The Harem or Doin' the Moms - Cover

The Harem or Doin' the Moms

Copyright© 2010 by mattwatt

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The Plan: Three teens vow to slip pills to their moms and, stripping them naked, have a 'harem' to play with. They never suspected where it would lead.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female  

Shirley was tickled to hear what was said about Andy. She made up her own mind about what was happening, causing the next of the developments to occur. And the effect of what began to happen then, with the members of the 'Harem' taking charge, sounded the knell of the boys' plan but the beginning of their education.

It was that evening, later in the evening. It had been a normal evening; dinner was a bit later but fine and quiet. She and Andy ate quietly and talked companionably about various events during the day. Shirley kept an eye on him to see if he betrayed any kind of notion of what was happening.

When it was time to do the dishes, she asked him to help her, and they did them together. Then she said that she'd have a glass of wine to relax. She got it and they watched a tv movie until it was time for them to think about bed. She said that maybe one more glass of wine would set her up for bed. He told her that he'd get it for her and left for the kitchen.

She knew that it was about to happen. She went to the kitchen door and stood there watching him as he took out the pills and ground one up, about to put it in her wine.

She spoke up then:

"That's not necessary, Andy."

He colored a deep red color. He looked at her with a surprised and shamed look on his face. He was quickly contrite:

"I'm so sorry, Mom!" he said. "I don't know what to say."

It was obvious that he was in real pain about it.

"Andy," she said softly, "Go up to your room; I'll be there in a few minutes and we'll talk about this a little."

"Yes, ma'am," he said and went.

Shirley had made plans about this, being pretty sure what was about to happen. She went to her bedroom and got ready.

Andy was in his room like a condemned man waiting for his Mom. He was going to send a note to the other guys but Shirley came to his room before he had a chance.

He heard a knock on the door and said: "Come on in, Mom."

He sat at his computer and only turned around when she said in a soft voice: "Andy!"

It was then he looked up and saw her standing in his doorway totally, completely, beautifully, amazingly naked.

"Mom?!" he barely croaked.

She spoke, holding her hand out to silence him:

"Andy, I've taken every thing off; I mean everything. I'm not wearing your dad's wedding ring; I'm not wearing the cross and chain that my Mom gave me for graduation. I'm here fresh and new, all new for my new lover."

"Lover?" he said still a little perplexed.

"Oh, sweetie," she said, "We know about 'the harem'."

"You do?" he asked wide eyed.

"Yes, the three of us, Pam and Gloria and I have talked," she explained.

"That first time, that first night; when you did me the second time, you put my panties on inside out!" she said smiling. "And there was a spot of semen on my neck."

"Oh, shit!" he said, then continued: "Sorry, Mom."

"It's okay, Andy," she said with a smile. "Andy, my remembrance of what was done to me, despite the pills, which aren't necessary any more, as I said downstairs, was that it felt beautiful, soft, sensual and very nice. I remember through all that haze and fog the soft lips on my lips and the very soft wiping of an erection against my lips. And I suppose a lot of that was you."

"Mom," he said, "I can't believe this!"

"Well, believe it, Andy, because here's your girl all naked and ready to go!" she said.

"My girl!" he grinned, "Wow! How that sounds."

Then he kind of clenched his fists and said to her:

"Mom, I love you so much it hurts."

"I know that, my darling," she said, "And you look more like your daddy every day; I could get so lost in you."

She took a deep breath then and went on:

"Here's what we're going to do. It's shower time first. I get to wash my man, all of him. Then I think you'll be excited, so first time it will be in my mouth. Then it will be slower and it will be love."

"Oh," he said but she cut him off then by walking over to where he was and putting her arms around him, and kissing him. She discovered right away the truth of what Pam said: he was a wonderful kisser.

"Where did you learn to kiss like that?" she asked fairly starry eyed.

"Don't know," he said, "It's just kind of natural."

"Wait until I tell the girls," she giggled. Then she said: "Now, Andy, tell me what's wrong with this picture?"

"What picture?" he asked.

