Jacki's Bitches - Cover

Jacki's Bitches

Copyright© 2010 by reddbunnz

Chapter 3: Debbie and Marion's Invite

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3: Debbie and Marion's Invite - In an earlier story, Debbie and Marion had broken their promise to serve as sex slaves for two of their femdom friends. They decide to get back into the good graces of their group, and agree to attend the next Spanking Poker Party as the group's sex slaves.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Orgy   White Couple   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

Across town Debbie and Marion were enjoying their evening ritual. Debbie and Marion, along with their respective husbands, Bill and Ron, were personal friends with Rob and Joy as well as David and Amy. And they all belong to the same Spanking Club. The only differences were that while David and Amy have a maledom relationship, the other two couples live a femdom, CFNM lifestyle.

Debbie and Marion usually get together after dinner each night for a pussy eating cocktail. As was usually the case, both women were sitting around a kitchen table enjoying tequila shooters. And both were naked from the waist down while their respective naked husbands were under the table licking their pussies.

"I got a call from Joy today," Debbie casually commented as if nothing unusual was happening. "She said that Jacki called and she is going to host another Spanking Poker Party."

"Kool," Marion answered. "Are we invited? Remember how that group of dykes said that they would never have anything to do with either of us after we backed out of that stupid slave contract."

Debbie quickly remembered how upset two of their spanking party friends, Sara and Beth, had gotten over a recent broken promise. Their group had attended a Femdom Weekend Getaway Retreat together, and Debbie and Marion had broken some of the Retreat's house rules. Penalty for breaking the rules was that both had to submit to a slave auction and were purchased by their friends, Sara and Beth.

Both Debbie and Marion thought that once the Weekend Retreat was over, their life would be back to normal. However, Sara and Beth liked the idea of having personal sex slaves and expected Debbie and Marion to fulfill their obligations. After returning home, Debbie and Marion reneged on their earlier promises and Sara and Beth became extremely mad. Eventually Sara and Beth convinced many of the other femdoms in attendance at the Weekend Retreat to blacklist Debbie and Marion from any future group activities, including their monthly Spanking Poker Parties.

"Well," Debbie explained. "Jacki said most of the broads who attended the last Spanking Poker Party have been asking about us. She said that they all got together and talked to Jacki about letting us participate in her next party. It will be tomorrow night and it will be slightly different than the last one. This one is 'Pussies Only! No Cocks Allowed!' There will be seven players. Most of the rules will be the same as before. You remember those rules, don't you?"

Marion did remember the rules. Each player would be allowed 10 poker chips and four items of clothing. Each pair of shoes and stockings counted as one item. Rings, bracelets, or other jewelry did not count. The game progressed similar to most strip poker games, except there was no betting. They played a modified 'Texas Hold'Em', where all cards were dealt face up. Everyone got their first two cards for free, but each additional common or hole card required an ante to stay in the game: One chip for the first card, two chips for the second, and three chips for the final card.

Each hand also had both a winner and loser. The winner was the person with the best hand at the end of the final round or the only one left if everyone else folded. The loser was the lady who folded first or had the worst hand if everyone stayed to the end. If more than one player folded during the same round, the one with the lowest hand was the loser.

"Yes, I remember," Marion replied. "But in that game the winner got to spank the loser's husband while the loser had to suck her husband's cock. The spanking continued until he shot his load, and any cum she got on her face or tits had to stay there until the next loser was determined. How will this work without any cocks?"

"Your memory is better than your pussy," Debbie teased. "In this game, the winner of each hand gets to spank anyone already bent over and cuffed to the spanking rail while that hand's loser is eating the rail girl's pussy. The spanking will continue until the rail girl cums. And just like last time, the loser must return to the game without cleaning any girl cum from her face. Once a player loses all her clothes and chips, she gets tied to the spanking rail for the remainder of the game and can be spanked by any future winner. The Grand Winner is the last girl left wearing any clothes after everyone else is naked and cuffed to the rail. Once the last loser is stripped, tied to the rail, and spanked, all the loser's become sex slaves of the Grand Winner for the night."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.