The Case of the Errant Clergyman - A Holmes and Hove Novella - Cover

The Case of the Errant Clergyman - A Holmes and Hove Novella

Copyright© 2010 by A.C .Dale

Chapter 5: Of Plans and Men

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 5: Of Plans and Men - Holmes goes to the rescue of a Family friend, much to Hove's chagrin. A convoluted case of mesmerism begins to unfold.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Incest   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Ned, Forty, Brighton and Emily made their way back to Baker Street in silence. Upon arriving at 221b, Ned unlocked the door and then settled Emily and Fortescue into their temporary accommodation. He then returned to the library whence he had asked Brighton to wait for him.

"So Brighton what have we observed?" Holmes asked, as he reached out towards his pipe rack.

"Well, that we can break the enthralment of the victims by removing the 'keep-sakes' from them." Hove replied.

"Hmm, quite so - and what my dear Hove have we observed since we came home?"

Hove scratched his head, "Well, I came in here so I have observed little."

"Observation is key to detection. Let me give you an example, what change did you observe at Bow Station?"

"I suppose that there was a different constable on duty..."

"There was, although the change I refer to was outside the station. Let me help, the blue cover of the gas lamp had been replaced, with a clear one."

"Really, dash it. I didn't notice."

"Nor did you notice that I unlocked the door and ensconced our guests. Why would I do that?"

"Well due to Nancy not being here..." Hove paused, "That's odd. I distinctly remember you instructing her to stay here."

"Yet I did not knock, for I knew she would not be here."

Hove looked mystified, "But how, how could you know she would disobey you?"

"Well Brighton, I failed to check if she had a keep-sake although I checked you."

"But that was due to the Sergeant's arrival," protested Hove.

"No, my friend. The Sergeant's arrival was timely, as I could make my mistake seem natural. Otherwise I should have had to resort to a subterfuge." Holmes lit his pipe, "The 'Daughters of Sappho' would be unlikely to pick on you as an informer..."

"I'll be dashed, you planned this? Nancy is part of the 'trap'?" Hove blew out his cheeks, "I'm not sure I approve."

"Approval or no approval we needed to know. Both of us." Holmes placed a hand on Brighton's shoulder, "I have seen they way you look at her old man. Is that not the real reason for your outrage?"

Hove coloured slightly, "I have a certain liking for Nancy it is true, but circumstances..."

"Circumstances and class in our ungainly, restrictive society. But no matter. We now know and we must help Nancy, at the same time we may well be able to entrap our mesmerist."

"But how?"

"By letting the name of our guests get back to the wretched Daughters. Dear Nancy will now ensure that happens."

"And you thought of all this before we left for the station?" Asked Hove.

"To be fair it came to me on the way, I saw the same Black Maria as you and the idea of capture fired the idea within me."

"Incredible." Brighton replied.

"No, not incredible at all, observation Hove. Simple observation." Ned puffed at his pipe, "For example I know that on your way here today you crossed the Park, and had a mishap that annoyed you somewhat."

"What! By George - how can you know about that?"

"Elementary Hove, I noticed when you arrived today that you had some specks of leaf litter on your clothing. That suggested that you crossed Regent's Park, it is after all autumn. You also had a wet stain on you right boot, with some grass stains on the inside edge of the sole. I surmise that you stood in a deepish foul puddle, and wiped your boot dry on the grass. For a dapper man like yourself, that would be most annoying." Holmes smiled.

"I will be jiggered. That is brilliant!"

"No Hove, that is observation." Ned grinned, and puffed once more, "And now we have some more observation to do as I wish to conduct an experiment." So saying, Holmes fished in his pockets and placed both the ring and the collar stud on his desk.

Hove looked at the items, "An experiment." He repeated.


Nancy gasped and slobbered her delight down onto Norma's quivering cunny. Simultaneously Jessie's small hands struggled to contain Nance's ample bubbies as the girl swayed in her desire. Suddenly the young woman arched her back, throwing Jessica aside with the strength of her spending. A second later she rolled sideways off Norma and lay flat backed on the floor, heaving in her shameless desire.

