Watching Davie - Cover

Watching Davie

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My parents are really strict, so when their friends came to visit and brought their son, Davie, I figured it was time for a little sex-ed on my own.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

I don't hate my parents but there are times that I almost hate them. They are very strict, especially my father, and they stick to their very conservative religious beliefs totally.

So, this has affected my life, not only have I lived in a very strict home, I've been sent to an all-girl's boarding school where they are just as strict. Basically, dating is not allowed and there are no dances, no times where we ever see boys. My only salvation from going totally nuts is that some of my friends grew up in homes a little less strict than mine.

Here's the prime example: sex. My parents have never used the word. At least in front of me. Birds and the Bees? Not a word. I have never seen ever my mother naked, not even her breasts. Sex doesn't exist if all I have to go on is what I've learned at home. Nothing. I'm seventeen. I've never had a kiss. I've never had my boobs felt. No one has ever touched my pussy, I've never seen a boy's dick, nothing.

Now I was sheltered, yes, but I was also curious. Very curious. I wanted to know about sex, about boys, about their dicks and their balls. Balls, especially, they just seemed so odd to me. I wanted to hold them and feel what they were like. And I wanted to see a boy's dick get hard, actually grow in length and width. It all seemed so odd and unusual.

I hated how I was brought up.

Then, this past summer, I was home from school when some friends of my parents came to visit along with their two children. They were rather younger that me, David or Davie as they called him, was thirteen and their little girl, Tiffany, was ten. I hadn't seen them for a number of years, they were just toddlers back then.

Even now, me being seventeen, they looked pretty young. Davie had curly light brown hair that actually made him look even younger and was pink-cheeked more like a ten-year old. So, he wasn't even feeding my nascent sexual fantasies.

I had gone to bed, did what I usually did, masturbated, and then, feeling thirsty, went downstairs to get a glass of milk. As I opened the refrigerator door, I heard some sounds from downstairs where our rec room is, in the basement. I tiptoed to the basement door, heard some soft moaning, then slowly crept down until I could see across the room.

There was David, on the bed next to the wall, across the room, naked. Naked. As the bed was facing away from the stairs, he couldn't see me as I watched him and it had to be, yes, masturbating up and down. As my eyes were already adjusted to the dim light, I could see his penis, it was actually larger than I had imagined, he was a fairly small boy, even for thirteen.

With his other hand he was tickling and pinching his nipples. I had never heard any of my friends ever talk about that before. I could feel a twinge between my legs as I silently watched him, his eyes closed, stoking slowly, softly moaning.

He looked so young laying there, from where I was, somewhat above on the stairs, his body looked smooth, hairless, except for a tuft of dark fur right around his penis.

I could feel a tingle begin between my legs and my nipples harden as I watched. Then, almost suddenly, his back arched upward, he let out a muffled groan, and arcs of white fluid spurted up out of him as he moved his hand up and down. God, that's what it's like, I thought. He was cumming, having an orgasm.

His pace slowed way down and he lay there with his head slightly thrown back, a look of bliss on his face. He was happy, very happy.

Not wanting to risk being seen, I carefully made my way back up the stairs and went to bed without my milk. But I did masturbate twice more that night, once right after I got back in bed, once in the middle of the night when I woke and the image of his cum spurting out came rushing back into my mind. Both times I masturbated I closed my eyes and imagined David's dick going in and out as my fingers did. David's cumming was burned into my mind now, forever.

The next day, it was all I could think about, Davie stroking his cock and making it cum. Every time I looked at him, I saw him jacking off. We were together quite a bit. As I said, his curly locks and fair skin, with his small stature, made him look more like ten than thirteen. I had to keep remembering (like I was about to forget, ha) what his dick looked like. It was rather large, though I had nothing actually to compare it with.

Of course, I was looking at Davie with quite different eyes after watching him so dramatically prove he was beyond puberty the night before. We had a normal day and evening but I knew for sure exactly what I was going to be doing later tonight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.