Plains of Texas
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2010 by Frank Speaks

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - In the same universe as Hard Time, it starts a new character born to the time and tells his story about a new area. It has LOTS of sex! I am working toward all checks for sexual things.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

After supper, we were invited into the master bedroom by Caleb and Tammy. Tammy said, "I want you to fuck my ass as hard as you did Martha's this afternoon." She looked at Martha and said, "Wherever Caleb or Alain cums, I will suck it out. I love the taste of cum."

Martha and I looked at each other and shrugged okay. We followed Caleb and Tammy shedding clothes as we walked. When we walked in, Tammy was busily sucking Caleb's cock with both of them naked.

We joined them on the bed with Martha scooting under Tammy to suck her cunt. I moved behind Tammy and pushed my cock into her butt. She gave a small scream as she took my length in her ass. I showed no mercy as I started to fuck her ass hard slamming balls deep every time I thrust in. She met my thrusts and continued to suck Caleb's cock taking it down her throat. As he started to reach his climax, he was slamming his cock into her mouth hard and fast until he came shooting his cum down her throat. He pulled out of her mouth and lay back to rest. I pulled out of Tammy's ass and knee walked around to her mouth shoving my hard cock past her lips and down her throat. She gagged for a second, then she adjusted and eagerly accepted my cock from her ass. I started to slam down her throat as my cum surged in my balls. I came hard and she swallowed every drop gulping again and again. When I pulled out, she turned moving into a sixty-nine position with Martha and they ate each others' cunts until both came hard. Martha even squirted a bit which Tammy loved.

Finally, they lay back exhausted, but satisfied. Caleb said, "That was hot." He was fondling his cock which was starting to harden again.

Tammy lay in front and rolled to take his cock in her mouth sucking it gently and lazily. Martha moved over to lay next to me and fondled my cock as I fondled her breasts. No one was in a hurry to resume but it was obvious that we were not finished for the night.

Caleb and I hardened. Martha told Tammy, "Mount Caleb facing away and take him in your ass." She looked questioningly but straddled Caleb. Martha moved between Tammy's and Caleb's legs and placed his cock at her ass hole and pulled her down on it seating it all the way in her ass. She groaned as he went in. Martha looked at me and grinned. "Lay back Tammy. Alain, fuck her cunt." I moved between the legs as Martha moved out of the way. I pushed my cock deeply into her cunt. Martha rose up and placed her cunt over Tammy's mouth and Tammy groaned into her cunt making her shiver. Caleb pushed up into Tammy's ass and I fucked her cunt.

Martha started moaning as Tammy worked her cunt with her mouth. "Fuck her holes! Fuck 'em hard!" We did slam fucking her body going for our cums. Tammy was screaming into Martha's cunt as her body was rocked by our cocks as we pumped her holes. We continued to slam into her as Martha came again. After a moment, she rolled off Tammy breathing hard. We kept slamming into Tammy until I felt Caleb's cock pulse as he came. The walls of Tammy's ass tightened on my cock as she was cumming with Caleb. I kept pumping and reached my climax shooting my load into her cunt holding my cock fully embedded. Finally, I rolled away and lay next to Martha exhausted. Tammy lay almost comatose on Caleb and he was limp under her. His cock softened and fell out of her ass with a plop. She rolled off. Caleb spooned up against her back and they went to sleep. Martha and I got up and went to the other bed to sleep where there was a little more room.

I woke in the morning feeling my cock being sucked. I looked down and there was Tammy sucking me my morning hard. I noticed Martha moaning and looked over and saw that Caleb was between her legs sucking her cunt. We came together in their respective mouths. I needed to piss and said so. Tammy said, "Okay." She sucked harder on my cock so I let her have my piss which she swallowed to go with my cum. She was truly one busy sucker if she liked that! Martha noticed and looked a little shocked but said nothing, just let her eyes get wide as Tammy swallowed my piss. I finished and she came up. Then, she kissed Caleb who did not share her taste as readily as she seemed to. They got up and Tammy said, "Get cleaned up and we will start breakfast while you do."

We cleaned up and dressed. We went into the kitchen and they were in there naked cooking breakfast. We took over so they could clean up. By the time we finished cooking, they returned dressed and we ate together. While we were eating, I told Martha that I needed to go to the council room and make a copy of the map. Then, it would be time to get on the road to Den.

I made a map while Martha loaded our horses. I kissed Tammy and Martha kissed Caleb. We left our friends and started into the mountains to cross them to Den. It took a week to reach Den. We had sex each night when we stopped. We saw no one on this leg of our trip. I told Martha about the fun I had had in Den when I went north and about Emer and Elsie. Both of us were looking forward to Den for more sex partners and regular beds.

We crossed over a spot that had been marked as the "Great Divide" on the map. I looked around and told Martha what it was and that I was trying to figure out what was divided. As we looked about us, we finally figured out that this was probably the middle of the mountains and that, from now on, we would be going mostly downhill. After that, we did seem to be trending downhill more than up but it was difficult to tell. I still don't know what it means for sure.

Finally one night, we could see the lights of Den in the distance. It was the first sign of living people on this leg of the trip. It surprised me as I would have thought from some discussions that this was a traveled path. We found an old house or, at least what was left of one and camped there for the night. We crawled into our sleeping bag anticipating a warm bed for the next night and some other people to talk to and play with. That's not to say that Martha wasn't a wonderful companion; she was and still is. It's just that we both needed to interact a bit with others, also.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.