Plains of Texas - Cover

Plains of Texas

Copyright© 2010 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 10

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - In the same universe as Hard Time, it starts a new character born to the time and tells his story about a new area. It has LOTS of sex! I am working toward all checks for sexual things.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

When Martha and I rose in the morning. We went outside to see Jenny taking one last cock. She looked very tired. The guy in her thrust a few last times and came holding her hips tightly. When he released her, she fell forward exhausted. He smiled, waved at us, and left our site. The other five were laying around totally exhausted from the fucking they had received. Jenny lay on her stomach and I could see that her ass was red from the whippings. I looked over and saw Bitch Slut and noticed that her butt was perhaps even redder than Jenny's. Obviously, the sex had continued for a while as we had heard cries occasionally.

Martha and I made breakfast for all as we quietly discussed our plans for the day. Our slaves probably needed a rest before we continued our travels. It was more of a job to plan for eight than for two, even if the feelings of the other six did not have to be considered.

Bitch Slut lifted her body up and came over to the fire. "Thank you for taking me as a slave last night." She said. "I am really a sub but I find it's difficult to let loose and be powerless. I liked being used and your sex slaves like you even though they have been used hard." She paused.

Martha said, "You are welcome. It's a little rough right now for our six but they asked to be our slaves here not elsewhere on the trail."

"I know. That's what they told me. So, will you be my master and mistress? I will do your bidding at all times and in all ways." I was surprised as this was a pledge that offered the master and the mistress complete control.

I then said, "Are you sure you want this?"

"Yes, Master," she said, "you and Mistress are well able to handle and discipline me. I think you will use me hard and well."

I looked at Martha and nodded. We said together, "We accept your service and will use you in whatever way we deem appropriate at any time."

"Okay, go wake the others. By the way, what was your name?"

"I am Bitch Slut, now. My name was April."

"Very well, Bitch Slut, do my bidding."

As she went over to the tents and roused the others and Jenny lying prostrate on the ground, I looked at Martha, "Did we need to take another slave?"

"No, but we're agreeable people and she wanted it."

"Fine, once we get to Fortwo, all seven of them are going to work or we will have trouble eating."

"I know, Alain. Calm down. We will handle it all and them all. Now, should we keep her name that I gave her or let her have her old name back?"

"Let her keep her current name. She seemed to like it and we're agreeing to do what people like." I smiled to take any sting from my remark. I had only seen two sex slaves before in Fortwo and they were older and used, a brother and sister. To have seven including four pretty women was going to be an embarrassment of riches. Add a tall blonde as a mate and I would be envied by many men.

We all had breakfast. All our slaves were looking thoroughly used with a few bruises on various parts of their bodies. I decided that today would be a day of rest and that we would start out in the morning. I had talked to Martha before we left our tent and she agreed to my plan. "All of you," I started, "and there are now seven, will get cleaned up and dressed. Today, we will rest and, tomorrow, we will leave for my sister and brother in-law's place south of here. Any questions?" There were some looks of relief from the guys. No one seemed to be disappointed.

We went down to the creek and cleaned up. The creek was chilly but it felt good to be clean again. We all carried our towels back and Martha and I carried our clothes. Everyone but Bitch Slut had clothes and equipment. She put on the clothes she had when we first saw her.

"Do you have a horse and a pack or anything?"

"Nothing. When my parents threw me out, all I had was the clothes I was wearing."

"Why did they throw you out?"

"My father and brother wanted to fuck my ass at the same time like they did my mother. I didn't think I could take it. My sister bled to death after they did her."

"I understand. Okay, we will assemble some clothes and a horse for you. Strip down and see if Martha has anything for you. Those clothes need washing before they are worn again."

"Yes, Master," she responded. She went into our tent to talk with Martha. When she came out, she had on fresh clothes. She had also had an armload of clothes. Martha had given her all our dirty clothes. BS went to each tent and told everyone that clothes washing was the next thing to do. Shortly, everyone came out of their tents with clothes and left for the creek.

Martha came out to speak with me. "Did you hear her story?"

"Yes," I replied, "it's unfortunate that some people don't understand physical limitations. I guess we need to get some more clothes and a horse."

"Yes," she said, "we will have to go into town for the horse and equipment as well as some clothes. She is close to my size so fitting her won't be that hard."

We told our slaves where we were going, that they should stay clothed, and that they may refuse sexual advances. In town, we were popular as many had sampled our slaves. We picked up some clothes for free along with an older pack for them. Martha picked up some toiletries for BS. The horse and riding equipment were more difficult. My money was running low even with Martha's added to mine. We had enough to pick up a horse and an old saddle and bridle. We weren't thrilled with our purchase as the horse had not been treated well but we led him gently back to our camp. Martha called for BS and told her this was her horse and she was to care for it gently. BS's eyes were shining with tears over being given an old broken down horse! Her life must have been tough before becoming our slave.

We cooked some lunch and ate. After eating, we repaired equipment and checked out BS's new saddle and bridle. Todd helped her by changing some of the leathers to improve the bridle. They also worked on the bit to make it gentler to the horse. BS spent the rest of the afternoon talking to the horse and making sure it had food and water. We had used a simple rope halter and picket line for the horses at night. BS's horse named Joey was added to the line. We had supper and everyone prepared for bed because we wanted to get an early start in the morning. Martha took BS and told her she would sleep with us tonight. BS smiled and went about cleaning up from supper. I banked the fire and we went to our tents. BS came into our tent and stripped as did Martha and myself. She was on her knees as we lay down on our backs with Martha under my arm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.