Jacki's Bitches - Cover

Jacki's Bitches

Copyright© 2010 by reddbunnz

Chapter 6: The Game

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Game - In an earlier story, Debbie and Marion had broken their promise to serve as sex slaves for two of their femdom friends. They decide to get back into the good graces of their group, and agree to attend the next Spanking Poker Party as the group's sex slaves.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Orgy   White Couple   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

After all the girls took their seats at the poker table, Jacki began to explain a couple of rules changes. Most everything was the same as last month, except that each hand's loser would be eating pussy instead of sucking cock while the winner was spanking whoever was cuffed to the spanking rail. If more than one person were cuffed to the rail, it became winner's choice.

"Also, Jenny has requested a couple more rules changes," Jacki explained. "She suggested that with seven players it could take too long to determine the Grand Winner. And since she can't wait to get spanked, she suggested that we not include heels as clothing tonight. We will all keep our heels on no matter what. The only clothing items that count in tonight's game are our tops, skirts, and thongs. Three items instead of four. Lose those three, and you're on the rail. How does this sound?" Naturally, Beth objected. But everyone else agreed.

"Also," Jacki continued. "Jenny has suggested that to speed things along, we can't sell clothes for chips tonight. If a player can't pay the ante, she must bet 'All In' or fold. 'All In' means all clothing and chips, an 'All or Nothing' bet. If an 'All-In' bettor loses, she's goes to the spanking rail."

"No, not if she loses," Jenny suggested. "If she is not the hand's winner, she's on the rail. Anyone making that bet should have a winning hand. If not, she should pay the maximum penalty." After a few minutes of discussion, everyone but Beth agreed. Now the normally dominant Beth knew she would be serving as a submissive spanking whore most of the night.

Suddenly, everyone's attention to Jacki dealing the first hand was broken.

SLAP!

CRASH! CRASH!

Just as Debbie was about to offer Beth a beer, Linda used her leather strap to slap Debbie's ass real hard. Two beer bottles went crashing to the floor.

"Bitch Debbie," Jacki yelled. "You know what that means!"

Debbie immediately went back to the kitchenette area, removed the remaining beer bottles from her tray, picked up a single tailed whip and placed it on her tray, and returned to stand beside Jacki. Jacki explained to the group that the penalty for dropping or breaking anything from her tray was one lash with the single tail whip for each item dropped and two lashes for each item broken. That meant a penalty of six lashes for two dropped and broken beer bottles.

"Should she get them now, or should we wait and let the Grand Winner give them to her after the game?"

"How about we put her on the rail now, and whip her later," Jenny suggested. The vote was four to two, with only Sara and Beth wanting to see her whipped now. So the game began with Debbie cuffed over the rail and scared to death of her pending whipping.

Jacki dealt everyone two cards face up. Those first two cards were free, but everyone knew that she either had to ante one chip to see the third, which would be the first hole or decision card, or fold her hand. If she were the only one who folded during that round, she would become that hand's loser.

Carol stared at her cards. Nothing. Her highest card was only a six. Beth already had a pair of Queens showing. Carol had to decide. Folding now meant she would lose her top and would have to go to the spanking rail to eat pussy. Or, she could pay the ante and hope the hole card was a good one.

Suddenly, she heard Jenny say "Fold." Carol looked at Jenny's cards. She had a 10 high. Was Jenny hoping that Carol or someone else also folds? Carol now knew that she had to ante. Jacki dealt the first decision card. It was a six. Carol now had a pair of sixes. Probably not good enough to win, but it definitely kept her from becoming the hand's loser. Carol looked around the table. Beth's two Queens were the only other pair. It was between her and Beth. Should she keep on betting. Chips were important in this month's game. When Beth drew a third queen during the fourth round, Carol folded. Beth became the hand's winner while both Linda and Carol lost three chips, everyone else lost one chip, and as the hand's big loser Jenny lost her top.

The group all watched as Beth was spanking Marion's ass while Jenny was eating her pussy. The more she watched, the more Carol began to get jealous of Marion. Maybe she should start to lose so that she could be on the receiving end, too. But there was her bet with Linda. Did she want to be Linda's sex slave for a week, too?

Thirty minutes later the game was down to Linda, Carol and Jacki. Beth, Jenny, Sara and Joy were all cuffed to the spanking rail (along with Marion and Debbie), and all were sporting bright red asses. But the situation now was that Jacki and Carol were both down to one chip and their G-strings. Linda had lost her top, but still was wearing her G-string and micro mini. Linda also had all but two of the chips. Carol knew that Linda could control the game's outcome by simply out betting everybody.

It was Linda's deal and she dealt Jacki a pair of 10s, Carol a pair of Aces, and herself two hearts. Decision time. Jacki threw her last coin into the pot and said "All-In." That meant that Carol had to match or fold. And folding would mean the spanking rail.

"Me, too," Carol replied. Now the die was cast. Either Carol, Jacki, or both, would be on the rail after this hand. But Linda was not sure of her options and asked for a rules clarification.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.