Jacki's Bitches
Chapter 2: Carol Moves Home

Copyright© 2010 by reddbunnz

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2: Carol Moves Home - In an earlier story, Debbie and Marion had broken their promise to serve as sex slaves for two of their femdom friends. They decide to get back into the good graces of their group, and agree to attend the next Spanking Poker Party as the group's sex slaves.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Orgy   White Couple   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

"You wouldn't believe how strange it felt," Carol explained to her best friend, Linda, as they sat naked in Carol's room talking about the day's activities. "Here we were, riding across town and headed home for the first time in three months. And Mom was totally naked!"

She went on to explain that they had stayed at her Uncle's house for dinner, then packed up her stuff and headed home. Both she and her Mother stayed naked while at her Uncle's house. Then she put her clothes back on, her mother put on her raincoat, and the three of them loaded all her stuff in the back of their family van. When they finished loading, her Mother tossed her raincoat into the back of the van and rode home in her birthday suit. She remained totally nude in the back of the van while Carol and her Dad sat up front clothed and talked about their unique lifestyle.

"How about you?" Linda asked her friend. "Did you have the balls to ride naked, too?"

"FU (fuck you), Bitch!" Carol replied, "I don't know about you, but I don't have balls." She then gave her best friend a silly grin, adding, "No, I didn't have the balls to ride home naked. Yes, I chickened out. Besides, I think that Dad was a little bit nervous with someone as young as me riding naked across town. He was worried about someone calling the cops. He said something about this country not being as sexually open minded as Europe."

"Boy, ain't that the truth?" Linda replied. "I wish somebody would hang Brush Bimbo and the rest of the conservative Bible-thumping bastards by their balls. Now, what's our penalty for wearing clothes when another naked woman is nearby?"

Carol suddenly got a submissive look on her face. She lowered her head and then responded, "I have to tongue fuck your ass." Carol suddenly remembered that she and Linda have a running agreement that neither of them would be clothed whenever there was another naked woman in the area. The penalty for remaining clothed required that the guilty party must rim her friend's asshole at the next opportunity.

"Now, before I sit on your face to collect my reward," Linda added, "Tell me about how your Mom became your Dad's sex slave."

"Well, here's what they told me..." Carol commented. She explained that one of the reasons that they went to Europe in the first place was to experience a more liberal sexual climate as part of a second honeymoon. It was their 25th anniversary trip. Both her Mother and Father were very liberal and open minded when it came to sex. And they both wanted to take their sexual experiences to a higher level and felt Europe was the perfect place.

"Europe was a great place for such experiences," Carol continued. "They visited nudist camps, hedonistic camps, BDSM castles and dungeons, strip clubs, anything goes bars, and more. They started in Amsterdam, but found that there are many similar opportunities all over Europe if you knew where to look. They both became very comfortable naked in public, and both also had many bisexual experiences."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.