Jacki's Bitches - Cover

Jacki's Bitches

Copyright© 2010 by reddbunnz

Chapter 8: Debbie and Marion Head Home

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8: Debbie and Marion Head Home - In an earlier story, Debbie and Marion had broken their promise to serve as sex slaves for two of their femdom friends. They decide to get back into the good graces of their group, and agree to attend the next Spanking Poker Party as the group's sex slaves.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Orgy   White Couple   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

As Jacki was freeing the two freshly whipped young girls from their suspension, Sara and Beth came over and whispered into her ear. As soon as the two girls were free, Jacki, Sara, and Beth began doing the same to Marion. First, they freed Marion's legs, then her arms. Only as her arms came free from their cuffs, Sara and Beth grabbed Marion's wrists, pulled them tightly behind her back, and forced her over to the now empty dangling cuffs. There the three of them quickly forced Marion to take Linda's place in bondage.

Next, they did the same to Debbie. Marion and Debbie were now hanging exactly like Linda and Carol had been moments earlier — arms cuffed overhead, legs separated by spreader bars, thighs bound together, blindfolded, and sharing both a double ring gag in their mouths and a double dong in their pussies. Both bound ladies now figured that they were going to get whipped, too.

"Girls, this is their final punishment," Jacki announced to the crowd. "We're going to leave them hanging here until morning and then make them walk home naked. They won't have their purses or cell phones for help. They will be instructed to go straight home and call me as soon as they get there. If they call before 9 AM, they will have passed their final test and can rejoin our club." Carol and Linda were now wondering what kind of club this was.

"OK, young Bitches," Jacki commanded to Linda and Carol. "Time to pay your debts." With that, she grabbed them both by one of their tits and led them up the stairs right behind Sara pulling Beth by her tits.

As they were climbing the stairs, they passed Amy and Joy coming back down. Only Carol was very surprised to see their new roles. Now it was Amy in the lead, and Joy now had her arms cuffed behind her back. And now it was Joy wearing the yellow ring gag and collar.

As they passed in the stairway, Amy grinned and whispered to her daughter, "I have to pee. See you Monday morning."

Although they both had been recently ass fucked by Jacki, both Debbie and Marion were still very horny. Both had been left unsatisfied by Jacki, and both now had a large artificial penis imbedded in their respective twats. Debbie suddenly felt Marion's tongue probing her mouth. She also felt Marion thrust her pelvis forward, thereby pushing the double dong deeper into both pussies. She also felt Marion begin to rotate her chest, causing their tits to rub together.

It didn't take long for both ladies to experience a mind blowing orgasm. Afterwards both were physically and mentally exhausted. Neither of them heard Amy lead Joy back upstairs. The next thing that Debbie and Marion knew it was morning.

CRACK! Debbie felt the bite of the whip striking her butt cheeks.

CRACK! Marion's turn to feel the pain.

"Good morning, Bitches," Jacki greeted them.

"It's time for your last test — that is if you both want to rejoin our little club." Jacki then released both ladies from their wrists cuffs, only to pull their arms behind their backs before disconnecting the double ring gag and freeing their thighs and ankles. Both were now standing naked with their arms cuffed behind their backs. Both also had dried girl cum on their faces and plenty of spanking and whip marks on their asses and tits. And both still had the words 'JACKI'S' and 'BITCH' written on their tits in big, bold letters.

"Cum'on sluts," Jacki commanded. "It's time for you to go home, now."

When they got back to the top of the stairs, Debbie and Marion noted that the house now appeared to be empty. However, what they could not see was that both Carol and Linda were still tied to the bed upstairs, and Jacki was about to go up and enjoy both for another 24 hours.

"Well, here's the deal," Jacki explained as she walked them towards the door. "It's now 8:05 AM. You've got until 9 AM to call me back if you want to rejoin our sexy little club. I figure it will take about 30 minutes for each of you to walk home. I expect each of you to call me from two different phones. And, of course, you will be walking as you are now. No purses, no cell phones, and no arms to help you get there. So you better be smart and quick, or who knows what will happen."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.