Plains of Texas - Cover

Plains of Texas

Copyright© 2010 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - In the same universe as Hard Time, it starts a new character born to the time and tells his story about a new area. It has LOTS of sex! I am working toward all checks for sexual things.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

We made our announcement to Jack and Ellen who immediately took us to bed for the rest of the day and that night. Fortunately, I had completed the maps before we told them. Today, we packed planning to leave the next morning.

Mary came over that evening and sucked cunts while Jack and I fucked her holes. I found that Ellen was an avid cum sucker. She cleaned out Mary every time Jack or I came in her cunt or ass. Martha let Mary have me as much as she wanted. She had whispered to me that it was all right for me to fuck her all night. Martha whispered that she would wear me out later.

Late that evening. Mary finally left and Jack and Ellen went to their room. Martha and I retired to her bed to get some sleep. I lay back on the bed, naked, completely worn out. Martha lay down and sucked my poor, tired cock until we slept. In the morning, I woke up to my cock being sucked. Martha was gone but Ellen was there swallowing my cock to the root. She continued to suck my cock until I finally came down her throat and softened. She was clothed. She got up and said, "Good morning. Breakfast will be served when you can stumble into the kitchen." She grinned and left the room.

I got my breathing under control and washed my body of the various fluids that had accumulated on it since last evening. After dressing, I went into the kitchen and was told to sit down at the table. Breakfast was served by Ellen as Martha came to sit next to me. Jack was still there, too.

Jack said, "I looked over the maps you are leaving. We will plan a trip to Fortwo next year in late spring or early summer as soon as the mountain passes are clear of snow. I don't know who else might want to come with us unless you suggest we limit those coming."

"No, Jack," I replied, "anybody who wants to come and can make the trip would be welcome. Martha and I will look forward to seeing you and Ellen along with anyone who can come next year."

We left that morning headed south to an old road leading to Grand and the passes over the mountains.

Martha and I were horsed and had a pack horse. We were a bit loaded as we had everything of hers with us. She had told me that returning to her home was not in her plans except for a visit and then with me. As we rode further from town, we talked about our future life together. She told me that, as much as she enjoyed sex with others, I was best for her. I explained that, at Fortwo, she would be popular. Not only was she pretty, but she would be new. Most of the men would want to dip their cocks in a hole. Finally she said, "Alain, if it's okay with you, it's okay with me. I'll do anything and anyone as long as you give me the nod."

"Okay," I replied, "expect my mom and dad to grab you and take you to bed as soon as we arrive. I will be right behind."

"I enjoy you in my behind," she chuckled.

When we stopped for the evening, we were alone which was not uncommon. We had turned a bit east at Fort while still going south We had seen people some until then. After that, we had seen no one and no sign of anyone farming though the land looked good. Martha and I stripped and made camp naked with lots of touching. After we set up the tent, she went inside to lay out our sleeping bags while I prepared a fire for supper. It was very quiet.

I am told that before the Destruction there were many people but most died of the sickness that followed. We wanted to gather some volunteer wheat, but it was ripe yet. We had sufficient supplies to hold us but I wanted a bit more before crossing the mountains. I had heard that it could be dangerous even this late in summer. We talked about what we could expect of the land on this trip. She knew the road south and then east. Many people from Salt Lake had been to Grand.

After supper, we went to our sleeping bags and spooned. Martha took my cock and pushed it into her ass. "I told you I enjoy you in my behind." I pumped a bit hard burying my cock in her butt. "Ooh!" She moaned. We stayed that way looking out the tent at the darkness and enjoying our closeness. We started moving together and I came in her ass as she convulsed with her own orgasm. The next morning, I woke to her mouth cleaning my cock and freshening it. Since I was rapidly getting my morning wood, I was quickly hard and she mounted me pushing my cock deeply into her cunt. We pounded into each other until we came together. She moved off me and we both moved off to pee and clean up. There was a nice, small creek next to our site.

After cleaning up, we dressed, had a quick breakfast, packed, and continued our journey. We came to the first bit of mountains that morning as the road climbed upwards. We followed the old road through the lower part of the mountains taking it easy. The horses didn't need extra wear. We traveled the entire day with only a momentary stop for lunch. We had followed the old road which eventually opened onto a valley area. We saw a lone farm house in the distance but were enjoying our solitude so we kept to the road and each other. Following the old road was a regular practice for all people as the old roads took the easiest ways through an area. We started up in the afternoon though we continued to follow a valley as we headed more easterly.

We found another small creek and camped for the night. We enjoyed each others' company and bodies becoming closer and creating a tighter emotional bond. The next morning, we continued on moving upward along the old road following it as it wound around the mountains. We camped four more nights. Only once did we see any people and that was early one afternoon as we crossed paths with a group of four heading back to Salt Lake from Grand. We stopped and talked a while. Martha knew all four.

They were a bit surprised to find she was leaving Salt Lake to live with me. They described the land ahead of us in more detail giving us positions on our map for camping with water.

On the fifth day, we came to the remains of a large rail junction as we had expected. We knew what rail roads were but had never seen a train moving. I had seen rail cars and had been told what an engine looked like. We found plenty of cars and engines here. There was no good camping so we moved forward to a good spot that had been described to us by the other party. It was a pretty spot and, apparently, popular. I could see the remains of many camps there. It was a small knoll overlooking the river, rail road, and another small town.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.