Florrie spoke, her tone was cool. "Enough of pleasure, it is now time for business." She clapped her hands, "Jessica go with Sybil, she will continue your instruction elsewhere. Nony, Nancy, you will dress and leave. Your destination is known to you."

A groan came from Nancy, "I," she puffed, "Will do nothing to harm Mr 'Ove, nor even 'is nibs."

"Harm? Are we about harm Nancy? No we are, as you must have seen, all about delight. All I need to do is to persuade our investigators that they are mistaken in seeing the Daughters of Sappho as a threat. I can be very persuasive." Florisa nodded.

"Yes Mistress," said Nance.

"Mistress, should I help Nancy attire herself?" Asked Norma.

"No Nony, I am aware of the nature of your assistance." Florrie grinned indulgently, "We have no time to tarry."

"No Ma'am, as you say Ma'am."

Norma grabbed her clothes and necklace, she proceeded to dress with some haste.

"Soon," said Florrie, "None shall stand in our way."

She crossed the room, lifted the small charm to her lips and kissed it. The she pressed it into Nancy's palm.


Hove watched attentively as Fortesque and Emily entered the library, he nodded to them both. Holmes lay down his pipe it still smouldered in the rack. He cleared his throat and then spoke.

"Thank you for agreeing to this, I imagine Hove outlined what we are attempting to do, I need to add a few words." He paused, rubbed his hand across his chin and then continued, "Whatever the outcome of our experimentation, you should be prepared for what lies ahead. it is quite possible that as our plan unfurls you may come into contact with those who have previously enslaved you."

Forty moved uncomfortably at the news, but Emily was surprisingly unaffected.

"As it is unlikely that they have experience of how thralls react once they are freed I will ask you to do two things. Firstly, try not to react with any form of recognition, but rather as if you were meeting them for the first time. Most importantly and, secondly do not spend time alone with them, but ensure you are in company constantly when they are near. Do you agree?" Asked Holmes.

Forty frowned, deep lines etched his forehead, "Are you sure we must undertake such an onerous task? I worry for dear Emily, she has been through a very disturbing experience."

"I will manage quite well, thank you reverend." Said Emily.

Holmes looked at Hove, then back to Forty and finally back to Emily. He then brushed an imaginary bit of fluff off the leg of his breeches, and smiled. "Good that is settled then?"

Both Forty and Emily nodded; the reverend was the least enthusiastic of the pair, Holmes raised an eyebrow. After a long pause he spoke, "Well then, on with our experiment." Ned moved a couple of items into full view on his desk, he then picked up his pipe. He drew in a deep breath and then sighed, he returned the cold pipe to the rack. He picked up the two items and dropped one into Forty's hand and the other into Emily's.

Ned turned to look at Hove, "Now Forty take the ring and give it to Emily. Emily if you would return the collar stud to the reverend..."

"Does this make sense? I don't want to go through it again!" Forty stated.

"We must know that if the link is broken." Ned replied.

Hesitantly Forty took the stud and handed the ring to Emily.

"Now," said Holmes quietly, "Please hand them back to me".

Forty smiled and dropped the stud into Ned's open palm, a second later Emily's ring landed beside it.

"Excellent," said Holmes."Success it seems. Are you both well?"

"Quite," answered Forty, "It seems the spell is broken."

Emily just nodded, her eyes never left Ned's hand.


Nancy walked confidently along the familiar street. As she walked she watched the sway of Norma's body in front of her. She sighed her desire softly, and then wondered at it. Just a short while ago this emotion would have repulsed her; she winced at her recent abuse of Dora. She had called the cook a 'Tom' and now she...

"It is now pertinent for you to take the lead. It will look more natural."

Nancy stared briefly at Norma.

"You have my permission, do not be fearful."

As Nance passed Norma, the back of her right hand was met by the briefest of stokes from Nony's gloved fingers; paroxysm's of desire swept through the servant's frame. Nancy noticed the glint in Norma's eye, she smiled briefly.

"Norma, my dear Nony ... Are we sure about this? Mr 'Olmes is powerful clever..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.