Jacki's Bitches
Chapter 5: Cocktails

Copyright© 2010 by reddbunnz

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5: Cocktails - In an earlier story, Debbie and Marion had broken their promise to serve as sex slaves for two of their femdom friends. They decide to get back into the good graces of their group, and agree to attend the next Spanking Poker Party as the group's sex slaves.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Orgy   White Couple   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

"Come on, Cumface," Linda yelled at her friend Carol. She knew that the Spanking Poker Party started with cocktails at 9 PM and the poker game at 10 PM. Joy had warned them both that there were penalties for arriving late. If they arrived late for cocktails, they both would be penalized two items of clothing, and it was almost 9 PM now. Luckily for them both, they rang the doorbell at 8:58 -- just getting in under the wire.

"Well, what do we have here," Jacki said as she starred at the two young girls. "Fresh meat! And still in school, too. I am going to love fucking these young pussies later tonight."

Just as Jacki was making her crude comments, Joy came into the room and welcomed the girls. She privately leaned over to Carol and whispered "I thought I warned you about coming late. You barely made it on time. You almost earned a quick trip to the spanking rail."

With that, Carol's face turned red from embarrassment while Linda's was getting red with anger. Joy saw their reaction, then leaned forward and took both their hands and led them towards the stairs. When they entered the play room, Carol could not believe what she saw. First, she saw her mother over in a corner, kneeling over what appeared to be a floor drain. She was totally naked, had her hands cuffed behind her back and her ankles locked together. She also wore a large yellow ring gag in her mouth and a yellow collar around her neck. And there was a short chain which ran from her collar to the wall behind her butt. But the amazing thing was she had the word 'PISS' written on her left tit and the word 'WHORE' written on her right one.

Then, Carol was able to see that behind each seat at the poker table were spanking rails. Each one was about six feet long and about four feet high and had two sets of wrist and ankle cuffs bolted to the floor. She realized that any woman bent over the rail would be cuffed to the floor with her arms and legs spread apart.

Behind one of the chairs she could see her friend, Marion, already bent over one of the spanking rails, with both wrists and ankles cuffed to the floor in a spread-eagle fashion. She also had weights dangling from both her tits, pussy lips, and clit, and a large blue ring gag in her mouth. And Carol also could see the words 'JACKI'S' and 'BITCH' written on her tits. Unfortunately, Marion could not see Linda or Carol enter, for she was busily licking the pussy of one lady and was getting fucked in the ass with a strap-on by another.

"Well, here's our play room," Jacki said as she waived her arms around the room. I believe you know most everyone here except those two over there getting serviced by Bitch Marion. That's Sara getting her pussy eaten, and Jenny with the strap-on. "I'll introduce you later when they aren't so preoccupied. Now, let's get a drink from Bitch Debbie."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.