Plains of Texas
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2010 by Frank Speaks

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - In the same universe as Hard Time, it starts a new character born to the time and tells his story about a new area. It has LOTS of sex! I am working toward all checks for sexual things.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Finally, we all got up and got cleaned up from all the sexual fluids on our bodies. My six sex slaves went into their bedding area to pack and load. Sue and Martha came with me. "Sis," I asked, "when did you start with the dogs?"

"About three months ago," she answered. "We had gone over to some friends' farm and Patty showed me that dogs could really fuck after our mates had given us their all. We ate out each other and then she had her dog mount her and give her a good, hard fucking. She talked me into position and she got another dog to fuck me, too. I enjoyed it. However, that's the first time I've seen anyone take dogs anally."

"It looks like being tied is painful." Martha commented.

"At first, it is," Elaine said, "then it adds to the pleasure as you are full as you have never been before. You just have to ride through the dog cumming and let it stay in you until the knot subsides. Part of Mae's pain last night was forcing the knot out of her cunt."

"Well, Sis, James," I said, "it's been fun. As usual, staying with you has been good. I hope we gave you as much enjoyment as we received."

"I'll miss you, Alain," she answered. "Tell Mom and Dad that I miss them, too. James and I will come down but probably not until next Spring." James nodded gravely.

"The youngest needs to be a bit older and I must find someone to watch the farm." He said.

Todd came in and said that everything was packed and loaded. We went out, got on our horses, and left my sister's place. We all waved as we left.

Our travel to Fortwo was uneventful. We did happen upon one cattle drive at an evening and I lent Mae, Linda and Jenny to the crew for sex. They came back the next morning having enjoyed themselves with the horny cowboys. Sue took Todd and Arn while Martha took me with Randy in her ass. Our two girls finished themselves with a torrid sixty-nine and came to sleep with me as was their practice.

My other girls joined us in the morning looking like they had been well and thoroughly fucked. At least, they were smiling so their coupling must have been male and human. We packed and saddled up heading onward to Fortwo. I purposefully kept us all from towns along the way. I knew that we would be delayed if we accepted much any hospitality.

We finally rode into and through Fortwo one afternoon and then onto my parents' farm. I told my six to watch over the horses while I went inside to greet my parents. I introduced Martha as my mate and Sue as my principal slave. My parents, Don and Lisa, were overjoyed to meet Martha and curious regarding Sue, particularly since I had introduced her as my principal slave. My parents sat down on the couch in the living room and asked me for a quick synopsis of my trip which I gave them. As I was performing that task, Sue was sitting on the floor. My Dad motioned for her to join he and my mother on the couch which she did after a nod from me. My parents listened to my descriptions as they fondled Sue's body. Sue was always willing and she already had my approval. She leaned into my mother kissing her lips and feeding her tongue.

"Your sex slave is quite willing, Son," my Dad said.

"Yes," I replied, "she has my permission to play. Martha, go get the rest and bring them in here." She nodded and left. Sue moved her kiss over to my dad as she opened her blouse with help from my mother. My mother took her breasts and resumed the kissing as my father removed Sue's pants and boots. She was now naked from the waist down and her shirt was open exposing her body. My dad unbuckled his belt and pushed his pants down remaining on the couch. Sue was then positioned over his body and dropped down taking him all the way in her body. My mother came over to me at that time and removed my pants. She lifted her skirt and plopped down on my erection taking it deep into her body. Martha walked in with the rest of my slaves as well as my two younger brothers and my younger sister.

Soon, everyone was naked. Martha had my next younger brother than me in her ass. The youngest brother was fucking Jenny hard and my youngest sister was being doubled penetrated by Arn and Todd. Randy was doing my mother in her ass. After a bit, everyone orgasmed. I was home.

This is not the end of my adventures but, quickly said, Martha presented me with a son and Sue gave me a daughter a week later. We have a farm of our own and ranch as well. My six sex slaves are doing well. Mae has not been able to get pregnant though not for lack of trying. Jenny and Linda are both pregnant and should deliver this month.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.