Plains of Texas - Cover

Plains of Texas

Copyright© 2010 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - In the same universe as Hard Time, it starts a new character born to the time and tells his story about a new area. It has LOTS of sex! I am working toward all checks for sexual things.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

We woke up the next morning to comparative silence. I peeked out and saw nothing had moved, we were just the first up. I crawled out of the tent and stood and stretched. It was a fresh and cool morning. Martha came to stand beside me then and snuggled under my arm. We were both naked. I looked around and noticed that, if anything, there were more tents around than there had been. I shrugged and went over to get the fire going. Martha got the coffee ready. That was what we called it though my grandfather had called it, "tea."

Martha went over to one of our slaves' tents and shook it saying, "Okay, sleepyheads, it's time to get up and get out." A moment later, Randy and Mae drug themselves out of the tent rubbing their butts. Mae had on a skirt and loose blouse. Martha had moved to another tent when she saw her. "Mae," she said, "weren't you told to stay naked until Alain or I said otherwise?"

"Uh, yes, Mistress." She replied. She quickly stripped the blouse over her head and dropped the skirt over her hips. She looked pensive.

"Move over to that tree. Lean forward with your hands outstretched so your palms touch and then wait." Martha commanded. "Randy, you let her out dressed. You go over to the tree and assume the same position." Both of them looked concerned but they did as they were told. Martha went to the other two tents and got the rest of them moving. No one else came out wearing clothes. Martha came over to me and said in a moderately loud voice, "We have two who can't follow simple instructions. What kind of punishment should they get?"

"I'm not sure yet, but it should be harsh enough to insure that there is no more forgetting. I will have to think about it. They can stay like that until we decide."

Looking over at them, I noticed that both their butts were red. As the other four got out and up, I saw that they also had red butts. Jenny moved particularly gingerly.

A couple of large dogs entered our camp. Dogs were frequently around people but I had not taken mine with me on this trek. They sniffed a moment and then went over to Mae and Randy sniffing their backsides. Martha saw that and whispered, "Let the dogs fuck them?"

"Works for me," I said, "you handle it."

She walked slowly over to the dogs making soft sounds so as not to alarm them. "Randy, Mae," she commanded, "get on your knees with your legs spread." Both looked alarmed but did as they were told. The dogs became more interested and started to lick their butts but quickly moved to Randy's balls and butt crack and to Mae's cunt and ass crack. The dogs were becoming excited. Randy and Mae were looking over their shoulders in a beseeching fashion as if they hoped that we would relent and not have them taken by the dogs.

Martha was between the two kneeling slaves. She said, "Mount 'em, boys." The dogs had heard this command as both had dropped their cocks and they crawled on top of Randy and Mae who kept their hands on the tree. Both looked frightened. The dogs began to thrust looking for a hole for their cocks. Randy was the first as his dog's cock found his ass hole and slammed in to the hilt. Randy couldn't hold back a scream and shudder as he was taken. Then it was Mae's turn. Her dog found her cunt and buried his cock in it. Both dogs began the jack hammer fucking that dogs do. Mae was taking it but Randy was sobbing as his ass was feeling lots of pain. I looked around at our other slaves but none of them made to talk. I think they were afraid that they might join them. They were right. At that moment, Randy and his dog howled. Randy's ass had taken the knot causing him severe pain. Mae's dog was bigger and she joined Randy in helplessly sobbing and howling in pain as her labia were violently spread by the knot as her dog tied to her. The dogs never hesitated, pounding their bodies hard and fast. When the doggie cum started to fill their bodies, they moaned in pain as they were filled. The dogs finished. The one in Mae turned around to try to untie himself without success. As his knot subsided, he pulled out with a popping sound. The dog in Randy stayed mounted dripping drool on his back. When his cock's knot lessened, he pulled out. Martha said, "You may release the tree and lie forward." They both sighed in relief and went prostrate on the ground mindless of anything other than the pain in their nether regions. Martha looked over at me and said, "I think that takes care of their punishment adequately."

"Linda," I said, "Go over and tongue them to ease their pains and to get some of that cum out of their holes." Linda gave me a horrified look but went over and knelt down behind her brother and sister and began to tongue them. You could tell she found this distasteful. That, of course, was the idea. They had not had to offer themselves as slaves to us in the first place.

After breakfast, Martha and I dressed. Our six did not though I could tell that they wanted to since they had picked up onlookers who had glanced this way and seen them naked as they went about the morning chores.

I said, "Gather here my slaves. You have a choice and you must choose. You can come into town with us as you are but will not have to allow any liberties other than touching or you can stay here as you are but each of you is totally available for anything anyone wants of you. Arn, what's your choice?"

Arn responded, "I will go with you naked."

"Okay. Jenny, what's your choice?"

She said, "I will go with you, also."

"Okay. Todd, what do you choose?"

"I will stay."

"Okay. Linda, what is your choice?"

"I will go with you."

"Okay. Mae, what is your choice?"

"I will stay here with Todd."

"Okay. And, Randy, what is your choice?"

"I will go naked wit you."

"Very well. Todd and Mae are staying," raising my voice a bit, "and they are totally available for sex by anyone or everyone. Just don't inflict permanent damage. The rest of you will need your boots but nothing else."

With that, we left for town with four of our slaves walking, naked, behind us. Todd and Mae were quickly surrounded by a group of men and women. I knew that they would be busy until we returned. We went into town. As we walked into town and through, we were asked if the four were ours and if we would make them available. My answer was consistent, "Yes, they are our slaves and they will be available this evening." The four didn't look pleased to find out that they were going to be available tonight. Arn wasn't happy but was taking solace in the fact that he wasn't currently being used.

We went through Salina looking at exhibits that farmers had brought in to sell or trade their produce or livestock. Some had decorative clothes for sale while others had other items for the home that someone might want. We picked up a couple of small things. We fed our slaves and ourselves lunch and headed back. All our slaves were now inured to their nakedness. When we arrived in camp, Todd and Mae were lying on blankets resting.

Martha came up to them and said, "Did you two have fun today?"

Mae just moaned. Todd said, "We've been fucked almost constantly since you left. We are both about as fucked out as we can be."

"That's okay. We'll let you rest for the rest of today and tonight. Any guests will have to use the other four."

"Thank you," Mae moaned.

"Jenny, suck your brother's cock and any cum from his ass hole. Randy, you clean Mae's holes." Martha commanded.

Both did as commanded. Somehow, I could tell from Martha's tone that our sex slaves were in for a long, hard night.

Jenny looked up at Todd. "How many loads did you get in your ass?" She asked.

"I don't know," he groaned, "a lot, more than ten."

Martha heard them and said, "Jenny, we'll just have to see if we can get more for your ass than that for tonight." Jenny gasped as did Todd as they understood what Martha had planned. Mae and Randy kept quiet except for her sighs and the slurping sound he made as he sucked and swallowed cum and anal juices. I don't think he liked it, but he wasn't going to say anything which was a smart move.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.