"Well here I am, your Mom, totally, completely naked and you still have your clothes on?" she said eyeing him.

"Oops!" he said grinning.

"I'll oops," she answered but she stopped his and from taking off his clothes. "No, let me," she said, "I want to take my man's clothes off."

"Your man!" he said with a sigh. "Mom, you're the best."

She had him naked by then and put her arms around him and kissed him, softly with her mouth a bit open.

"Andy, you are my man!" she said to him.

She put her head back a little and said earnestly:

"Andy, my Andy, I know that this is something that you want to happen. And I do too now. Please understand, darling, that I need no promises from you. We can do this as long as it pleases us, and when you no longer want to, that's not any kind of problem with me. You're at an age where a teacher is a good idea, and that's what I intend to be, your teacher."

"Thank you, wonderful lady," Andy said, kissing her again.

"Come on, Andy," she said then, "It all begins with the shower. I'm going to wash you, wash my man, and then take him to bed."

She did both.

When they got out of the shower, Shirley waited for him with her arms outstretched to receive him. He went to the stereo that was in the corner of the room and put on some slow dance music.

"Dance with me," Andy said.

"Oh, Andy," his Mom cooed, "You're such a romantic."

She went into his arms, as he was saying to her:

"Gotta be a romantic with a babe like you hanging around all naked and everything."

"You like that, do you?" she asked, "I mean the 'all naked and everything' part?"

"I like that," he said.

"Well, I'll have to do it more often then," was her response.

They were dancing and she took one of his hands from the small of her back and pushed it down until she'd placed it directly on her ass cheek.

"This lady likes to have her ass played with, Andy," she whispered into his ear.

"What an ass to play with," he said, kissing her neck and gripping an ass cheek with either hand.

"Oh, Andy," she said then seriously, "I love this. I was so taken aback by what you three did and yet it felt so good; but I have no interest in Phil or Sherm at all. My interest is in you. I don't think I'm going to be part of the harem for the others."

"That's cool, Mom," Andy said. "It's what I want too."

"But I should warn you, though, both Pam and Gloria have designs on you," she said then.

"Really?" he said a bit startled

"Really," she answered.

"Do you mind?" he wanted to know then.

"Not at all," she said, "As long as you save lots for me."

"You mean lots of this?" he asked, as he positioned her on the edge of the bed and got down between her legs, kissing her inner thighs first.

"Ohhhh, yes," she sighed, laying her head back on the bed, as he continued to kiss his way up her inner thighs toward her pussy lips.

Shirley was very vocal about her lovemaking. She moaned loud contented moans, as Andy's lips reached the goal of her hairy pussy and pussy lips. He pushed his tongue into the nest of her pubic hair, while above him, his Mom was crying out his name and her encouragement about what he was doing.

He stopped for a moment and said: "Sorry, Mom, that you don't like what I'm doing!"

"Eat, smart ass!" she growled at him and then giggled, as he went right back to the job he was doing.

His tongue was working its way into her vagina, licking along her vulva and piercing into her insides with the insistence of a lover's cock.

"Uhh, Uhh, Uhh, Uhh, Uhh!" she kind of chanted in time with his stabbing tongue inside of her pussy.

After a few seconds she said to him in a strangled kind of voice:

"Andy, Andy, come get me! Come ... Get ... Me ... Now!' He moved quickly and with a deft movement of his hips, pushed his hard cock into her pussy. She received it with a long piercing scream, which she uttered into his bare shoulder, accompanied by a slight bite.

"Yes, yessssss..." she wailed, "Soooooo long!!!! Fuck me, Andy! Here! Now! Hard! Fuck meeeeeeeeeee!"

As she got to the shrieked word 'me', she fell into her orgasm and he did also. They writhed together until both of them were spent.

"Here now," she said softly, "Time to clean Andy up," she said, almost singing it.

She went to him, as he watched and smiled, and, smiling back at him, took his soft and slimy cock into her mouth, never taking her eyes off of him.

"Andy needs no teaching!" she said, with his cock still in her mouth. "Andy's good at this. Wait 'til I tell the girls."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.