Jacki's Bitches
Chapter 7: Carol and Linda Get Whipped

Copyright© 2010 by reddbunnz

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7: Carol and Linda Get Whipped - In an earlier story, Debbie and Marion had broken their promise to serve as sex slaves for two of their femdom friends. They decide to get back into the good graces of their group, and agree to attend the next Spanking Poker Party as the group's sex slaves.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Orgy   White Couple   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

Carol still could not believe what was about to happen. Everyone was now Jacki's sex slave. Debbie, Marion, Joy, Jenny, Sara, and Beth were all bent over the spanking rail, hands and feet cuffed to the floor in a spread-eagle position. They all had dried girl cum on their faces, and all sported very red asses from their spankings. Amy was still chained in her 'piss whore' corner, waiting to see what was going to happen to her daughter.

Linda and Carol, however, were now cuffed together. They were standing with their arms pulled over their heads, wrists cuffed together and hooked to a single chain dangling from the ceiling. Their feet were held apart by leg stretchers attached to their ankles. Both were also wearing blindfolds and a double ring gag connected them mouth to mouth. Carol could feel Linda's tits rubbing against hers and Linda's tongue probing her mouth.

Jacki also had also tied them together at the thighs. But their most erotic connection was that they had a double dong penetrating both their pussies. Neither Linda nor Carol could see anything, but both were getting hornier by the minute. Both girls knew that before the whipping ended, each would have at least one pain/pleasure orgasm.

Marion, however, was experiencing a different type of pleasure. Her ass was very sore and tender from its constant spanking. She had dried cum all over her face, and her tongue was also sore from heavy use. She, along with the others, was still bent over the spanking rail with her wrists and ankles cuffed in a spread eagle formation to the floor. All this while she was getting butt fucked by Jacki and her 10 inch strap on.

Earlier Jacki had announced that as the final penalty for losing the game, she was going to ass fuck everyone on the rail. She started with Jenny, who was the first to lose her clothes, and worked her way down the line. Jacki also had announced that once she was done, she would release everyone from the rail and their evening of sexual torture would be over. Once released, they could either find their clothes and leave or find a partner or two and go have more bisexual fun. Jacki also mentioned that there were four empty bedrooms upstairs.

That is, everyone but Debbie and Marion would be released and were free to leave. Jacki also announced that she was going to make Carol and Linda her personal sex slaves for the remainder of the night and Sara and Beth wanted to do the same to Debbie and Marion. Marion now knew that it was payback time for her and Debbie reneging on their earlier sexual slavery promise to Sara and Beth.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Marion groaned every time Jacki banged her ass as the strap-on plunged deep into her rectum. She was sexually aroused—nearly orgasmic. Tonight had been one of those nights. Both Heaven and Hell. Painful every step of the way. But, she had never had so many orgasms. And, she was nearing another. Just then Jacki screamed. She was cumming. Then, it was over. As Jacki pulled the dong from her ass, Marion cursed because she was close to cumming. But, Jacki intentionally left Marion unsatisfied and announced that it was now time for the main event.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.