Jacki's Bitches - Cover

Jacki's Bitches

Copyright© 2010 by reddbunnz

Chapter 4: Party Preparation

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4: Party Preparation - In an earlier story, Debbie and Marion had broken their promise to serve as sex slaves for two of their femdom friends. They decide to get back into the good graces of their group, and agree to attend the next Spanking Poker Party as the group's sex slaves.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Orgy   White Couple   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

Debbie and Marion arrived at Jacki's house together, each providing moral support for the other. They were very surprised when Amy and Jacki answered the door together. Naturally, Amy was naked. She had her wrists cuffed behind her back and her ankles were cuffed and connected by a short hobbling chain. She also had small weights hanging from each of her tits and cunt. But most surprisingly she had the words 'PISS' and "WHORE' written on her tits. She also wore a yellow collar around her neck and a yellow ring gag in her mouth.

"Why are you two Bitches wearing clothes?" Jacki demanded. "You're both nothing but pussy whores tonight. You were both told to come naked. Now, go back to your car, strip, lock all your clothes in your car, and get your fat asses back here so that I can get you prepared for tonight. You've got one minute to get back totally naked."

"But," Marion replied, "You told us not to park in your driveway, so we both walked. We don't have a car to lock up our clothes."

"Then, get off my property!" Jacki replied. She knew that she had both girls over a barrel and was enjoying every moment of it.

Jacki paused and then saw the girls slowly walk away. She also knew that she had promised her friends that both Debbie and Marion would be given a chance to rejoin their little club. But, she also knew that the group wanted them to pay for reneging on their earlier sexual slavery promises.

"OK," Jacki added. "You can come in after you get naked. Keep your heels on, but leave all your clothes on the porch." Debbie and Marion quickly shed their clothes and awaited further orders. They watched as Jacki leaned over and whispered something into Amy's ear and then reached back and unlocked Amy's wrists.

"Follow me, Bitches," Jacki ordered. She then turned led them to the top of a stairway that leads down into her basement play room. Jacki stopped at the top of the stairway and pointed for both girls to go down. Just as Marion turned to begin her decent she was able to see Amy pick up their clothes from the porch, walk over to the fireplace blazing away in the parlor, and toss all their clothing into the fire. The only things that they had left to wear home were their FM stiletto heels.

"What the f..." Marion began to shout.

CRACK!

Neither Debbie nor Marion had seen that Jacki was holding a short single-tailed whip. She had just given Marion a hard whack across her ass.

"That's only the beginning," Jacki interrupted. "Tonight every order is to be totally obeyed. Any delay or failure will have consequences. And tonight you keep your damn mouths shut unless it's servicing a tit, pussy, or ass."

"But, how are we to get home?" Debbie asked. "We can't walk home naked."

CRACK! CRACK!

Debbie screamed as she felt two hard lashes bite into her ass. She quickly turned to keep more from landing on her bottom cheeks.

CRACK!

CRACK!

She screamed again as two more whip lashes landed. This time one landed across her tits and the second hit between her legs.

"I don't give a fuck how you get home, "Jacki replied. "If you want, you can stay here forever and serve as my sex slaves. If not, how you get home is your problem. Now, do as you're told and get your fat asses down the stairs before I give you a real whipping!"

Debbie remembered how hard Jacki can whip from their recent Weekend Getaway experience, and she no longer wanted to piss Jacki off. She also remembered that at the last Spanking Poker Party Marion won and was really rubbed it in when she spanked Jacki. Debbie decided that she needed to obey Jacki as much as possible and keep some distance away from Marion.

When they arrived in the play room, Marion and Debbie saw many familiar sights. First, there was the poker table. It was a regulation sized table with seating for up to eight players, but had only seven player stations set up. Each player station contained 10 poker chips and a couple of drinking glasses. But, what they did not expect to see was that each station also contained a small leather handled strap. They both knew that they would be feeling those leather straps on their pussies, tits, and asses all night.

"Cuff 'em and gag 'em," Jacki ordered to Amy. "Then, let's see who will be the 'Cock-Tail Bitch' and who will be the 'Rail Bitch'."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.