asked, "Are you sure that that will be enough time ... midnight's a ways off. What about starting earlier ... maybe eleven?"

"You old coot," she said. "Midnight's close enough. Cool your britches until then.

"Rights now you gotta work da bar wif me and Sally-Mae," she said in her hill-maid's drawl. "We gots ta break you in real good like, if youze gonna spend any time wif me!"

"Hey!" Luke Brand said across the bar. "Can't one of you two love birds get a pull on one of those beer taps and refill my glass for me?"

"Your turn," said Billi-Jean to Billy-Joe.

Smiling broadly, Billy-Joe filled Luke's, glass to the brim.

He filled many a glass that evening and refined his drink mixing ability. Most of it was second nature to him being his own bartender at home. Being on the other side of the Slowly Inn's bar did cause a few questions for anything that was not in his repertoire.

The time flew by fast and as he admitted later, he had a lot of fun. When midnight arrived, a lot of the regulars had left and there were about a dozen or so playing pool and tossing coins into the juke box so they could dance after the Friday night band had packed up.

Billi-Jean told him, "Come on Stud. I think it's time for us to get reacquainted." She grabbed his hand and they ducked out through the door marked 'Private' right across from the end of the bar.

As soon as the door closed behind them, Billi-Jean's lips were at Billy-Joe's and things started sizzling again.

"Do you really love me," she asked.

"Yes," he said softly to her. "Always have, Billi-Jean. Always have."

Again, taking his hand, she led him down the narrow hallway, past the office and up the stairway to her apartment above the bar. As her hand hit the doorknob, Billy-Joe turned her around and asked her, "Are you sure about this? It's been a long time."

She kissed him and called him an old coot again. "Yes, I'm sure about this."

She opened the door and they moved into her apartment. His first thought was it resembled an efficiency apartment in one of those Long Stay - Suite Hotels. Except it was larger and way better. And of course, it was pure Billi-Jean.

As they walked into the living room area, she kissed him again and said, "I need a drink. Would you like something?"

"Whatever you're having," he answered which set her laughing.

"By drink, I meant, water. I really don't drink the stuff downstairs much. It gets very tiring. Bar-tending I'm usually drinking Diet Coke with a lemon," she said with a chuckle, "or a white wine spritzer with way more spritzer than wine."

"Water's fine," said Billy-Joe. "Although an Apple Spritzer would be fine too. You know, seltzer or ginger ale and apple juice."

"That's one of my favorites too," she told him. "Two Apple Spritzers coming up."

As he settled on the couch, Billy-Joe noticed a small Teddy Bear sitting her mantle. It was holding a tiny box of chocolates. On the box was drawn a heart with 'BJ' written inside it. He got up and lifted it off of the mantle and took it back to the couch with him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.