Jacki's Bitches
Chapter 1: Carol's Parents Return

Copyright© 2010 by reddbunnz

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1: Carol's Parents Return - In an earlier story, Debbie and Marion had broken their promise to serve as sex slaves for two of their femdom friends. They decide to get back into the good graces of their group, and agree to attend the next Spanking Poker Party as the group's sex slaves.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Orgy   White Couple   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

Carol was sitting in the parlor of her Uncle Rob's home awaiting the arrival of her parents. Carol, an 18 year old high school senior, was staying with her Uncle and his girlfriend, Joy, in order to finish high school while her parents were on an extended, three-month long European vacation. Carol was not only wanted to see them again, but she suddenly realized how much she had missed them both dearly.

Carol loved both her Uncle Rob and his girlfriend, and also really enjoyed their sexual mentoring. Rob and Joy were very sexually liberated, and Carol quickly learned that Rob and Joy enjoyed a Domestic Discipline lifestyle. They lived by a set of defined rules and any violation by either required corporal punishment. She had not only witnessed her Uncle Rob spanking Joy, but she also had seen Joy spanking her uncle. In fact, Carol's first true adult spanking came from her Uncle Rob after she ignored his warnings about excessive cell phone use (high bills), and since then she has received many spankings from both her uncle and his girlfriend.

Spanking was now a normal part of her life, and one activity that she knew she now knew that she could not live without. Eventually she discovered that her friend, Linda, was also into the spanking lifestyle, and together they traded swats almost daily. Eventually her uncle and his girlfriend let them both attend a monthly Spanking Club meeting, where they both were spanked by many members of both sexes.

Carol also had come to love Joy as both a sister and second mother. And they both loved serving her uncle as a domestic submissive. They both also enjoyed displaying their bodies while dressed in their required household attire — total nudity. All either of them was allowed to wear while in the house were six inch FM (Fuck Me) stiletto high heels. Other than the heels, they both were required to remain naked from head to ankle unless Rob told them to dress otherwise. And both were required to keep their pussies cleanly shaved and on display. It did not take long for Carol to adopt Rob and Joy's liberal sexual attitudes. Eating Joy's delicious snatch or sucking Rob's big cock had become daily activities. And Carol also loved to have Joy lick her pussy and feel Rob's big cock in her pussy or ass.

She also loved her punishment spankings from Rob when he was in his dominant role. But recently her uncle let his submissive, feminist side emerge. Joy was now the dominant partner. Rob had taken on the persona of a sissy maid, Roberta. But Carol was never comfortable with Rob's desire to serve both her and Joy as a sissy maid. Joy was now the Head of Household, a role that was not natural for her. Now Carol knew that it was time to go home.

Carol was packed and waiting when her Mother and Father, David and Amy, arrived at Rob's to take her and all her stuff home. However, neither her Mom nor Dad knew about Rob's conversion to Sissy Maid Roberta. Both were quite surprised when he greeted them in his modified French Maid's costume (no panties under the frilly dress and apron with his ass totally exposed). Joy was wearing her now normal household attire — a modified dominatrix costume consisting of a black bustier that displayed her tits, pussy, and ass for all to enjoy, plus stockings and FM stiletto heels. Joy also carried a riding crop, which she used quite frequently on Sissy Maid Roberta. Carol was the only one in the room wearing normal street clothes when her Mother and Dad arrived.

"Greetings, Master David and Mistress Amy," Sissy Maid Roberta exclaimed at Carol's parents arrival.

"OMG (Oh My God)!" A surprised Amy exclaimed. "Your brother's gone queer on us."

"Who would have ever dreamed that Rob would go queer?" David replied to his wife.

"Now, just a damn minute!" Joy shouted in defense of her boyfriend's new life style. "Don't you two start! Don't forget that you sent me a video from Europe where you both were locked in a pillory and you both had a big cock in your ass and another big cock in your mouth. Amy, I also noticed that both those cocks you were servicing were strapped on to some delicious looking pussies with big tits. So, if he's turned queer, so have you two!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.